Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan & his role in Katrina's success (Page 15)

.Shona93 Senior Member
.Shona93
.Shona93

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Salman played  a major role in getting her in bollywood and helping her out for a few films but after that its her luck that here brought her here...one does need a lot luck to get so far without talent...which obviously she has. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monu_tan_Darling_OJ6.0

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shona93

Salman played  a major role in getting her in bollywood and helping her out for a few films but after that its her luck that here brought her here...one does need a lot luck to get so far without talent...which obviously she has. LOL

The keyword here is 'without talent' Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sano_.Omkara.

ZorZorSe IF-Rockerz
ZorZorSe
ZorZorSe

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I think she is in BW bcoz of Salman Khan he did lot of role poll
BeingHosna Newbie
BeingHosna
BeingHosna

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsker

Originally posted by New_nova

This is undeniable truth. After Boom she had no films but Salman gave her Maine Payar Kyu Kiya and film was a hit , which gave her reorganisation and  fame as a salman's GF.

Yes I am sure Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya made Katrina's career.LOL Can you please tell me where is Zarine Khan and Sneha Ullal now?
Just tell me 1 simple thing did u know Katrina Kaif before Salman came into her life? NO right? did ppl know her & signed her up for millions of movies or projects as she gets now? NO right? 
Sneha is doing some movies not in bollywood but in south idk wt zarine is doing .. Katrina Got HUGE HUGE HUGE HELP from Salman he helped her Extremely much recomending her for movies & to movie directors, he even gave her, her first big hit which was MPKK no1 can deny his contribution in her success coz he supported her adviced her & guided & yes with all this & her own efford such as her dadication & hard work payed off coz look where katrina is today, she's 1 of the leading actresses, Zarine & Sneha didnt worked tht much effort on to it did they? look at ppl like Hrithik whom also got adviced from Salman actually & hrithik himself said recently tht Salman helped me alot before i even did films i'll never forgot him for tht & he's a friend, look at stars like Sonakshi, Arjun Kapoor both of them got adviced from Salman & took them srsly & worked hard & are dedicated look where there are career wise today, HUGE talented stars or upcoming stars, look at ppl him Himesh who got his music producer/director launch by salman where he is, Sajid-Wajid, Sanjay Leela Bansali, all these ppl who took their work srsly & were dedicated & worked hard & took adviced they were given srsly they're successfull today
BeingHosna Newbie
BeingHosna
BeingHosna

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by monu_tan

Had there been no Salman for her, she would have done 2 more Booms with Gulshan Grover and vanished. And frankly no one noticed her in Boom too, it was just that sleazy scene with GG that was noticed.

You are wrong that no one noticed Katrina in Boom. It is the only movie of Katrina this whole forum remembers and keeps on bringing in every topic of hers. I will have to watch to see what the craze is about.
So how many times have you watched it? 100?
with all the respect for Katrina if u guys read my first post u'll see tht his role is her success not as in HE MADE HER WT she is today, coz thts not wt i was saying! another thing BOOM WAS A BIG BIG flop, katrina wasnt doing well in bollywood at all, no1 was really impressed by her go & even google the movie u'll see wt every journalist or critic says about her performance in this movie, no1 was impressed by her which is y she didnt got any films offers from directors like other upcoming talented stars does today, this is a fact weather ppl like or dislike it, if they agree or disagree with it, FACTS are FACTS! Partner movie David Dhawan the Director of the movie had a HUGE Arguement with Salman over Katrina being in his movie i wonder y he didnt wanted her in the movie? u knw y coz he didnt really felt she was good enough for the role, but she proved him wrong coz she worked damn hard & was so dedicated to her work, which any new comer weather its an actor or actress should be like they should listen when some1 who've been in the industry for a very long time advice them on which movies to do, guide them on whom to work with, umm how the industry works etc etc coz they've knowlegde which Katrina did do with Salman u cant srsly deny his role in her success even Katrina Admits it herself that Salman have contributed to her success & helped her alot in her career, all this is a known fact by every1, weather its journalists, film critics or  the film industry ppl like directors, actors etc tht salman have helped Katrina alot Akki supported Katrina too he also adviced her & she was sooo smart coz she took the knowlegde they given her srsly, she took the advice, help & support srsly & worked hard & were dedicated
BeingHosna Newbie
BeingHosna
BeingHosna

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsMalhotra

Salman does have a huge role in Katrina's success. She herself has given him credit. So why deny it?
And yes others Salman promoted didnt become as successful as Katrina so we must give some credit to Katrina for making right use of opportunities Salman gave her as well as working hard and managing to carve her own niche.
Excatly Katrina was extremely smart coz she took the support, advice & guide tht Salman was giving her very srsly, the paid attention & she worked extremely hard on her film projects she was extremely dedicated, she knew how much knowlegde salman has about movies & work & he actually pretty much knows the audience aswell wt they like or dislike wt will work or not work, he've alot of connections in the film industry alot of friends who's successful film directors or music directors or producers of a movies or music those ppl who can actually help u getting a big role in a big movie she herself admit he'd a big role in her success so y cant the fans admit it? i've never said tht all the credit of her success goes to him or tht HE MADE HER the star she is today all & alone NO but wt i'm saying is tht he did played a big & important role in her success even this day today she does talk to him about movies & ask for his advice coz she knws he's alot of knowlegde 
BeingHosna Newbie
BeingHosna
BeingHosna

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

This is undeniable truth. After Boom she had no films but Salman gave her Maine Payar Kyu Kiya and film was a hit , which gave her reorganisation and  fame as a salman's GF.

Yes I am sure Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya made Katrina's career.LOL Can you please tell me where is Zarine Khan and Sneha Ullal now?
heres a review of Boom which was the biggest HIT Katrina have given so all the Big Film Directors like Yash Chopra, Aditya Chopra, Karan Johar etc etc wanted to sign here check the link out http://www.apunkachoice.com/titles/boo/boom/mid_2326/reviews-editor/

http://www.idlebrain.com/mumbai/reviews/mr-boom.html

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/reviews/boom.asp

coz u'll be amazed by the great words they say about Katrina & her role in the movie & also how much this movie is praised ... they dont even say 1 single word about how she performed in this movie y? coz there wasnt any performance from her side which they could talk about it was all acting like a model wearing very very small small clothes to cover the most vulgar parts of her body

Edited by BeingHosna - 09 May 2013 at 6:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0

BeingHosna Newbie
BeingHosna
BeingHosna

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Kaif's modeling work led to her discovery by London-based filmmaker Kaizad Gustad  who gave her a part in his film Boom  (2003). The film, which starred Amitabh Bachchan and Gulshan Grover , failed to make an impact, and was a commercial as well as critical failure. Noted film critic Taran Adarsh criticised Kaif's performance, calling her "pure teakwood.

Go to top