Salman Khan & his role in Katrina's success - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pakeezah

thats why you dont lose opportunity to diss katrina

have some digene for your gastric problems new nova

πŸ₯±

Wow. So you always say good things about every actress? Really? πŸ˜•.

@bold :-

Sure tell me what doctor had recommended you. I will take that  only.

Originally posted by New_nova

πŸ₯±

Wow. So you always say good things about every actress? Really? πŸ˜•.

@bold :-

Sure tell me what doctor had recommended you. I will take that  only.

Leave her bro... now Katrina Fans are getting personal, But koi MORAL POLICE nahi aayegi yahaan as what Kat fans are doing... jab hum kuch kahenge, tab inke mirchi lagegi πŸ˜†
Of topic but why do people say Katrina didnt have a big debut. ABSr was in it and so was Salman Rushdie's ex wife I think. IMO She had a bigger debut than Kareena since it she was opp a newcomer as well
mirchi lage toh main kya karoon?
Originally posted by pari_roxx

Of topic but why do people say Katrina didnt have a big debut. ABSr was in it and so was Salman Rushdie's ex wife I think. IMO She had a bigger debut than Kareena since it she was opp a newcomer as well

Katrina was not in Main lead as Heroine as Bebo was in "Refugee", she was having a Side Character role πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pakeezah

mirchi lage toh main kya karoon?

Salman provided the platform, the opportunity for her to enter opened avenues for her, during the time she was dating him. That is a big role, whatever success she achieved after is solely due to her hardwork/luck, can't take that away from her but none of that would've been possible had she not been provided with the opportunity to flourish and that's where Salman comes in. You could be full of talent and skill but it's meaningless unless & until you don't get an opportunity to utilise it. That's something even she acknowledges.
Originally posted by 2direct.

Salman provided the platform, the opportunity for her to enter opened avenues for her, during the time she was dating him. That is a big role, whatever success she achieved after is solely due to her hardwork/luck, can't take that away from her but none of that would've been possible had she not been provided with the opportunity to flourish and that's where Salman comes in. You could be full of talent and skill but it's meaningless unless & until you don't get an opportunity to utilise it. That's something even she acknowledges.

Aye Sabass... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Its hilarious that people compare Zarine, Sneha, govinda with Katrina Kaif. They must have lost the sense of logic or else its a very common knowledge tht Katrina Kaif has been in Bollywood more as Salman Khans GF than as a successful actress. 

Salman played  a major role in getting her in bollywood and helping her out for a few films but after that its her luck that here brought her here...one does need a lot luck to get so far without talent...which obviously she has. πŸ˜†