India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Forget why you loved IPK? (Page 2)

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
I'm glad I introduced this VM to you! Tongue It's so amazing so it should be seen by every true IPK fan 

And yes, sometimes the comments and bashing on this forum does irritate me, but I always come back here as I am too deeply in love with ArHi and SaRun to be effected by the negativity for too long. There are still some true and dedicated fans out here! Smile

Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Thank you so much!! I've seen this VM before & it's just brilliant. It reminded of why I'm still on this forum & what this crazy love for Arnav & Khushi is all about. 

Thank you for reminding me. 

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Even when I hear people praise the chemistry and the moments between Arnav and Khushi, or even Sanaya and Barun, I get SO happy! LOL I think they are perfection, and perfection deserves all the acclaim it can get. Embarrassed

Originally posted by stg1

love this vm, thanks Tongue i dont get so upset that the show is over now, i'm usually just really really happy that i found it in the first place and yep, i cherish it all too, even the wierd, the crazy and the downright nonsense parts! ipk and everything about it will always be perfect in my head, even the sheetal track had some really beautiful moments tucked in between the '??!!@$' Embarrassed 

every single thing about ipk still fascinates me, the story, the premise, the tone and balance of the narrative, the dynamics between all the characters, the way they often dealt with delicate subjects, the set up of the leads and of course the ultimate, unforgettable love story Embarrassed the little touches, the subtlety, the nuances and the poignancy all contribute to ipk being so loved - i have never seen alchemy like this Tongue  

and i think i loved the offscreen stuff almost as much as the show, i still get happy when i see anything about any of the cast. they really did weave some kind of spell over me and it doesn't seem to be wearing off at all Embarrassed i will probably forever love ipk, the cast, arnav and khushi and especially barun and sanaya, like nothing else i've loved before, truly, madly, deeply Heart Heart Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mistletoe-stg1

love_for_serial Goldie
love_for_serial
love_for_serial

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I can never forget IPK and its magic!
Two days back only I was watching Arshi love scenes marathon, as I cant find ep. 120 on youtube!
And this VM is beautiful!
Thanks to all the uploaders!

aamir18MrDarcyfan

Mani.raizada IF-Rockerz
Mani.raizada
Mani.raizada

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Its a fab VM... Am for ever an Ipkkndian, Arshian Heart

aamir18MrDarcyfan

Puja.. Senior Member
Puja..
Puja..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
This got me all laal like a tamarar.Embarrassed Too much sweetness to handle, you should have spared it altogether  LOL
Anyways, more than moi VM I think your post takes the cake. IPKKND will forever remain a very special part of my life.
 I disagree slightly about the Sheetal tracks and any track post remarriage. But I won't go off-tangent with those who shall-not-be-named. Thumbs Down
I will thank them for once conceiving a show so powerful in nature (paar nurturing ka pata nahi...). For being smart enough to choose the best of the best cast-members. And of course, for bringing Barun into my life for a second time Smile 
Other than that, 4lions can just keep making more and more babies for all I care Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanaamir18MrDarcyfan

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Hug You're the best Puja! And I check your channel literally everyday for new videos, bee tee dubs LOL So get on that girl. 

Lol. And I don't blame you for disagreeing about Sheetal. The only reason I like it is because it put Arnav and Khushi in the same frame. The story, the background, the deterioration of the characters, the rest was just terrible. I used to vent my anger with the nastiest comments on YT LOL.  But at least it let me cherish a couple more rabba ve moments, so today I guess I don't mind them as much. No one knew what awaited us in a couple months when the track was going on... so I guess we never really took an effort to take the best out of those scenes. 

And of course. I will always hold a little something against 4 Lions because they let the show totally fall apart in the last 2 months... but I guess my love for them overpowers that because they gave me IPK in the first place LOL And that's the only reason why. But I guess that reason's enough! lol! 

Originally posted by Puja..

This got me all laal like a tamarar.Embarrassed Too much sweetness to handle, you should have spared it altogether  LOL
Anyways, more than moi VM I think your post takes the cake. IPKKND will forever remain a very special part of my life.
 I disagree slightly about the Sheetal tracks and any track post remarriage. But I won't go off-tangent with those who shall-not-be-named. Thumbs Down
I will thank them for once conceiving a show so powerful in nature (paar nurturing ka pata nahi...). For being smart enough to choose the best of the best cast-members. And of course, for bringing Barun into my life for a second time Smile 
Other than that, 4lions can just keep making more and more babies for all I care Tongue

anu97MrDarcyfan

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
We all have those marathons! LOL I too was having one, but then the blocked videos ruined all the fun. Cry I had to go to the Love Scenes, but I really wanted to watch those full epis. 

Originally posted by love_for_serial

I can never forget IPK and its magic!
Two days back only I was watching Arshi love scenes marathon, as I cant find ep. 120 on youtube!
And this VM is beautiful!
Thanks to all the uploaders!
aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Yes, Puja is freakishly talented  Big smile

and yes! An IPKKNDian forever Tongue

Once a fan, always a fan... am I right?

Originally posted by Mani.raizada

Its a fab VM... Am for ever an Ipkkndian, Arshian Heart

Edited by aamir18 - 08 April 2013 at 9:25pm