Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

||Zindagi Gulzar Hai #20|| Saajan Chale Susraal (Page 130)

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishdabest

Scene 4: Garden/Park

So Zaroon starts off by saying to her his family doesn't think his marriage will last for long..again wahin issue...reminding us of what is to comeCryCryCry but i think he is using all these words just so he can somehow get her to express what she feels...thats why he was asking for her opinion continuouslyLOL and then Kashaf managing to ask him why they feel that way..i think more than them..she is scared to even think of that happening yet she will not openly show it..she does well to act neutral and keep her feelings to herself...and then again the way he says that his family thinks he won't keep her happy...indirectly he wants to know if she is happy..but again Kashaf is too smartLOL kabhi haan nahin bolegi...kab pighlegi yeh ladkiLOL aur isliye jab Zaroon usse directly poochta hai ke 'tum khush ho?' tho she replies 'zyada tho nahin' LOL and then the way she says if she knew his families opinion it would make her decision of marrying him easierLOL and Zaroon is too cute when he says 'acha mein bewakoof hoon par ullu ka pattha nahin hoon'LOL and then Kashaf questions him ke baithe bithaye usse Kashaf se shaadi karne ka bhoot kyun sawaar huaLOL slowly she is beginning to ask him questions now and this is good sign...atleast woh uske saath communicate tho kar rahi hai...dheere dheere trust bhi karne lagegi and maybe one day we will see that she will confide in him and share all her feelingsEmbarrassed and then Zaroon telling her that he felt she has all the qualities that he was seeking in his life partner..and again Kashaf eager to know ke woh kaunsi qualities hain...deep down she wants to know what he loves about her...because she never imagined he will fall for her..and i dont think she imagined she would fall for him eitherLOL but Zaroon in a teasing manner refuses..itni asaani se thodi na batayegaLOL and then Zaroon telling her ke 'kabhi bhi apni biwi ki tareefain mun par nahin karni chahiye uska dimaag kharab hojata hai'LOL he is straight to the point...and i just laughed when he said thatLOLLOLLOLand then Kashaf still trying to get it out of him indirectly by saying he used to praise her openly before...and his reply ke tab woh uski biwi nahin thi aur woh usse pata raha thaLOL they both have answers ready for each other seriouslyLOL aur phir Kashaf ka kehna ke 'bohat hi cheap ho tum..aik typical shohar'LOL and he said he likes being a typical shohar who is caring and expects a lotLOL that made her smile..did anyone notice..he was playing with her hair when he said that..i found that gesture so adorableEmbarrassed and then the nakhre uthane waali baat...Kashaf from what she has been seeing in her life says ke biwi ko shohar ke nakhre uthane chhahiye but Zaroon tells her it works both ways...i think that in some way touched her too...it made her smile and a realisation struck her that someone is there for herEmbarrassed and then the eye lock at that moment was too cuteEmbarrassed...then Zaroon had to comment didnt heLOLLOLLOLsaying woh uske nakhre bohat uthatha hai LOL aur uske baad woh usse ice cream khaane ko lejata hai..again he doesnt forget to hold her handLOL in dono ko koi hathkadi pehna do thakay haath na choot paaenLOLZaroon would love itLOL

I have to say his dialouges sounds cheap at times LOL
Im siitting my self at home think "Kya"

The eye lock moments are cute. The fact tht Zaroon is trying so hard to make her express, is very admirable. And Kashaf not giving in.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--kashishdabest

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

@Iqra: hey dear nice to meet you and yes i have seen a few Iqra's here hehe hopefully i remember hehe and i will get back to you on all the comments once my analysis is finished ;) hehe im not ignoring u i am reading ure comments and thank u so much for them dear :)

lol no i nvr thought u were ignoring, i mreally enjoying reading ur comments on the episode. Tongue

--Iqra--kashishdabest

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Scene 4: Saajan pohanche SasuralWinkLOL at Kashaf's home

Kashaf enters the house first and her face just lights up being at home.. i loved how she introduced the little  girl who opened the door to Zaroon..she somehow feels that he should know about everyone part of her life...which shows he means a lot to herEmbarrassed and she is so happy to see her mom...you actually see Kashaf happy and smiling since she has got married..its like she is glowing...and i love the respect Zaroon has for her mother...its so obvious that he really admires her mother...maybe because his mother is poles apart from Kashaf's mother and in his eyes she is like the ideal mother who works and looks after the kids and the house...and Kashaf is just like her in that senseEmbarrassed

Loved the moment inside when Kashaf insists that she will make tea..but her mother is telling her to sit and that she will make tea...it shows how much she loves her mother...and then Zaroon interrupting and telling her that let Kashaf make it and this way he can taste her tea was cute...i think that was something else Kashaf admired about him...that he is also willing to sit with her mother and keep her company whilst she makes teaEmbarrassed and this must be the first time she got to make him tea seen as though they have servants at their place so i think he likes these little little luxuriesEmbarrassed

I loved Zaroon's conversation with Kashaf's mother...he really looks up to her and respects her...and i feel he somehow finds a mother in her too...aur dekho abhi door huay nahin ke Zaroon pareshaan hogaya...Islamabad mein posting karwana chahta hai Kashaf ki thakay nazdeek nazdeek rahenLOL idea burra nahin even we would love thatLOL aur phir shaam mein the scene in the lounge...oh no Sidra is going on the 5th...i loved her character in this show..and i loved her scenes with Kashaf..and ofcourse her teasing the 2 of themLOL

ok this was funny when they ask Zaroon to stay...jaise bache apni mom ko nahin dekhte darr ke maare...Zaroon bilkul waise hi dekh raha tha Kashaf ko...ke ab kya karun...does she want me to stay ya nahinLOL loved his expressions then..aur phir Zaroon tries to make an excuse ke usko kal raat Islamabad ke liye nikalna hai..Kashaf is also nodding away with him...to somehow support him ke he has to goLOL lekin Sidra kamaal hai seriouslyy...jaate jaate bhi usne hume khush kardiya..insist karke..ke Zaroon na kar hi nahin paayaLOLLOLLOLKashaf ke expressions were worth watching when Sidra told him to stay and again before saying yes he looks at KashafLOL

Then as Sidra walks into the room and Kashaf follows her..again loved that scene..aur Sidra as always trying to explain to her ke if he didnt want to stay he wouldn't have and to change her perceptions...deep down i think what was bothering Kashaf more was that he may feel awkward..as he has never been in such a surrounding and is used to all the luxuries...so us ghusse mein chupa actual mein uska love aur care hi tha Zaroon ke liyeEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYazanish_k--Iqra---Lostindreams

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lostindreams

@Iqra: hey dear nice to meet you and yes i have seen a few Iqra's here hehe hopefully i remember hehe and i will get back to you on all the comments once my analysis is finished ;) hehe im not ignoring u i am reading ure comments and thank u so much for them dear :)

lol no i nvr thought u were ignoring, i mreally enjoying reading ur comments on the episode. Tongue

LOLLOLLOL that is sweet of u dear...the problem with me is i need to somehow express so i analyse quite a bitLOL

--Iqra---Lostindreams

--Iqra-- IF-Rockerz
--Iqra--
--Iqra--

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lostindreams

@Lostindreams: my name is Summi dear :) how about yours?

@Noshaba; lovingg those pics...amazinggg

It's Iqra. Tongue
I know there are other iqras here LOL
Mein agayiii!!!!! LOL

kashishdabest-Lostindreams

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Scene 4: Saajan pohanche SasuralWinkLOL at Kashaf's home

Kashaf enters the house first and her face just lights up being at home.. i loved how she introduced the little  girl who opened the door to Zaroon..she somehow feels that he should know about everyone part of her life...which shows he means a lot to herEmbarrassed and she is so happy to see her mom...you actually see Kashaf happy and smiling since she has got married..its like she is glowing...and i love the respect Zaroon has for her mother...its so obvious that he really admires her mother...maybe because his mother is poles apart from Kashaf's mother and in his eyes she is like the ideal mother who works and looks after the kids and the house...and Kashaf is just like her in that senseEmbarrassed

Loved the moment inside when Kashaf insists that she will make tea..but her mother is telling her to sit and that she will make tea...it shows how much she loves her mother...and then Zaroon interrupting and telling her that let Kashaf make it and this way he can taste her tea was cute...i think that was something else Kashaf admired about him...that he is also willing to sit with her mother and keep her company whilst she makes teaEmbarrassed and this must be the first time she got to make him tea seen as though they have servants at their place so i think he likes these little little luxuriesEmbarrassed

I loved Zaroon's conversation with Kashaf's mother...he really looks up to her and respects her...and i feel he somehow finds a mother in her too...aur dekho abhi door huay nahin ke Zaroon pareshaan hogaya...Islamabad mein posting karwana chahta hai Kashaf ki thakay nazdeek nazdeek rahenLOL idea burra nahin even we would love thatLOL aur phir shaam mein the scene in the lounge...oh no Sidra is going on the 5th...i loved her character in this show..and i loved her scenes with Kashaf..and ofcourse her teasing the 2 of themLOL

ok this was funny when they ask Zaroon to stay...jaise bache apni mom ko nahin dekhte darr ke maare...Zaroon bilkul waise hi dekh raha tha Kashaf ko...ke ab kya karun...does she want me to stay ya nahinLOL loved his expressions then..aur phir Zaroon tries to make an excuse ke usko kal raat Islamabad ke liye nikalna hai..Kashaf is also nodding away with him...to somehow support him ke he has to goLOL lekin Sidra kamaal hai seriouslyy...jaate jaate bhi usne hume khush kardiya..insist karke..ke Zaroon na kar hi nahin paayaLOLLOLLOLKashaf ke expressions were worth watching when Sidra told him to stay and again before saying yes he looks at KashafLOL

Then as Sidra walks into the room and Kashaf follows her..again loved that scene..aur Sidra as always trying to explain to her ke if he didnt want to stay he wouldn't have and to change her perceptions...deep down i think what was bothering Kashaf more was that he may feel awkward..as he has never been in such a surrounding and is used to all the luxuries...so us ghusse mein chupa actual mein uska love aur care hi tha Zaroon ke liyeEmbarrassed

I love how Zaroon looks up to her and sdmire her. The way he looks at her, u can just tell he really wish he had a mom who took some time off for him. 
HHAHAHAHA i swear before he decided to stay i was like, will he have some thoughts abt Kashaf ne phir nahi kaha to stay..
I love the sis, she is a good actress 2, wud love 2 see her lead.
U wud seriously think Sidra is much older at times. 
But as the oldest u can understand the anger coz of her dad and not being able to express. While the younger ones always care a little less abt things compaired to the eldest. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYa--Iqra--kashishdabest

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Finally this scene came.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k--Iqra--kashishdabest

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Scene 5: bedroom scene with fan and light going

It starts off with Kashaf making the bed and Zaroon walking inside the room...i love the few smiles they share as they look at each otherEmbarrassed...and then Zaroon laying down on the bed looking at the fanLOL it was actually cute when he said 'yeh phankha thoda thaiz nahin hosakta hai'LOLLOLLOL and Kashaf replying 'yeh pehle se hi high speed pe chal raha hai'LOLshe was feeling worse ke usko garmi lag rahi haiLOLbechari kitni fikr hai usse Zaroon kiLOL aur phir Zaroon kapde badalne ki tayaari mein hota hai ke light hi chali jaathi haiLOL Kashaf must be feeling like starting her taunting again ke uske saath hi yeh hona thaLOL bhaagte huay jaathi hai light lene aur emergency light na milne pe phirse Sidra ko sunati hai ke woh kaise soyega itni garmi mein aur light ke binna..again yeh uski fikr hai Zaroon ke liyeEmbarrassed uske ghusse mein kitna pyar chupa hainaLOL but it was cute how Zaroon gave her his phone with the light so she can see where she is goingEmbarrassed

LOL back in the room Zaroon bade araam se machar maar raha hota hai...but i loved how he saw her coming and took her pillow placing it on her side for her..soo sweet that wasEmbarrassed...and then the way he smiles at her and she smiles back whilst she removed her earrings..it was adorableEmbarrassed and again...Zaroon finds a chance to hold her handLOL seriously his antics are so childish but so cute at the same time..the guy is adorable reallyLOLLOLLOL and Kashaf's explanation ke light poori raat bhi nahin asakti hai tho kya bahar sehan mein baithe rahenge...aur thoda sa sochne ke baad janaab phirse uska haath pakad leta hai aur phir bhi jaane ki zidd karta haiLOL and again Kashaf pareshaan hokar kehti hai ke baahir aur machar hote hain...jisse Zaroon ko parwah nahin hai..and that was cute..how he said 'tho kya hogaya' Embarrassed aur again Mr romantic starts LOL 'hawa bhi tho chal rahi hogi...chand taare honge..aur mein aur tum honge...please bear all my cheesy remarks..come on'LOLwe will bear it Zaroon and so will Kashaf don't worry you carry onLOLaur she confirmed it by smiling and thinking 'chalo isko ab romance sooj raha hai'LOL tum usko jaanthi nahin kya Kashaf..usko kab romance nahin soojta LOL the next part was cute jab she tells him she is tired and she is going to bed..he can go if he likesLOL lekin Zaroon is not the one to give in...chadar baar baar hataye ja raha haiLOLlekin cigarette ke naam pe Kashaf chadar khud ba khud hata deti hai kya baat hai..itni fikr uski halth ki amazingLOL it was cute how he is telling her ke purani parri hui thi..its like bachpan mein how we got the eyes from elders..woh waise hi darr raha hai usseLOL it was cute how he said he will smoke the whole box while she sleeps..talk about emotional blackmail but at least it workedLOL woh fauran utthe ke chali gayi...and thankgoddd she did because the next scene was just amazingggEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYazanish_k--Iqra---Lostindreams

Go to top