Which Star daughter do you like/can stand?

Poll

Which one of the star daughters do you like or can stand?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Once upon a time, only star sons made bollywood debuts. Daughters were tucked away or married off. But this decade has seen a lot of them making debuts left and right. πŸ˜†

So which one of them can you relate to/like/stand? 

For whatever reasons best known to you be it acting, fashion sense, tweets, demeanor during interviews, surgery, snobbery, political correctness, brashness...take your pick.πŸ€“ Also, which one has the potential to make a mark the way Kapoor sisters have done, for example? 

Apologies if I forgot the other star daughters.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonam.. shes really family oriented..n altho shes in movies.. shes typical celeb kid.. 
wearing good clothes..eating good food.. but she seems genuine// 
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dont know why.. it happened.. with me when it comes to sonakshi.. i jsut want tp punch her in both dabanggs .. her sammi hui etc was irritating and in rowdry rathore and SOS it didnt irritate me at all
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
all of them πŸ˜†
Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 11 years ago
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Shraddha K- I feel she's overlooked in comparison to the rest just cos of her Dad's reputation. Not a pity vote for I find she's gorgeous and dainty and has an adequate dressing sense without trying too hard.

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sonaski.. and than Sonam 
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't really mind any of them. πŸ˜†
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know why but I find Sonakshi sinha incredibly beautiful and she has this inherent charm that is missing in most of the newbies. She also seems nice in the interviews..

Sonam is pretty too and I hope she bounce back. I don't even mind the cuckoo quotes these days...

Alia bhatt is adorable as well..

Haven't seen much of shruti or shraddha to make a judgement..I hope they make a mark too..
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chamkeeli

I don't know why but I find Sonakshi sinha incredibly beautiful and she has this inherent charm that is missing in most of the newbies. She also seems nice in the interviews..

Sonam is pretty too and I hope she bounce back. I don't even mind the cuckoo quotes these days...

Alia bhatt is adorable as well..

Haven't seen much of shruti or shraddha to make a judgement..I hope they make a mark too..

agree on Sonaski.. I feel the same exact way about her.. the charm and ease she shows in her acting.. no new actresses can match. 

agree about Sonam too..she's pretty and I hope she picks the right films that show her abilities to act because I think she has in her. 
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sonakshi is well spoken, polite, has this old classic beauty and charm, and is extremely talented as well!! I really don't understand the hate for her in this forum!!!