Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

BeingHosna

BeingHosna

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys ...
i'm a HUGE Salman Khan fan, i rememeber i was only 3 months old when his blockbuster movie MPK were released, my first movie of Salman Khan was Baaghi i loved him in tht movie, i love salman for the human being he is, coz he's one of the most chilled out & humble person on earth, he doesnt take himself or his stardom too srsly, he has a heart of gold, he always help others who needs his help, he've been the reason y huge film producers, actors, directors, music directors are big this day today, i love tht he helps so many poor ppl, he donates blood & make other celebrities to join him in making a difference in unfuntunate ppl's lives, he've even donated a bone marrow to a little girl who were in need of tht marrow, this shows his true nature & his beautiful soul, there's so many ppl who've gone out in the media & bashed him, the media have been after him for years calling him the bad boy of bollywood, & yet he does all this for the poor ppl whom he doesnt have any relation with, his NGO is doing a difference in so many ppl's lives, he never ever goes out & talk bad about other ppl in public, he've never ever said anything about any1 in a bad or negative way to make them look bad or bring them down, he always meet ppl with love & respect, which i love & admirer him for! i also want to say tht lately i've heard alot of buzz about tht Salman had nothing to do with Katrina Kaif's Success, tht she got BIG just coz of her hard work, which i disagree with Katrina was Hardworking from day 1 yes but why didnt her earlier films before Salman entered her life do so well? Salman Helped her alot, he adviced her on which movies to do, whom to work with, he gave her alot, he gave her movies like Partner & MPKK, In partner David Dhawan didnt even wanted her, but Salman convinced him to take her, even with Aish, Salman did alot for her career aswell, with giving her good or usefull advices which her career would benefit from, what i cant understand y ppl are denying this, wt i wanna know is do u guys agree with me or not?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojaSushItaimmiratajbutt.sariminoz._Darling_Salyanka-Ranjha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Khan & his role in Katrina's success" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
aww glad u posted.. hehehehe but beware.. some are very disgusting here.. forgot to tell you that..

ek hai.. who is damn disgusting..

BeingHosna

BeingHosna

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

aww glad u posted.. hehehehe but beware.. some are very disgusting here.. forgot to tell you that..

ek hai.. who is damn disgusting..
I've nothing against Katrina Kaif as a person or an actress, i think she've done some great performances in some of her movies, i loved her in New York opposite Jhon Abraham, I liked her aswell in Singh is kiing opposite Akki, but to say tht she only got big coz of herself is wrong, this is my opinion on the matter i know many ppl wont agree & yet many will agree with me, i respect ppl's opinions, & i hope that ppl wont take this too srsly or start bashing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salyanka

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
dont worry u wont coz you like her

BeingHosna

BeingHosna

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
i mean i'm not scared of the bashing or anything, but my point is tht many fans & specially haters of Salman is bashing him for no reason, & even they're like he didnt do anythin for Aish or Katrina which isnt true, if u dislike some1 fine dislike them as a person not their work coz they might be great at their work, but u just dont like their opinions or maybe their attitude or personality but tht have nothing to do with their work & also like he even helped RK, ArjunKapoor, Duggu with training, Sajid-Wajid, Himesh, Ismail Darbar, SanjayLeelaBansali etc etc & ppl forgot tht or they wont accept tht, they also forgot y the indian ppl love him so much coz he's a golden hearted person he've done so much & yet ppl accuse him & bash him for no reason, i mean like this is just wrong

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

immiraSalyanka

-shopaholic-

Goldie

-shopaholic-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
sana in disguise?! Is it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pekingexpressMeherbaan

SRK-BEBO

Goldie

SRK-BEBO

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
yeah he even helped somi ali, x, y , z and all his exes look alikes and still continue to do.

but sonakshi and katrina connected with the audience and others including his brothers didnt.Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

BeingHosna

BeingHosna

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRK-BEBO

yeah he even helped somi ali, x, y , z and all his exes look alikes and still continue to do.

but sonakshi and katrina connected with the audience and others including his brothers didnt.Cool
I disagree with u on Katrina because in her first movies which were flops they werent doing good until salman came into the picture, he gave her alot of usefull advices, i do agree that sonakshi connected with the audience right away, but thanks to salman she choose acting she wanted to be a fashion designer & if he hadnt convinced her to try acting than we'd have lost the joy of watching her .. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top