Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

||Zindagi Gulzar Hai #20|| Saajan Chale Susraal (Page 133)

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Scene 8: stitching the button and money scene

i loved this scene completely like all of them...loved how he doesn't want to trouble them over a button but Kashaf's mother insists that he has his button sewn and asks Kashaf to do it for him...Embarrassed and he happily follows Kashaf as she sews the button in and all Mr Romeo can do is smile awayLOL and then telling her that he didnt know she could do all this too...LOL her reaction to his statement where he said 'pata hai mein aaj tumse pehli baar mutasir hoon' was funnyLOL and even she wasnt sure ke kaise react karun LOL and he tells her that she would rather be upset as she wouldn't want to thank himLOL kaafi ache se jaan gaye ho apni biwi ko ZaroonLOL aur phir i love how Kashaf just grabs his hand seeing him struggle with the button and fasten it for him...aisa hai jaise usse bohat hi khushi milti hai Zaroon ke chote chote kaam karne ke liyeEmbarrassed and then she packs his bag for him..soo sweetEmbarrassed

The next scene was beautiful...when Zaroon takes his wallet out and hands her some money,...her reaction to this was initially that of unhappiness..it was like he is indifferent and she doesn't want his money...but i realised a little later that it was in fact..because she was touched...we all know the life she has seen with her father...and this is something she may have never expected...i loved the moment though when he pulled her closer and told her that she is his wife and it is his job to take care of her...it was super sweet and adorableEmbarrassed and the way she nodded...whilst standing there..completely still...i think she was grateful that he went out to put his back..because she could not stop her emotions at that moment...and she didnt want to fall weak infront of Zaroon either..kitni understanding haina dono mein...this scene made me cry too...and again superb lines...

Zindagi mein bohat saari nehmatein hoti hain...aik nehmath yeh bhi hai ke aapka mard aapko apni zimmedaari samjhe...aur aap par kharch kare...aur maine yeh kab socha tha ke yeh nehmath mujhe bhi milegi..koi mujhpar bhi kharch karne waala hoga..meri bhi zimmedaari lega..

Cry what a beautiful and sad moment this was...and i truly felt deeply for Kashaf in this moment...the way she cried..the pain in her voice..so beautifully portrayed...since the beginning we have seen her always being ungrateful and unhappy and always saying to god that why did he make her life this way...she always complained but for the first time ever,...there was no complaints..in fact it was Kashaf being grateful...and it was amazingly doneClap aur phir Zaroon ka us waqt mein aana...i am glad he was there to witness this...because she is melting..and she is emotional now..before she was cutt off from all emotions yet Zaroon and his love are forcing her to become emotional...and expressiveEmbarrassed and the way she quickly wipes her tears...it made him happy in the sense that she was feeling upset for him and for the first time..nahin ki jagah she actually said...'aisi bhi baat nahin hai ke mein tumhare jaane se udaas nahin hosakti' Embarrassed finally kuch tho kaha tumne..jaate jaate Zaroon ko khushi dedi Kashaf ne with this line..yes she denied it at first but then even she couldn't help itEmbarrassed soo sweet and touching...and when he asks her if she is seriously getting upset she just walks away...i love how he said 'nahin maanegi yeh ladki' because he spoke our feelings then too...lekin woh binna maane hi tumse itni mohobbat karti hai..haan woh alag baat hai ke ab thak izhaar nahin kar paayi..karegi karegi aik din tho karegi hiEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

eternal_loveAnkYamunnihyderabadpakdramafan00UnKnFascination--Iqra--Mental_Manadhil-Mrs.SKMehwish-

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
O man, where to start. What a beautiful drama. First and formost hats off FK and SS, they are beyond fab, amaze!!!!! 

Every second of the episode was worth the week long wait. 

I just love how she writes every bit of her heart out in her dairy, Zaroon's every action, she notices everything he does and is in love with his every movement, but is still too scared, afraid if she lets herself completely go she might fall face first, and completely break into tiny piece. But she wants to completely let herelf go within him, and thats what I love. The way she cried when he gave her the money at the end, priceless!!!!! And I love love love that Z saw it. ALSO, I loved loved Zaroon's conversation with Kashaf's mother, he just wants a family, someone who will do, and want to do the little things for him, like cook him a meal. He wants a family, he wants love. I also, loved the swing scene, Kashaf got jealous of JR, it was so cute how he notices it.  Another thing I noticed, and loved was that Zaroon is very aware of Kashaf's fears to express her emotions openly, and he says it. I can go on and on but...

But they talked about dooriyan too much Cry Unhappy  that wasnt a good sign.

I have a lot to say about the percap, but I will wait until we start the discussion for that in the next episode discussion thread. But one thing a want to say is that, if Zaroon gets sucked into the cheap remark his mother made about giving Kashaf money, I will lose a lot respect for him.

Edited by komalkhokhar - 12 April 2013 at 6:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYa--Iqra--kashishdabest-Mrs.SKMehwish-

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Scene 9: Kashaf with Mom in Kitchen

I loved this scene...for many reasons,...one her mother is teaching her ways of keeping her husband happy..and encouraging her to cook for him and second because Kashaf denies all the time...she will say whats on her mind to her mother..yet it contradicts her heart...because in reality...she does in fact love doing everything for him and she knows deep down that he would appreciate every little gesture...so she may say the opposite to her mother and speak her mind...but we all know whats in her hear.t..and in this scene Samina Peerzada's dialogue was superb when she said 'usse insaanon ki pehchaan hai beta...agar pehchaan na hoti tho..shaadi karne ke liye woh humare darwaze pe na aata...usse insaanon ki pehchaan hai beta...tabhi tho tum uski biwi ho'

Clap that dualogue has to be the highlight of the scene and the expressions at the end on Kashaf's face showed that she knows it deep down..she just doesn't want to admit itEmbarrassed

overall fantastic episode...absolutely lovedd it...it was too good...the best episode so far...i had so much to say..and every moment was beautiful...i wont say much about the precap as i don't really want to think about it but i had a feeling asmara will be back...and seems like trouble in paradise...hope all issues are resolved at the soonest...can't see Kashaf and Zaroon apart...loved the episode...and love their chemistry...they are too good..brialliant actors...they deserve all the applause for their fantastic work...Fawad and Sanam rockClap and the whole team together rocks..a great team and ensemble..loving every moment of this show...Embarrassed sorry if i bored you all with my long long analysis but i had to speak about it LOL and here it was...and thanks to all that appreciated and liked my comments..will try get back to you if this thread allows me and is not finished by morningLOL keep it up guys and goodnight to you allEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYazanish_kpakdramafan00--Iqra--

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
The episode was amazing. I don't even know where to begin Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--kashishdabest

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Heres the drama in a better quality!

--Iqra---Mrs.SKMehwish-

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lostindreams

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Kinda get me? You make me sound abnormal :@

kinda get what u mean LOL

Waise tussi aaj kal ziada ghusse nahi rehte LOL

Haan tu ne mujhse pooche beghair us turkish aadmi se shadi kar li :(

ROFL

Sadly we just divorced i got to know bu arooj he was married, we had i fight.

acha...phir theek hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

you should watch ittt but its very sad :(

it's 50 50, between talkhiyan and DEM, but maybe 60 50 LOL

noone cares about talkhiyan...watch DEM!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Omg whyyy is Zaroon too good to be true :(
Kashaf ABHI TAK akroo bani hui hai..and I hated the way she was thinking about reasons for their break up! :S I wish she would just open up already
The chand scene <333 They were both wearing white symbolizing purity!

and ugh why is asmara back :(

zanish_k--Iqra--

Go to top