Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

||Zindagi Gulzar Hai #20|| Saajan Chale Susraal (Page 115)

shivani_gupta Goldie
shivani_gupta
shivani_gupta

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Raindrops-..

Sanam Saeed is a great actress I hope she gets all the awards next year...this kind of performance happens only sometimes 
 she has made me her fan after this show and today's episode...although I always liked her but I love her nowStar lol
And Fawad is as always amazing...he is my favourite actor in romance till date...don't think anyone can do romance like he does with his eyesBlushing
dts true his eyes are reallyyy mersmerizingggDay Dreaming luv him in his romantic scenes...he is d besttt...n i likd sanam's acting in daam,mera naseeb  n mata-e-jaan too...bt just lyk u i luv her nw...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raindrops.--Iqra--kashishdabest

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Everything was so real in today's episode. Whether it was Kashaf saying how Zaroon can be so cheesy..or Kashaf's thoughts about how it's a blessing if your husband cares about you like this..or whether it was merely Kashaf's mom saying how Zaroon knows to how recognize people or else he would've never married you, Kashaf.

Every single dialogue was so on point. I can not even begin to say how I love Umera. I've said this so many times before but this woman keeps everything realistic and it's so easy to love that. The romance between Kashaf & Zaroon is just so realistic keeping both characters in mind. Kashaf being the complexed person she is, can't open up though she loves Zaroon...and Zaroon is so head over heels in love with Kashaf that he doesn't even care about how he may come across..he just says everything how it is and does everything the way he feels. Like trying to hold her hand countless times despite her pulling it away. LOL..That entire scene out on the swing was beyond my expectations. It was so well written, directed and enacted. Fawad & Sanam Saeed have such beautiful chemistry that it's amazing. These two possibly could have the best chemistry onscreen right now. I would go as far as saying these two are leaving behind some of the more popular onscreen jodis because their chemistry is so raw and real. It's as if they're a real life couple. I never would've thought that these two could look THIS awesome together. 

That scene when they're outside on the swing..the sparkles in both of their eyes was so evident. Fawad & Sanam brought out their best in that scene and I loved every bit of it. Sanam's smile is so cute! I smiled each time this girl smiled. It was so effortless and natural. I've never seen Sanam be this darn good. She's at her best right here in her 4th show? ahh..that swing scene was just amazing. Then her dialogue delivery when Zaroon's sleeping, her facial expressions..OMGG..she was SOOO good. I felt everything she was saying. And to top it off her expressions when Zaroon gives her the money..and then her dialogue delivery when she realizes what just happened..,her facial expressions,.AHHH..she made me get all teary. LOL And then the dialogues where she expresses how she loves the fact Zaroon goes along with everything in their home even though he's from a different background..was so touchy. Umera's just amazing. 

It's a given that Fawad's awesome at romance..he does it effortlessly..but Sanam has this character who's just so tough to understand..she's so complex, has so much going on within her..and yet this woman just oozes naturalness and effortlessness. Her role is a tough one and I honestly think no one could have done this role, let alone better than her. This episode belonged to Sanam in my honest opinion, 

This show just gets better and better..this episode is now my favorite..LOL

p.s. I am in love with Sanam's hair. I envy it so much. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

eternal_loveAnkYashivani_guptaRaindrops.--Iqra--Monu-SunNaaSilent.DreamerOnlyHopekashishdabestyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

And Fawad is as always amazing...he is my favourite actor in romance till date...don't think anyone can do romance like he does with his eyesBlushing

hehe there r some others who CAN romance in that way but he is still BRILLIANT, I don't know how Kashaf continues to redirect those arrows he shoots in her direction, that entire moonlight scene...the way he kept trying to flirt, hold her hand, give her those intense looks with his eyes..Day DreamingHeart...how'd she manage to thwart all his attempts???LOL mujhse nahin hona tha TongueBlushing

shivani_gupta--Iqra--kashishdabest

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urshie

Originally posted by starstruckk

I just saw today's episode..Sanam Saeed OMGGG you made me teary. This girl was SO awesome in all her scenes. I am dead sure she cried for real in that scene at the end. I loved today's episode..so real, so awesome. Fawad was so awesome..omgg..I can't even begin to say how amazing this show. Best show everrr. 

Hey Star Hug

OMG was the episode that good? Oh I sure cant wait to watch it!Embarrassed
Waiting to see my Zaroon Day Dreaming

it was amazing..I can't get over it..but then again that's always the case, every Friday with every episode.

LOL

This episode was so deep..it touches so many things in such subtle ways. I love this show. Day Dreaming

shivani_gupta--Iqra--kashishdabest

shivani_gupta Goldie
shivani_gupta
shivani_gupta

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivani_gupta

I love Zaroon and Kashaf so much and I think their scenes their conversations are completely different to what we have seen in shows till now Day Dreaming
Umera Ahmed, Fawad, Sanam and Sultana Siddique have made a masterpiece...truly the best show till date and today's episode was the best episode of the whole drama till date
i second ur words...:) dis hs turned out to be another masterpiece after humsafar...so dese days my fav onscreen couple is kashaf-zaroon...i luvd d chand wala scene n d one where she admits she is falling for him more n more...bt i can't pick just one or two scenes...coz d whole episode ws outstandinggg...Clap

asmara re-enters...AngryAngryAngry
Dastaan, Daam, Humsafar and Qaid e tanhai have been my favourite shows... sometimes I like one more than the other LOL but I love these shows and now my current love is ZGHBig smile
Wish Hum Tv keeps bringing such shows I survive on them LOL
I hate Asmara and cannot tolerate her more...She has worked in three shows with Fawad and her character is like mostly same lol
Naveen with Fawad has to me my favourite second leadLOL
yeah i agree ...she ws just d same in dastaan n ashk too...hahaha even i wnt naveen as second lead nw...sumtyms change is gud...Wink humtv needs to focus on best scripts...bt i belive in dere work...coz dey had created history in d past too  in making shws lyk humsafar,dastaan a classic masterpiece

Raindrops.--Iqra--kashishdabest

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
ZGH sort of reminds me of Daam..Daam was so touchy and focused on human relationships and Umera focused on every character so brilliantly. This show focuses on Zaroon & Kashaf so well..and the dialogues touch you in such a different way. It's not the usual stuff you'd expect from Umera when she brings in religion..it's just different and personally I relate to this show so much. It really reminds me of Daam. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYaRaindrops.--Iqra--kashishdabest

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--starstruckkOnlyHopeyanks28

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

hehe there r some others who CAN romance in that way but he is still BRILLIANT, I don't know how Kashaf continues to redirect those arrows he shoots in her direction, that entire moonlight scene...the way he kept trying to flirt, hold her hand, give her those intense looks with his eyes..Day DreamingHeart...how'd she manage to thwart all his attempts???LOL mujhse nahin hona tha TongueBlushing

I knoww..LOL

but Kashaf is afraid to become weak. As she says, she's afraid to fall in love (though she's already in love)..because love can become your weakness and she's afraid to become weak or break down. That's why she has this tough facade..but in reality she's this emotional, sensitive person. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raindrops.--Iqra--Monu-SunNaakashishdabestyanks28

Go to top