Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

||Zindagi Gulzar Hai #20|| Saajan Chale Susraal (Page 75)

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalkhokhar

I really like her, she is very very relatable. But sometimes her complaining goes overboard. She always looks at the glass half empty instead of looking at it half full

i love her character too and can relate to it completely..i somehow feel i am a lot like her in many ways...but yes i agree she is a negative thinker...and completely pessimistic..she has been through a lot in life and has struggled a lot..her behaviour is justified and i think more than Kashaf..her father is to be blamed for giving her all the negativity inside her..he completely put her off men and i think more than anything she is scared...scared to trust and scared to love..in case the same happens to her...she has reached a point in life where she has been that broken...that its made her stone hearted and she is afraid to be broken once again..she is scared to give in and let her feelings come through

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYa--Iqra--

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Her thoughts and lines are amaze

yes i agree with u completely...its always great to see her diary momentsEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
^^ so true!!!!! But everyone reaches a point in their life that u just have to put ur complete faith in god, it should already be, but everyone goes thru a bad phase.

--Iqra--kashishdabest

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

To be honest, from day 1, I never felt that Zaroon is demanding anything extraordinary..he isn't even demanding much to begin with..all he needs is a woman who knows her limits..and I feel a woman needs no man to ask her for that..she should be like that to begin with..which is why Zaroon fell for her Embarrassed

agreed with u word for word...even though things were sour between them from the first meeting itself..there was no denying that neither of them could ignore the other..and even though Zaroon hated her during the university days...he realised later that it wasn't actually hatred..deep down somewhere she was like his miss perfect for him...and that is why at every stage he would make that comparison between Kashaf and Asmara..and she would always stand above Asmara...Asmara may have the money status and background but she lacked the values that every girl has and the limitsEmbarrassed

AnkYa--Iqra--

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
And at one point, Zaroon even admitted to himself that there's no fault in her, no matter how hard he tries to find one..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYa--Iqra--kashishdabest

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

^^ so true!!!!! But everyone reaches a point in their life that u just have to put ur complete faith in god, it should already be, but everyone goes thru a bad phase.

i agree with u completely..you have to put your faith in god and move on in life...you can't always be scared to be hurt as life is full of risks and you have to take risks to move on in life..and that is why this show is so brilliant as it explains everything..i am sure soon Kashaf will realise her love for Zaroon and she will slowly begin to trust him..and trust god..that she won't get hurt...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Yea towards the beginning. Lol

--Iqra--kashishdabest

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

And at one point, Zaroon even admitted to himself that there's no fault in her, no matter how hard he tries to find one..

LOL that is so true..he did admit it...i found Kashaf's thoughts funny in episode 18 when they were heading to her house together after their wedding...when she said 'agar us din mein aage baith jaathi tho aaj aage na baithi hoti'LOL something like that..and that is true...she earned his respect each time...he realised that not every girl is the same...and she was the one for him

AnkYa--Iqra--

Go to top