Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Jeevika the new support for Viren. (Page 3)

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome N Well Written Post Karina ClapThumbs Up

I love the hero line.Now all will get to see the new face of Jeevika. She is strong always.But many did not accept it.This track will prove to all how strong women is Jeevika. How strong is her love n trust for her husband. Viren is so lucky to have wife like Jeevika.

Kryan have time n again proved they do all kind of scenes romance,comedy ,cute ,funny n emotional scenes so perfectly.This track is again a good opportunity  to show that Kryan r masters not only in romantic scene but also in emotional scene.

Eagerly waiting for the murder track to start. Viren will see a new Jeevika his support system.In Karan case Viren was pillar of support to Jeevika .Now it is Jeevika turn.Exited to see the new phase in Virika life .

Virika r so perfect couple N Kryan portray it so naturally .

Virika Aka KryanHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MarziiKays94

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BaraniK

Awesome N Well Written Post Karina ClapThumbs Up

I love the hero line.Now all will get to see the new face of Jeevika. She is strong always.But many did not accept it.This track will prove to all how strong women is Jeevika. How strong is her love n trust for her husband. Viren is so lucky to have wife like Jeevika.

Kryan have time n again proved they do all kind of scenes romance,comedy ,cute ,funny n emotional scenes so perfectly.This track is again a good opportunity  to show that Kryan r masters not only in romantic scene but also in emotional scene.

Eagerly waiting for the murder track to start. Viren will see a new Jeevika his support system.In Karan case Viren was pillar of support to Jeevika .Now it is Jeevika turn.Exited to see the new phase in Virika life .

Virika r so perfect couple N Kryan portray it so naturally .

Virika Aka KryanHeart

Totally agree with you Barani!!!

Fighting through cancer and physical strength is not always everything!
Jeevika is an all-rounder and thats what I love about her the most!
She is so real and relatable and makes me judge myself as what kind of a sister I am as well!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniKTeriMaaaDhoxi

TeriMaaa IF-Dazzler
TeriMaaa
TeriMaaa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
loved the post ..
me too exited fr the track .. jeevika bharatiya naari ..lol 
thanks 4 the post..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kays94

ashna1406 IF-Dazzler
ashna1406
ashna1406

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
our virika is the special best LOL

Kays94

alonelove IF-Dazzler
alonelove
alonelove

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Ya till today ppl so jeevika as a sweet and a soft kind of girl
But now v can see the strong N corageous jeevika

Kays94

urmil Goldie
urmil
urmil

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
agree...jeevika is the strongest character..when it comes to proctect her family or loved ones, she comes out as the most courageous and optimistic person...we have seen it so many times...be it saving her relationship with viren during dr. manan incident or refusing to marry viren in absence of maanvi...confronting karan and saving manvi from cancer and karan and also saving virat by confessing her crime...sometimes she may appear physically and emotionally weak but her will power is really strong...this track will definetely change the  mind set of those who feel jeevika is weak and always keep on crying.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MarziiDhoxiKays94relentless.

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by urmil

agree...jeevika is the strongest character..when it comes to proctect her family or loved ones, she comes out as the most courageous and optimistic person...we have seen it so many times...be it saving her relationship with viren during dr. manan incident or refusing to marry viren in absence of maanvi...confronting karan and saving manvi from cancer and karan and also saving virat by confessing her crime...sometimes she may appear physically and emotionally weak but her will power is really strong...this track will definetely change the  mind set of those who feel jeevika is weak and always keep on crying.

Agree with you! 

Just because she is an emotional person who cries doesn't make her week! In fact in shows her dynamic character! Through her tears she says a lot, and proves a lot more than other characters! Crying is not for the weak as many people have interpreted it to be on this forum. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

urmilMarziiDhoxi

-NightDreamer- IF-Sizzlerz
-NightDreamer-
-NightDreamer-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
 "A lot of people complained about Jeevika's character for always not facing reality and running away like she did at Virman wedding, but this track will show how strong she truly is. I never doubted her strength... even though she is a woman composed of few words she IS a strong personality and role model."

Kays Amazing post once AGianClapHug I Just Luved Dis Line i Don't think I need 2 say Anymore!
U Just Defined Virika's Journy So Perfectly Really Dey Are Example For EVry Couple Hw Trust Is Important In Any Relationship!Heart
Bcoz It Can Build A Huge patnership Or Else Can Break Dat patnership Forever!Broken Heart

Offcorse Da Last Line No One Is Lik Virika & Neva Eva Will Be M Not Jus Saying I Really Mean It!!Heart

-MeHaK-

Kays94

Go to top