Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I read only the first two lines. You remember things that happened when you were some few months old?
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nobody is denying dat sallu has helped kat but that doesnt mean sk is d 1nly reason 4 kats success.Whn kat herself has admitted dat akki,sallu helped her thn who r we to argue with aat silly thing bt kats hard work nd LUCK r also d reason of her success
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikolai_gogol

I read only the first two lines. You remember things that happened when you were some few months old?

Even i am thinking d same lol @sorry tm i dont mean to hurt u..still u remember these thing at that age
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no its not sana.. its a friend of mine on twitter whom i told to join this forum

and i agree with naughtyboy.. KOIZA is the sanest katrina fan i have seen here on this forum along with jess
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

sana in disguise?! Is it?

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Salman and Akshay played very important role in kat's career
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Robin-

Salman and Akshay played very important role in kat's career

She has not denied this fact herself.. so why are people even arguing on that? 😕
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: K.Sean

She has not denied this fact herself.. so why are people even arguing on that? 😕

i dont know lol
Amara_B thumbnail
As much as I extremely dislike Salman there's no denying he did contribute something to both Katrina and Aish's careers. His very high profile has a lot of connections, and can 'make things happen' so to speak. However to say he is the reason for their superstardom is absolutely ridiculous. He helped them get their foot in the door, he did not make them stars, they did that themselves.

Katrina realised there was a niche in the market that nobody had taken up and jumped on it. I've said this before - she's kind of become the Doris Day of Bollywood. She's carved this cut-clean, super-cute, white fantasy, image for herself and is capitalising on it big time. That is all her own doing. Salman gave her her first few gigs, but she turned herself into a brand, a superstar.

Same with Aishawarya, she became the superstar she is today because of her own determination, and dedication. She was smart enough to hone in on the 'most beautiful girl in the world' label and then use it to create this 'dream-girl' image. She was always smart enough not to step too far away from the traditional indian girl get-up even when she went to Hollywood because she knew it would damage her appeal. When they split up Salman tried to sabotage her career big time, she lost a lot of roles because Salman and his friends told producers to drop her; despite that she managed to preserver and become a global star, this is something that happened well after her relationship with Salman. 

So yea he helped them get their foot in the door, and got them their first major projects that got people noticing them. But no he did not turn them in to stars, that was their own doing (and their PR's).

And this is coming from someone who really dislikes Aish, and is pretty nonchalant when it comes to Katrina.

don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amara_B

Same with Aishawarya, she became the superstar she is today because of her own determination, and dedication. She was smart enough to hone in on the 'most beautiful girl in the world' label and then use it to create this 'dream-girl' image. She was always smart enough not to step too far away from the traditional indian girl get-up even when she went to Hollywood because she knew it would damage her appeal.

This is off-topic

I disagree that Aish was a superstar...She never ruled bollywood like Sri-Madz or even Kat...she has a good PR and they keep her in news...but Ash is know more for her off the screen antics than on screen...

Aish became a big name because of her few Hollywood movies and interview with David letterman..but in history of Bollywood her space is minimal...

She could not even save her home production...

Amara_B thumbnail
Originally posted by: don12

This is off-topic

I disagree that Aish was a superstar...She never ruled bollywood like Sri-Madz or even Kat...she has a good PR and they keep her in news...but Ash is know more for her off the screen antics than on screen...

Aish became a big name because of her few Hollywood movies and interview with David letterman..but in history of Bollywood her space is minimal...

She could not even save her home production...

It;s not off-topic. In the original post both are mentioned, and it's said Salman got them both to the place they are at today.