Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

||Zindagi Gulzar Hai #20|| Saajan Chale Susraal (Page 128)

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

hey guys I will talk to you soon..I'm going to get some school work done lol

bye Hug

I will try my best not to think too much about ZGH..though it seems a bit difficult LOL

Believe it is VERY difficult, last week during exams i kept thinking abt the episode tht had just aired and i desperate wanted to talk abt it here.

And bye bye tc Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Scene 1: The beach

ok i have to say i lovedd this scene...it was a mixture of humour and cuteness...and the cuteness was just wowwwLOL the way Zaroon was looking at her when she said 'mein khamoshi ki awaaz sun rahi hoon'..he was slightly stunned then thinking what she actually means..and the noises he could hear..the way he described those were just too cute and funnyLOL...what got me laughing though was when Zaroon was moving his ear towards hers so he could listen to the 'khamoshi'LOL and even Kashaf couldn't help laugh at that moment...seriously he is something else...and also when she said 'badi bachon jaise jarkatein karte ho tum'LOL that is so true..but it is so cute at the same timeLOL

Then Zaroon insists on going into the water...he doesn't leave a chance to hold her hand does heLOL and the way she was saying that they will go individually..she was teasing him for sureLOL and then they walked into the seaEmbarrassed i loved the discussion about the shells and pearlsLOL girls like shells and boys like pearls...Zaroon's logic behind why boys like shells was worth applauding seriouslyLOL boys like pearls thakay woh ladkion ko gift karsakenLOL aur phir Kashaf bhi kuch kam nahin hai...Zaroon Ser tho woh sawa Ser...kaanton ko beech mein le aayi..machlian phasane ke liyeLOL it was too good seriously..im in love with the scene..aur ismein usne haath nahin churaya...lucky ZaroonLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYa--Iqra--OnlyHope-Mrs.SKMehwish-

-Mrs.SKMehwish- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Kisi say mohabbat insaan ko bohat kamzor kardeti hai.Bohat baybus,mehkoom,majboor aur mujhay inn teenon cheezon say nafrat hai laiken is k bawajood tum meri zindagi ka markaz bantay jarahay ho.Tum mujh say poochtay ho k mujhay tumhari kiya baat acchi lagti hai?Main tumhain kiya bataun k mujhay tumhari kia baat acchi nahi lagti hai.Apnay ird gird tumhara ghoomna,meray wujood say na hatnay wali tumhari gehri hoti nazrain,tumhari her waqt ki tawajju,tumhara jaan chiraknay wala andaz her baat.Jab tum meray maan baap kay liye ahteraman kharay hotay ho tu main tumharay samnay jhuknay lagti hoon aur kiya kuch nahi jo mujhay tumharay samnay moam nahi karta.Aik chotay say ghar kay is pankhay walay kamray mai tumhari yeh gehri neend,mineral water k bajaye nalkay ka paani pi lena handwash chor kar aik sastay say saabun say haath dhona apni plate ko meri maan kay pakay khaanon say baar baar bharna.Per main yeh tum ko kabhi nahi bataungi.Tumhare her waaday per hansoon gi,her baat ka mazaaq uraoongi.Tum mujhay sang-e-mar mar samajhtay ho,samajhtay raho main tumharay samnay rait ki deewar nahi banoon gi.Mujhay toot janay say khoaf ata hai.

My Favourite ApproveApprove

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYasimplytoxicAmii90--Iqra--rahmona_paksweOnlyHopekashishdabest

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishdabest

Scene 1: The beach

ok i have to say i lovedd this scene...it was a mixture of humour and cuteness...and the cuteness was just wowwwLOL the way Zaroon was looking at her when she said 'mein khamoshi ki awaaz sun rahi hoon'..he was slightly stunned then thinking what she actually means..and the noises he could hear..the way he described those were just too cute and funnyLOL...what got me laughing though was when Zaroon was moving his ear towards hers so he could listen to the 'khamoshi'LOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL he was 2 cute 

and even Kashaf couldn't help laugh at that moment...seriously he is something else...and also when she said 'badi bachon jaise jarkatein karte ho tum'LOL that is so true..but it is so cute at the same timeLOL
I have been saying this from the beginning, he is very childish at time, but cute 2

Then Zaroon insists on going into the water...he doesn't leave a chance to hold her hand does heLOL and the way she was saying that they will go individually..she was teasing him for sureLOL and then they walked into the seaEmbarrassed i loved the discussion about the shells and pearlsLOL girls like shells and boys like pearls...Zaroon's logic behind why boys like shells was worth applauding seriouslyLOL boys like pearls thakay woh ladkion ko gift karsakenLOL
ROFL Zaroon kahan se aise baatein sochta hai 

aur phir Kashaf bhi kuch kam nahin hai...Zaroon Ser tho woh sawa Ser...kaanton ko beech mein le aayi..machlian phasane ke liyeLOL it was too good seriously..im in love with the scene..aur ismein usne haath nahin churaya...lucky ZaroonLOL

BTW wht's ur name?? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--OnlyHope

-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

--Iqra--OnlyHopekashishdabest-Lostindreams

-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

--Iqra--OnlyHopekashishdabest-Lostindreams

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rock-Star

Kisi say mohabbat insaan ko bohat kamzor kardeti hai.Bohat baybus,mehkoom,majboor aur mujhay inn teenon cheezon say nafrat hai laiken is k bawajood tum meri zindagi ka markaz bantay jarahay ho.Tum mujh say poochtay ho k mujhay tumhari kiya baat acchi lagti hai?Main tumhain kiya bataun k mujhay tumhari kia baat acchi nahi lagti hai.Apnay ird gird tumhara ghoomna,meray wujood say na hatnay wali tumhari gehri hoti nazrain,tumhari her waqt ki tawajju,tumhara jaan chiraknay wala andaz her baat.Jab tum meray maan baap kay liye ahteraman kharay hotay ho tu main tumharay samnay jhuknay lagti hoon aur kiya kuch nahi jo mujhay tumharay samnay moam nahi karta.Aik chotay say ghar kay is pankhay walay kamray mai tumhari yeh gehri neend,mineral water k bajaye nalkay ka paani pi lena handwash chor kar aik sastay say saabun say haath dhona apni plate ko meri maan kay pakay khaanon say baar baar bharna.Per main yeh tum ko kabhi nahi bataungi.Tumhare her waaday per hansoon gi,her baat ka mazaaq uraoongi.Tum mujhay sang-e-mar mar samajhtay ho,samajhtay raho main tumharay samnay rait ki deewar nahi banoon gi.Mujhay toot janay say khoaf ata hai.

My Favourite ApproveApprove

Wht does mehkoom, markaz, sang-e-mar mean?? 

THis scene made me so emotional, and loooved it.

--Iqra--kashishdabest

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rock-Star

HAYYYE Embarrassed

--Iqra--kashishdabest

Go to top