Ek haseena Ek deewana(ff) updated on 27th april Episode 6 on page 9 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Very nice update Beta. πŸ‘πŸΌ Keep up the momentum of the story by giving us such regular updates.
Nice update Nitish!πŸ‘πŸΌ
I thought ViNa are Sooraj's Bhai-bhabi.

Precap is interesting.
Nice updateπŸ‘. What is the city's name where they live in?
I decided now only.
faridabad(near by Delhi)
@sindu dadi,uma aunty,farhana874,sobhna:- thanks for appreciating me
Thanks bharti di

if anyone know law
i need some information for next episode of ff
Very sweet update Nitish πŸ˜³ 
BTW, when you say real incident, do you mean it happened with you?πŸ˜‰
Regarding law, I think Uma ji will be able to help you out πŸ˜Š
no diya that did not happened with me.
you write very good chote
continue 

.                  Episode-3

Episode starts with suraj is working in a shop on other side some where distant from the shop some people are gathered at a place suraj sees that and goes to that place one women was lying she had knife in her stomach every one was seeing that but no one was doing anything suraj was about to help her but other says it is a police case do not touch her unneecessarily you will be dragged in police they said to suraj they have informed police they will be coming.suraj does not able to see that woman's pain and carries her and with that woman sits in an auto rickshaw sandhya sees that and goes to help him suraj in the process removes knife from her stomach sandhya is with her they both are in tension.
They reaches hospital in the process who is in unconscious is continuously saying please save me I do not want to die suraj and sandhya feels very bad after listening to this suraj finds a mobile from his pocket and asks her to call the woman's any parents sandhya finds her papa no. From contacts and call him to the hospital .after handing over the patient to doctor they were waiting outside now suraj phone rings his householder was calling him he says that his father is very ill and so to come fast.the woman's father come and they both leaves sandhya knows the matter that his father is very ill so she decides to go with him they reaches suraj's house.suraj carries his father to near by govt hospital although in govt hospital treatment is free but they demand 5000 rupees for starting the treatment suraj takes it from his householder.sandhya goes from there by late evening.that woman' s father files a case in police station.the boy who has done this just belonged to a middle class simple family he had tried to kill the girl because he loved the girl and the girl was not interested in all this she just wanted to study at that time.

Precap:- sandhya is reading newspaper and she is shocked to see the photo of suraj he has been arrested In that woman's case.

Edited by nitishkumar1995 - 10 years ago