Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ayushmann says he never hid the birth of his son - Page 2

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I remember him mentioning his wife and kid!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amara_B thumbnail
I heard he had a kid during the Vicky Donor period, so he definitely wasn't hiding it. I think I read it somewhere on Indiaforums back then.
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dont see whats so great about him...find him really annoying...he definetly didnt deserve the filmfare for best singer over sonu nigam...just cus of his deal with yrf and yrf's connection with the filmfares he got it im guessing. 
starstruckk thumbnail
I knew he was married, but no idea he had a kid too. I've seen many interviews of Ayushmann post Vicky Donor and never did he mention it nor was he asked...but, it's no big deal. 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
he did just like Angad Hasija ( Aalekh of TV show Bidaai )

he didn't tell anyone that he is married with a daughter bcz he thought  he is married so he won't get work , when Bidaai started , in all his interviews etc He said he is " single " 

then Bidaai became hit and he had to come out with the truth one day

so one day he came with so called surprise for his fans that oh I am married and also have a daughter ðŸ˜†

chalo atleast he had guts to admit that he had hid that fact for his career and here ayushman is clearly lying that he never tried to hide it

i don't like such kind of ppl ðŸ¤¢
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
ayushman never hid that he was married i knew from the very start that he's married 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, he is married and has a kid as well. He gave an interview about it in People magazine sometime back.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: TheRowdiest

he did just like Angad Hasija ( Aalekh of TV show Bidaai )

he didn't tell anyone that he is married with a daughter bcz he thought  he is married so he won't get work , when Bidaai started , in all his interviews etc He said he is " single " 

then Bidaai became hit and he had to come out with the truth one day

so one day he came with so called surprise for his fans that oh I am married and also have a daughter ðŸ˜†

chalo atleast he had guts to admit that he had hid that fact for his career and here ayushman is clearly lying that he never tried to hide it

i don't like such kind of ppl ðŸ¤¢

ayushamn never hide it he was married lol..i guess it was only kid..well its his choice telling or not
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I didnt know that he has a son either but how does it matter... its not even like he's linked with anyone. 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't know he has a kid either but who cares