Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

||Zindagi Gulzar Hai #20|| Saajan Chale Susraal (Page 132)

-Mrs.SKMehwish- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--

--Iqra-- IF-Rockerz
--Iqra--
--Iqra--

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lostindreams

Iqra How goess. Did u watch the episode??
Nahi, I still haven't watched last weeks either. Ouch
--Iqra-- IF-Rockerz
--Iqra--
--Iqra--

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lostindreams

iqraaa tussi chale gaye
Nahi, was in a different forum. Embarrassed Drama, umm what Genre?! 
--Iqra-- IF-Rockerz
--Iqra--
--Iqra--

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rock-Star

OMG he speaking so fast .. lolxxx 

He needs a haircut abhi... Ermm His voice is so nice.. Day Dreaming
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Iqra--

Originally posted by Rock-Star

OMG he speaking so fast .. lolxxx 

He needs a haircut abhi... Ermm His voice is so nice.. Day Dreaming

No I don't want he looks hawt in this cut Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--

-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
We have got little different short from this :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYa--Iqra--kashishdabest

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Scene 6: Chand ka nazranaEmbarrassed

so aagaye baad Zaroon aur Kashaf...moon sighting ke liyeLOL Zaroon has come for his moon yaani Kashaf..and Kashaf has come for the actual moonLOL...it was super cute how he was laying there humming whilst Kashaf was silently staring at him macharon ko bhagate huayLOL and that was funny how he was humming and just killed a machar on his arm...he was doing it so casually jaise saari zindagi woh yahin raha ho macharon ke beechLOL but i admire that about him..how he adjusts at her place and respects everything about her..and even she loves that about himEmbarrassed

Finally conversation shuru and Kashaf saying what was the point coming outside and Zaroon telling her ke woh har baat mein faida nahin talash karta and that she is materialisticLOL he got her back for when she called him materialistic at the beach in the first scene and i think she realised that too LOL isliye ghussa kar rahi thi aur warn kar rahi thi usse ke woh andar chali jayegi if he talks like thatLOL and then loved the way he holds her arm saying jaa ke dikhao..aur Kashaf taking it as a challenge says she will show him lekin woh khud hi haar maan leta hai bechara he knows ke kuch hone nahin waala..nuksaan uska hojayegaLOL aur phir woh filmy andaaz mein baat karne lagta hai ke 'chod ke chali jaana mujhe kissi din' Confused phirse yahin dialogue..lekin she smiled knowing he was acting aur then the next dialogue of Kashaf's is one i loved when she said 'acha aur tum intehai wafadaar ho na mere..tum tho mujhe kabhi kahin bhi chod kar nahin jaoge..haina' see that dialogue i felt held a lot of emotion to it...she was saying it in a way to answer back to his jokey statement but i think that the fact is it is something that was bugging her..and she actually said that because somewhere deep down she wants that reassurance ke woh kabhi bhi usko nahin chod kar jayega...it was something she wanted to know yet when she asked him she made it so indirect..so i really loved that about this line...and i think Zaroon sensed it too..isliye he just stared at her for a moment and then sat up looking at her as he moved closer to her and said 'haan...nahin chod kar ja sakta tumhe kahin'  Embarrassednow when he took that break between haan and the remaining sentence...her expressions showed she was waiting eagerly to know what he said..and when he finished off she was all smiles..her face lit up..that was like a reassuring moment for her...and it made her feel good inside ke he won;t ever leave her..i am dreading the day problems occur for them..how will she bear them and how will we bear to see them that wayCrybut lets not be sad and spoil the moments..we will leave that for later..waise see this she looked away and changed the subject whilst smiling and said to him to count the starsLOL and he just sat there smiling at her knowing really well that deep down that one sentence made her lifeEmbarrassed and again Zaroon starts off ke woh uski yaad mein taare ginega when she leaves himLOL seriously these 2 are impossible and it makes her laugh thinking woh usko yaad karegaLOL Kashaf loves to spoil a romantic moment aur she brings in his old 'yaadein' yaani his old girlfriendsLOL he uinderstands her meaning completely...aur isliye directly bolne ko kehta hai usse..he knows she is jealousLOLthe way she says 'tumhari bohat saari girlfriends rahi hain...sab pata hai mujhe' the look she gives him then whilst he smiles shows how frustrated she is thinking about themLOL she always got annoyed..yeh girls issue woh digest nahin kar paati thi..na kal aur na aajLOL and then Zaroon asking her ke 'keh rahi ho ya jal rahi ho' and Kashaf replying..'Kehrahi hoon..jalne ki koi zaroorat nahin hai'LOLkitni thaizi se jawaab diya na usne..ke kahin usse pata na chal jaye ke woh actual mein jal rahi haiLOL

and then goes hand holding number 1LOL his first attempt of holding her hand...aur jab he talks about her not needing to be jealous because she is his wife now again she changes the topic..asking him if he has seen the moon...aur Zaroon ka awesome dialogue 'haan sunna tha maine kuch arsa pehle..chand aasman pe hota tha lekin kaafi dinon se zameen pe shift hogaya'LOLaik aur cheesy/romantic lineLOL i loved that line of his it made me laugh and smile and Kashaf ka reaction bhi same thaLOL and she blushed..for sure she blushed and was looking away to hide her embarassment..and then loved her dialogue 'tum cheesy lines bolne mein maahir ho kya' ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL i swearr she makes me laugh waise good question KashafLOL aur phir Zaroon baith jaatha hai usse samjhane that if a husband is getting romantic with his wife you don't call them cheesy lines but romantic phrases..aur usse sun ke Kashaf starts laughing againLOL and loved her expressions after he said 'kab ja ke mutasir hogi tum mujhse' and she replied 'sochna padega'ROFLROFLROFLROFL tadpao Kashaf...aur tadpao bechare ko LOL her expressions were mindblowing then aur Zaroon ka hairaan hona bhiLOL aur phit haath choot gaya and moments later phirse hand holding number 2LOL as he asks her if she likes just one thing about him...LOLLOLLOL aur Kashaf haath chuda ke jawaab mein kehti hai 'woh taara dekho'ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL again Zaroon is hairaan whilst she points out the star to him.lekin Zaroon itni asaani se maanega...one more cheesy line on the way...ROFLROFLROFL 'Jo meri tarah roshan hoga' LOL god i love how he laughs whilst she gets embarased and again turns away saying 'uff tauba...maine aaj thak shayad tum jaisa koi khud pasand insaan nahin dekha...kabhi bhi nahin'  and he sits up again aur phirse shuru hojaata hai saying 'woww...then that makes me one of a kind haan' ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFL koi bechari Kashaf ko mun chupane ke liye jagah do...is scene mein kitna sharmayi wohLOLaur is baar she decides not to reply...bas smile and blushLOL

lo hand holding number 3 LOL aur is baar pakarne ke saath saath usne ijazat bhi maangi kya baat haiLOLand again she pulls it outLOL aur saath mein poochti hai ke 'zaroori hai kya haath pakadna?'LOL ofcourse Kashaf..bohat zaroori hai...aur yahin baat Zaroon bhi usse kehta hai uska haath 4th time hold karte karteLOL and he starts again omgg what is he made offROFLROFLROFLROFL aur is baar he says 'your hands are warm..as opposed to your heart which is very cold' 
ROFLROFLROFLROFL there we go again...usne phirse chehra chupa liyaLOLaur woh bhi haath chudate huayLOL aur phirse he asks her if she really doesn't like anything about him...aur woh boldeti hai ke usne ghaur nahin kiyaLOL ghaur nahin kiya ya usko batana nahin chahti Kashaf..sab jaante hain hum..humne tho saari diary sunni hainaLOL and again he asks her infact tells her ke she likes one thing for sure and woh yeh ke he is going to Islamabad..jispe usse hassi aati hai againLOL aik dam romeo hai Zaroon seriouslyLOL and Kashaf asking 'tumhe ho kya gaya hai...ache bhalle tho tum thay poora din..kya hogaya hai tumhe' haan haan batao Zaroon even we are curiousLOLaaj tho cheesiness ki hadd hi hogayiLOL but no one is complaining don't worry we love itLOL lekin phir the scene takes an emotional turn where Zaroon tells her ke woh uske binna akela hojayega aur usse bohat yaad karega...awww that was too cute...aur Kashaf tho jaise samajh nahin pa rahi ke usko kehna kya chahiye tab...she is trying to say something to make him happy lekin woh chid jaatha hai uska non romantic jawaab sun keLOL poor guy seriously...i love her expressions though as she tells him ke woh poora din kaam karne waala hai aur usse woh tho kya koi bhi yaad nahin aayegaLOL aur evening ke liye she suggests ke woh Julia Roberts ki movie dekh le..kyunki woh usse bohat pasand hai,..kya baat hai Kashaf,,,bada khayal rakhti ho tum uski pasand na pasand kaLOL and then he says 'nahin..pasand nahin hai woh mujhe...i love her very much'LOL damnn she was jealous...she was seriously jealousLOL and it was so obvious from the change of her expressions and even Zaroon couldn't help but laugh thenLOL aur phirse he asks her if she is jealous...but phirse wahin jawaab ke ismein jalne ki kya baat hai but jo chehre pe likha hai woh kaise chupaogi KashafLOL

and then goes hand holding number 5LOL and he asks her if she will miss him...aur is baar tho clear jawaab...annoy karne ke baad  nahin sunne ko milega na Zaroon samjha karo she is still jealousLOL but maan na padega..he has a way of cheering her up..when he asks her ke woh usse zarra bhi nahin miss karegi..aur yeh namumkin hai...tho Kashaf kehti hai 'namumkin meri dictionary mein nahin hai' and Zaroon's reply 'well then i'll have to get you a new dictionary' ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL seriously..how could anyone not have laughed at that point Kashaf kaise na hastiLOL and then again he says mein chala jaunga tho roti rehna and she says we will seeLOL Zaroon kya yeh dono hi bache hain jab ladne baith jaate hain tho...aur Zaroon ki khaali threats ke woh ja raha hai aur Kashaf ka kehna ke jaaoLOL realty Zaroon did u think woh tumhe rokegi aur sorry kahegiLOL khud hi he gives in and sits back down...and then goes hand holding number 6LOL aur Kashaf lets go again...LOL and lo Zaroon ko phirse mauka milgaya isliye he begins to sing haath se haath gayaLOL woh bhi hasta hai aur Kashaf can't even help but laughLOL aur phir his suggestion ke usse bhi gaana chahiye lekin she refuses with a laughLOL i cant image Kashaf ever singing a romantic song..shukar hai shaadi karli usne itna hi paa ke hum khush hain yaarLOL aur lo phirse compliment...she has such a beautiful voice..kya baat hai ZaroonLOL

aur phir aata hai hand holding number 7 aur uske saath saath aati hai light jisse phirse aati hai Kashaf ko hasi aur Zaroon hairaan ho ke reh jaatha hai ke saara romance pheenka pad gayaLOL and all kashaf can do is laugh whilst he gets annoyed ROFLROFLROFL i loved both their expressions in this scene seriouslyLOL and even he couldnt help but laugh in the end...and then again on a serious note he asks her if she will miss him aur woh kuch express nahin kar paati..loved Zaroon's line here though when he said 'pata nahin kab woh din ayega jab meri biwi mujhse khul ke apni feelings ka izhaar karegi'  Zaroon tumhare saath saath hum bhi us din ka intezaar kar rahe hain sach..and we hope ke that happensEmbarrassed loved her expressions then and how he said he will go ask Allah LOL it was soo cute...this scene was one of the most adorable scenes of the day..lovedd it..aur meri writing lagta hai bohat hi lambi hogayiLOL sorry guys aur haan last but not the least let me mention he tried 7 times to hold her handLOL is aik scene meinLOL

Edited by kashishdabest - 12 April 2013 at 5:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYamunnihyderabadzanish_k--Iqra--UnKnFascination-Mrs.SKMehwish-

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Scene 7: Kashaf's feelings in her diaryEmbarrassed

This scene for me was i think the most beautiful..and the most touching..i actually cried as i watched this scene because of the beautiful dialogues..they were amazingly written and somehow touched your heart..who said Kashaf doesn't know how to express...she does...and that too so beautifully..but she is just afraid to do so...i wish one day Zaroon would read atleast this page of the diary...because it was so beautiful and superbly writtenEmbarrassed

Kashaf is sitting beside a sleeping Zaroon as she writes her diary...and here are her beautiful feelings into words

Mein miss karungi? miss tho shayad aik chota lafz hai in ehsaasaath ke liye...jo mein tumhare liye rakhne laggi hoon...aur ab mein apne aap se darne laggi hoon...kissi se mohobbat insaan ko bohat kamzor kardeti hai...bohat bebas...majboor..mehkoom...aur mujhe in theenon cheezon se nafrat hai...lekin uske bawajood tum meri zindagi ka markaz bante ja rahe ho...tum mujhse poochte ho ke mujhe tumhari kya baat achi lagti hai..mein tumse yeh kaise kahun..ke mujhe tumhari kaunsi baat achi nahin lagti...apne ird gird tumhara ghoomna,...mere wajood se na hattne waali tumhari gehri bolti nazrein...tumhari har waqt ki tawajjo...tumhara jaan chidakne waala har andaaz...har baar jab tum mere maa baap ke liye ahtaraman khade hote ho..tho mein tumhare saamne jhukne lagti hoon...aur kya kuch nahin...jo mujhe tumhare saamne maum nahin karta...ik chote se ghar mein is pankhe waale kamre mein tumhari yeh gehri neend..mineral water ki bottle ko dhoondnay ke bajaye nalke ka paani pee lena...handwash chod ke aik saste saabun se haath dhona...apni plate ko..meri maa ke pakke khaane se baar baar bharna...par mein yeh sab tumko kabhi nahin bataungi...tumhare har waade pe hasungi...tumhari har baat ka mazaak udaungi...tum mujhe sange marmar samajhte ho...tho samajhte raho..mein tumhare saamne...reth ki deewar nahin bansakti...mujhe toot jaane se khauff aata hai...

Cry this was so beautiful...words are not enough to describe how she put her feelings into words...seriously applauds to the writerClap what wonderful dialogues these are..they truly touch your heart and make you cry but also i would like to applaud SanamClap for beautifully expressing these dialogues and putting her everything into this one crucial and important scene..this was seriously beautiful for me..and the background music and all the gestures in this one scene were beautiful...the way she stared at him sleep..smile at him..the way he held her hand...and the way she gently let her hand free...only to place it over his...it was beautiful...a meaningful and beautiful scene...loved it to the coreClap 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

iamsania01AnkYamunnihyderabadpakdramafan00UnKnFascination--Iqra--Mental_Manadhil-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Go to top