Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

||Zindagi Gulzar Hai #20|| Saajan Chale Susraal (Page 129)

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Scene 2; The bedroom/bathroom sceneLOL

Ok so it starts with Kashaf...making the bed and Zaroon humming whilst walking out of the bathroom and then the way he places the towel on her head and jumps on the bed was so funny and cuteLOL it was like a typical husband wife scene..and the way she said in frustration 'ufff Zaroon...tumhe har cheez ko phailane ki kya zaroorat hai'LOL that seriously cracked me up it was beyond cuteEmbarrassed the way Kashaf was at the beginning we could have never thought ke aik aisa din bhi aayega jab humari Kashaf typical biwi ke roop mein bhi nazar aayegiLOLLOLLOL so this was lovely...and then when she said 'mein nahin uthaungi tumhara gand ab' yet she is there picking up all his mess and cleaning the roomLOL its so obvious she loves doing these little things for him deep down...she may not admit it but she does and i love this about her...she will do a lot of things she won't admit to anyone but herself and her diary ofcourseEmbarrassed aur phir Zaroon..telling her ke don't start cleaning up now and to come to himLOL she comes to him lekin wajah doosri hai..usko yeh kehne ke 'dekho..ghar hai humara..koi jungle tho nahin haina' LOL i swear she cracks me up..her humour is one of a kind..she feels its her duty to clean the room..even infront of the maids..she prefers doing his jobs for himEmbarrassed i just love it when he pulls her to sit beside himLOLLOLLOL that was so adorable seriouslyEmbarrassed...and then his lines omg he cracked me up when he said 'sochegi kitna khoobsoorat shohar hai tumhara'LOL and when she realises what he is saying the way she turns to him about to say something and he quickly interrupts saying 'aur humara joda masha Allah masha Allah'LOL that was soo funny and cute at the same timeEmbarrassed...and Kashaf decides ke usko kuch kehne se acha hai ke kuch na kahoLOL and Zaroon aying don't start cleaning the bathroom now yet Kashaf decides ke usko bathroom saaf karni haiLOL

LOL Zaroon lagta hai memory loss se guzar raha hai is gham mein ke Kashaf bathroom mein chali gayi tabhi tho he calls her Miss Kashaf Murtaza instead of Mrs Kashaf ZaroonWink sounds much betterEmbarrasseddon't you guys agreeTongue aur Kashaf tidying away his things again..i loved her last dialogue 'mera khayal hai..agar kabhi humara breakup hua na..tho uski aik wajah Zaroon ki betarbiyati hogi..meri tho aadhi zindagi in bottleon ke dhakan dhoondthay aur band karte guzregi..such a babyLOL haan baby tho woh hai lekin u love him that way Kashaf so no complainingLOL aur yaar yeh break up ki baatein math kiya karo...hume patch up hi dekhna haiEmbarrassed aur even i think half her life will be spent doing that..did you guys see how many bottles he had thereLOL poor KashafWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYazanish_k--Iqra--UnKnFascination-LostindreamsOnlyHope

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
@Lostindreams: my name is Summi dear :) how about yours?

@Noshaba; lovingg those pics...amazinggg

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra---Lostindreams

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Scene 3: Diary scene at night (Zaroon's house)

Ok i have to say i have loved all the diary scenes in this show..i mean this is one way we have all got to know Kashaf's inner feelings and we have understood her through these diary scenes..i think this script would have lost its meaning if anyone removed the diary scene moments..this completes every moment for us in the sense that we get to hear what Kashaf feels...Zaroon will very openly admit and tell her how he feels yet Kashaf is not so open and finds it hard...but the diary scene was just too goodEmbarrassed 

Now this scene has been one of the most awaited ones since episode 18 when in the precap Kashaf spoke those lines..they held so much meaning in that preview but when expressed in this scene...the beauty of the dialogues just tripled...Kashaf's dialogues..even though they are inner thoughts are so beautiful and she is brilliant at expressing them...'mujhe is sab pe yakeen nahin aata..yeh agar khush kismati hai tho meri kyun hai?...aur agar koi jhoota khwab hai tho mein kyun dekh rahi hoon?..is aadmi ki ajeeb si aadat hone laggi hai mujhe...agar yeh meri zindagi se chala gaya...tho bada masla hojayega mere liye'...these lines were just brilliant and had so much meaning...the way she wrote whilst glancing at him and then sat beside him admiring him as he slept as she thought of how important he has become for her was amazingly portrayed...they are just amazing and this moment was truly beautifulClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYaAmii90--Iqra---Lostindreams

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishdabest

Scene 2; The bedroom/bathroom sceneLOL

Ok so it starts with Kashaf...making the bed and Zaroon humming whilst walking out of the bathroom and then the way he places the towel on her head and jumps on the bed was so funny and cuteLOL it was like a typical husband wife scene..and the way she said in frustration 'ufff Zaroon...tumhe har cheez ko phailane ki kya zaroorat hai'LOL that seriously cracked me up it was beyond cuteEmbarrassed the way Kashaf was at the beginning we could have never thought ke aik aisa din bhi aayega jab humari Kashaf typical biwi ke roop mein bhi nazar aayegiLOLLOLLOL so this was lovely...and then when she said 'mein nahin uthaungi tumhara gand ab' yet she is there picking up all his mess and cleaning the roomLOL its so obvious she loves doing these little things for him deep down...she may not admit it but she does and i love this about her...she will do a lot of things she won't admit to anyone but herself and her diary ofcourseEmbarrassed aur phir Zaroon..telling her ke don't start cleaning up now and to come to himLOL she comes to him lekin wajah doosri hai..usko yeh kehne ke 'dekho..ghar hai humara..koi jungle tho nahin haina' LOL i swear she cracks me up..her humour is one of a kind..she feels its her duty to clean the room..even infront of the maids..she prefers doing his jobs for himEmbarrassed i just love it when he pulls her to sit beside himLOLLOLLOL that was so adorable seriouslyEmbarrassed...and then his lines omg he cracked me up when he said 'sochegi kitna khoobsoorat shohar hai tumhara'LOL and when she realises what he is saying the way she turns to him about to say something and he quickly interrupts saying 'aur humara joda masha Allah masha Allah'LOL that was soo funny and cute at the same timeEmbarrassed...and Kashaf decides ke usko kuch kehne se acha hai ke kuch na kahoLOL and Zaroon aying don't start cleaning the bathroom now yet Kashaf decides ke usko bathroom saaf karni haiLOL

LOL Zaroon lagta hai memory loss se guzar raha hai is gham mein ke Kashaf bathroom mein chali gayi tabhi tho he calls her Miss Kashaf Murtaza instead of Mrs Kashaf ZaroonWink sounds much betterEmbarrasseddon't you guys agreeTongue aur Kashaf tidying away his things again..i loved her last dialogue 'mera khayal hai..agar kabhi humara breakup hua na..tho uski aik wajah Zaroon ki betarbiyati hogi..meri tho aadhi zindagi in bottleon ke dhakan dhoondthay aur band karte guzregi..such a babyLOL haan baby tho woh hai lekin u love him that way Kashaf so no complainingLOL aur yaar yeh break up ki baatein math kiya karo...hume patch up hi dekhna haiEmbarrassed aur even i think half her life will be spent doing that..did you guys see how many bottles he had thereLOL poor KashafWink

Ur so good at this.
And kashaf is just a perfect wife. Well she doesn't know how 2 express, but tht is understandable, i do not get y ppl don't get the reason for y she can't express herself. 

And lol they seriously keep talking abt breakup, come on man abhi shaadi hui hai. But aaj ke Zamaane main i guess aisi hi baatein ho ti. In the old days, if someone wud have joked abt  it kya kya hona tha.

--Iqra--kashishdabest

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

@Lostindreams: my name is Summi dear :) how about yours?

@Noshaba; lovingg those pics...amazinggg

It's Iqra. Tongue
I know there are other iqras here LOL

--Iqra--kashishdabest

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Scene 3: Diary scene at night (Zaroon's house)

Ok i have to say i have loved all the diary scenes in this show..i mean this is one way we have all got to know Kashaf's inner feelings and we have understood her through these diary scenes..i think this script would have lost its meaning if anyone removed the diary scene moments..this completes every moment for us in the sense that we get to hear what Kashaf feels...Zaroon will very openly admit and tell her how he feels yet Kashaf is not so open and finds it hard...but the diary scene was just too goodEmbarrassed 

Now this scene has been one of the most awaited ones since episode 18 when in the precap Kashaf spoke those lines..they held so much meaning in that preview but when expressed in this scene...the beauty of the dialogues just tripled...Kashaf's dialogues..even though they are inner thoughts are so beautiful and she is brilliant at expressing them...'mujhe is sab pe yakeen nahin aata..yeh agar khush kismati hai tho meri kyun hai?...aur agar koi jhoota khwab hai tho mein kyun dekh rahi hoon?..is aadmi ki ajeeb si aadat hone laggi hai mujhe...agar yeh meri zindagi se chala gaya...tho bada masla hojayega mere liye'...these lines were just brilliant and had so much meaning...the way she wrote whilst glancing at him and then sat beside him admiring him as he slept as she thought of how important he has become for her was amazingly portrayed...they are just amazing and this moment was truly beautifulClap

This scene made me emotional. 
I swear, i cannot believe it was amond Umera's first work. It is SOOO DAMN GOOD.

--Iqra--kashishdabest

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Scene 4: Garden/Park

So Zaroon starts off by saying to her his family doesn't think his marriage will last for long..again wahin issue...reminding us of what is to comeCryCryCry but i think he is using all these words just so he can somehow get her to express what she feels...thats why he was asking for her opinion continuouslyLOL and then Kashaf managing to ask him why they feel that way..i think more than them..she is scared to even think of that happening yet she will not openly show it..she does well to act neutral and keep her feelings to herself...and then again the way he says that his family thinks he won't keep her happy...indirectly he wants to know if she is happy..but again Kashaf is too smartLOL kabhi haan nahin bolegi...kab pighlegi yeh ladkiLOL aur isliye jab Zaroon usse directly poochta hai ke 'tum khush ho?' tho she replies 'zyada tho nahin' LOL and then the way she says if she knew his families opinion it would make her decision of marrying him easierLOL and Zaroon is too cute when he says 'acha mein bewakoof hoon par ullu ka pattha nahin hoon'LOL and then Kashaf questions him ke baithe bithaye usse Kashaf se shaadi karne ka bhoot kyun sawaar huaLOL slowly she is beginning to ask him questions now and this is good sign...atleast woh uske saath communicate tho kar rahi hai...dheere dheere trust bhi karne lagegi and maybe one day we will see that she will confide in him and share all her feelingsEmbarrassed and then Zaroon telling her that he felt she has all the qualities that he was seeking in his life partner..and again Kashaf eager to know ke woh kaunsi qualities hain...deep down she wants to know what he loves about her...because she never imagined he will fall for her..and i dont think she imagined she would fall for him eitherLOL but Zaroon in a teasing manner refuses..itni asaani se thodi na batayegaLOL and then Zaroon telling her ke 'kabhi bhi apni biwi ki tareefain mun par nahin karni chahiye uska dimaag kharab hojata hai'LOL he is straight to the point...and i just laughed when he said thatLOLLOLLOLand then Kashaf still trying to get it out of him indirectly by saying he used to praise her openly before...and his reply ke tab woh uski biwi nahin thi aur woh usse pata raha thaLOL they both have answers ready for each other seriouslyLOL aur phir Kashaf ka kehna ke 'bohat hi cheap ho tum..aik typical shohar'LOL and he said he likes being a typical shohar who is caring and expects a lotLOL that made her smile..did anyone notice..he was playing with her hair when he said that..i found that gesture so adorableEmbarrassed and then the nakhre uthane waali baat...Kashaf from what she has been seeing in her life says ke biwi ko shohar ke nakhre uthane chhahiye but Zaroon tells her it works both ways...i think that in some way touched her too...it made her smile and a realisation struck her that someone is there for herEmbarrassed and then the eye lock at that moment was too cuteEmbarrassed...then Zaroon had to comment didnt heLOLLOLLOLsaying woh uske nakhre bohat uthatha hai LOL aur uske baad woh usse ice cream khaane ko lejata hai..again he doesnt forget to hold her handLOL in dono ko koi hathkadi pehna do thakay haath na choot paaenLOLZaroon would love itLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYazanish_k--Iqra--UnKnFascination-Lostindreams

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
@Iqra: hey dear nice to meet you and yes i have seen a few Iqra's here hehe hopefully i remember hehe and i will get back to you on all the comments once my analysis is finished ;) hehe im not ignoring u i am reading ure comments and thank u so much for them dear :)

--Iqra---Lostindreams

Go to top