India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Forget why you loved IPK?

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Do you sometimes feel like you are forgetting the magic of IPK? The chemistry? The moments? The memories? Why you were ever a fan?

Well, watch this. 

And not only will you remember...

You'll be proud to call yourself a fan of this show. 

(I'm sure most of you have already seen this, but at times like this when the show is over and no new moments are being created, I feel like it needs to be brought back...)

I watched this today, and all those memories came flooding back... the sad, the happy, the upset.

No matter what happened to the show and how it ended and who is to blame, I cherish it all because at the end of the day it happened. Every single moment... From the first apology, to Diwali, to the hate marriage, to the consummation, to even Sheetal. It all made a love sage perfect. 

I am so happy to be an IPK and ArHi fan... a fan of the most eternal saga 

And I have also never been so proud to be a true SaRun fan. I love both the wonderful and talented actors that gave us such beautiful portrayals of characters to cherish. 

Thank you to BOTH Sanaya and Barun for such a beautiful journey. Thank you to everyone involved in making this serial such an amazing part of my life...

Credit goes to YouTube's all time most amazing VM creator. Puja. I say this every time, but take a well deserved bow. You deserve all the praise you can get my dear. 

Love, 
Z

Edited by aamir18 - 08 April 2013 at 4:22pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

brajennrifansweetankitaPriyasha890aussiegal22arhi-love17Puja..Harshi.IPKaruforarshioutland_123kitty789AmmyRidz4Ever..Kritz..bhagyathararomancefanroldc-Mistletoe-ohmygodurgreatmeem17tanmana-nrityanjali-aarrsshhiiIPKKNDfan4everBornToShipArShiHorizonArHiLover-xsupriya.arshi-ARSHI--GredForge--Garima-stg1Pashbarun-Dellz-nandu_nanvandana1965Flora3333Arshisarunrocks.ProperPatola-iLoveZaynMalik.SobtiLicious.incandescentRasgulla_spArshi.Sugi.IPK.MyriadOfHues..Khamosh.

-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
And as always, your posts make me want to post in this biased, messed-up forum again Hug

IPK is fantastic because a brilliant story, a sizzling chemistry between two leads, and a talented supporting cast were brought together -- And that is how a TRUE, eternal love saga is created. 

Regardless of everything, I'm so happy I got to be a fan of this show, a show that touched the heart of so many with it's message of love over hate, and I will forever cherish ArHi and their tale! 

Once you start re-watching the scenes, you start appreciating everything that was given -- The hate marriage, Diwali, Sheetal, Didikisaut LOL, Miss India, you start loving it all! 

Credit must be given to everyone who was a part of this show -- Without them, I wouldn't have experienced such a love story on my screen.

The fans of IPK, regardless of viewpoint and opinion, must give tribute to all those that made it happen. 

Zitni Hug I'm such a lazy bum. LOL I have yet to reply to your scrap that you sent me as a reply to mine. And I will. And I love your posts bas. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanaarrsshhiitanmanaaamir18MrDarcyfan

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
HugHearing from sane people on this forum makes me so happy! You're one of my favorites on this entire god forsaken forum. LOL

And yes. When the Sheetal and Ms. India tracks were happening, I was so infuriated and angry all the time. But now that's it's over, I'm just happy that it happened and that it graced my TV screen. No show is perfect, and I'm just happy that I became involved and almost a part of a show that probably bordered perfection to its closest! Embarrassed

Sanaya and Barun on the same screen just shout chemistry, no matter what the scene was. LOL And then with such beautiful and strong relations within supporting cast, the show became even more memorable. We have over 500 love scenes, and while others may be closer to my heart than others, I still love each and every one of them (even the basketball scene between Sheetal and Arnav! Though that one may be very very minimal LOL)

This forum is messed up. It's sad that so many people here like bashing so many individuals involved with the show... the creatives, the actors, the directors, even the fans of the show itself, when the point and the message of IPK was that love should overcome hate. Sleepy

And they call themselves fans. Well. That is their choice and not my problem. 

Take your time my dear! LOL I am in no hurry. Love hearing from you! 

Originally posted by ..SanzLicious..

And as always, your posts make me want to post in this biased, messed-up forum again Hug

IPK is fantastic because a brilliant story, a sizzling chemistry between two leads, and a talented supporting cast were brought together -- And that is how a TRUE, eternal love saga is created. 

Regardless of everything, I'm so happy I got to be a fan of this show, a show that touched the heart of so many with it's message of love over hate, and I will forever cherish ArHi and their tale! 

Once you start re-watching the scenes, you start appreciating everything that was given -- The hate marriage, Diwali, Sheetal, Didikisaut LOL, Miss India, you start loving it all! 

Credit must be given to everyone who was a part of this show -- Without them, I wouldn't have experienced such a love story on my screen.

The fans of IPK, regardless of viewpoint and opinion, must give tribute to all those that made it happen. 

Zitni Hug I'm such a lazy bum. LOL I have yet to reply to your scrap that you sent me as a reply to mine. And I will. And I love your posts bas. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan-nrityanjali-ArHiLover-xMrDarcyfan

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much!! I've seen this VM before & it's just brilliant. It reminded of why I'm still on this forum & what this crazy love for Arnav & Khushi is all about. 

Thank you for reminding me. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HorizonPrim_123aamir18MrDarcyfan

ArshiAms IF-Sizzlerz
ArshiAms
ArshiAms

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Thank you so much!! I've seen this VM before & it's just brilliant. It reminded of why I'm still on this forum & what this crazy love for Arnav & Khushi is all about. 

Thank you for reminding me. 
stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
love this vm, thanks Tongue i dont get so upset that the show is over now, i'm usually just really really happy that i found it in the first place and yep, i cherish it all too, even the wierd, the crazy and the downright nonsense parts! ipk and everything about it will always be perfect in my head, even the sheetal track had some really beautiful moments tucked in between the '??!!@$' Embarrassed 

every single thing about ipk still fascinates me, the story, the premise, the tone and balance of the narrative, the dynamics between all the characters, the way they often dealt with delicate subjects, the set up of the leads and of course the ultimate, unforgettable love story Embarrassed the little touches, the subtlety, the nuances and the poignancy all contribute to ipk being so loved - i have never seen alchemy like this Tongue  

and i think i loved the offscreen stuff almost as much as the show, i still get happy when i see anything about any of the cast. they really did weave some kind of spell over me and it doesn't seem to be wearing off at all Embarrassed i will probably forever love ipk, the cast, arnav and khushi and especially barun and sanaya, like nothing else i've loved before, truly, madly, deeply Heart Heart Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anu97romancefanHorizonIPKKNDfan4everaamir18MrDarcyfan

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Aww <3

ArShi are still in my heart...sizzling, stunning couple :'D

TFS 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDfan4everaamir18MrDarcyfan

vandana1965 IF-Rockerz