Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan & his role in Katrina's success (Page 13)

bsker Goldie
bsker
bsker

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by New_nova

Originally posted by bsker

Originally posted by New_nova

This is undeniable truth. After Boom she had no films but Salman gave her Maine Payar Kyu Kiya and film was a hit , which gave her reorganisation and  fame as a salman's GF.

Yes I am sure Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya made Katrina's career.LOL Can you please tell me where is Zarine Khan and Sneha Ullal now?

Zarin khan and sneha were just his co stars not his GF so why would he promote them?He never gave party to whole BW for Zarin or Sneha  like he did for Katrina nor they were seeing as  couple in anywhere. Whole BW knew Katrina as his GF never for Zarin or Sneha case.

Yes Salman was himself doing flop movies till 2009 while Katrina had already given many hits films. But doesnt Salman help people? You can do only so much to help someone. Rest has to come from the person. Salman wanted to replace Aish with Sneha and Katrina with Zarine but alas he failed.
Maybe Salman should next time introduce his double in Bolly.

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by pakeezah

arrey sallu can yaar, govinda is number one you dont know?LOL<div></div>
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MrsMalhotra]Salman does have a huge role in Katrina's success. She herself has given him credit. So why deny it?
And yes others Salman promoted didnt become as successful as Katrina so we must give some credit to Katrina for making right use of opportunities Salman gave her as well as working hard and managing to carve her own niche.
[/QUOTE

if it wasnt in Katrinas destiny, Salman can give ten movies she will not become number one
.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsMalhotra

Salman does have a huge role in Katrina's success. She herself has given him credit. So why deny it?
And yes others Salman promoted didnt become as successful as Katrina so we must give some credit to Katrina for making right use of opportunities Salman gave her as well as working hard and managing to carve her own niche.

+1

I agree, i made a thread on her as She got amazing Success rate till now, Whole career Katrina don't own to Salman, but where credit is due, one should give.

But when Katrina fans do this Dump comments as "Usko diya Salman ne Break, Uska kya hua"... Khuda ka Shukar maano, Katrina ko kuch jayda help kiya, warna she won't be getting any movie after doing a classic like Boom LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0_Sano_Jupiters_Cock

bsker Goldie
bsker
bsker

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pekingexpress

Originally posted by monu_tan

Had there been no Salman for her, she would have done 2 more Booms with Gulshan Grover and vanished. And frankly no one noticed her in Boom too, it was just that sleazy scene with GG that was noticed.

You are wrong that no one noticed Katrina in Boom. It is the only movie of Katrina this whole forum remembers and keeps on bringing in every topic of hers. I will have to watch to see what the craze is about.
So how many times have you watched it? 100?

HE you were also part of it right? I feel so weird about it...

is it fun and exciting? 

Lol..LOL
I can only laugh at your way of striking back. Why dont you have anything bad to say about Katrina that you had to attack me?
I am sure you have a lot to say about Boom. I am sure its your favourite movie.
.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Yes Salman was himself doing flop movies till 2009 while Katrina had already given many hits films. But doesnt Salman help people? You can do only so much to help someone. Rest has to come from the person. Salman wanted to replace Aish with Sneha and Katrina with Zarine but alas he failed.
Maybe Salman should next time introduce his double in Bolly.

Ya, i totally agree, Salman Khan was giving flop movies till 2009, after that, He Debuted in "Wanted" in 2009, than only Salman Khan came... Katrina was bigger star than him giving Hits After Hits ClapLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0Jupiters_Cock

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=MrsMalhotra]Salman does have a huge role in Katrina's success. She herself has given him credit. So why deny it?
And yes others Salman promoted didnt become as successful as Katrina so we must give some credit to Katrina for making right use of opportunities Salman gave heras well as working hard and managing to carve her own niche.
[/QUOTE

if it wasnt in Katrinas destiny, Salman can give ten movies she will not become number one

Kya destiny vestiiny that's all thrash

It's all hardwork

Katrina worked hard but had help

Infact ill admit Salman had help

Every actor actress had help

But since this thread is Salman Katrina ill stick to that topic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawad_Sano_

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged

thats why you dont lose opportunity to diss katrina

have some digene for your gastric problems new nova

Sleepy

Wow. So you always say good things about every actress? Really? Confused.

@bold :-

Sure tell me what doctor had recommended you. I will take that  only.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0wat_up.Omkara.

Go to top