Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

||Zindagi Gulzar Hai #20|| Saajan Chale Susraal (Page 114)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
i also don't think Zaroon will believe his mother.. and even if she is giving money to her family than whats wrong with that. i mean really this is not such an issue to be mad at her. 
and i'm sure he'll say the same thing too.. to his mother. that Kashaf has all the right to do whatever she wants to with the money that she earns. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_gupta--Iqra--Nkapoor3kashishdabest-Ursh-

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I just saw today's episode..Sanam Saeed OMGGG you made me teary. This girl was SO awesome in all her scenes. I am dead sure she cried for real in that scene at the end. I loved today's episode..so real, so awesome. Fawad was so awesome..omgg..I can't even begin to say how amazing this show. Best show everrr. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

eternal_loveAnkYashivani_guptaRaindrops.--Iqra--Filza.OnlyHopekashishdabestyanks28

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I love Zaroon and Kashaf so much and I think their scenes their conversations are completely different to what we have seen in shows till now Day Dreaming
Umera Ahmed, Fawad, Sanam and Sultana Siddique have made a masterpiece...truly the best show till date and today's episode was the best episode of the whole drama till date

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYashivani_gupta--Iqra---Ursh-kashishdabest

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

I just saw today's episode..Sanam Saeed OMGGG you made me teary. This girl was SO awesome in all her scenes. I am dead sure she cried for real in that scene at the end. I loved today's episode..so real, so awesome. Fawad was so awesome..omgg..I can't even begin to say how amazing this show. Best show everrr. 

Hey Star Hug

OMG was the episode that good? Oh I sure cant wait to watch it!Embarrassed
Waiting to see my Zaroon Day Dreaming

Edited by Urshie - 12 April 2013 at 12:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_gupta--Iqra--kashishdabest

shivani_gupta Goldie
shivani_gupta
shivani_gupta

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Raindrops-..

I love Zaroon and Kashaf so much and I think their scenes their conversations are completely different to what we have seen in shows till now Day Dreaming
Umera Ahmed, Fawad, Sanam and Sultana Siddique have made a masterpiece...truly the best show till date and today's episode was the best episode of the whole drama till date
i second ur words...:) dis hs turned out to be another masterpiece after humsafar...so dese days my fav onscreen couple is kashaf-zaroon...i luvd d chand wala scene n d one where she admits she is falling for him more n more...bt i can't pick just one or two scenes...coz d whole episode ws outstandinggg...Clap

asmara re-enters...AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--kashishdabest

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Sanam Saeed is a great actress I hope she gets all the awards next year...this kind of performance happens only sometimes 
 she has made me her fan after this show and today's episode...although I always liked her but I love her nowStar lol
And Fawad is as always amazing...he is my favourite actor in romance till date...don't think anyone can do romance like he does with his eyesBlushing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

eternal_loveAnkYashivani_gupta--Iqra--Monu-SunNaa-Ursh-kashishdabestyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

maybe she really did cry, I dunno but tell u what, I cried in that scene...and her dialogues abt a man taking care of his wife...brilliant...it really touched me deeply...the whole money scene was fab, i loved how he grabs her wrists and brings her closer Day Dreaming then says you're my wife and i have to take care of you. Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYa--Iqra--starstruckkkashishdabest

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani_gupta

Originally posted by ..-Raindrops-..

i second ur words...:) dis hs turned out to be another masterpiece after humsafar...so dese days my fav onscreen couple is kashaf-zaroon...i luvd d chand wala scene n d one where she admits she is falling for him more n more...bt i can't pick just one or two scenes...coz d whole episode ws outstandinggg...Clap

asmara re-enters...AngryAngryAngry
Dastaan, Daam, Humsafar and Qaid e tanhai have been my favourite shows... sometimes I like one more than the other LOL but I love these shows and now my current love is ZGHBig smile
Wish Hum Tv keeps bringing such shows I survive on them LOL
I hate Asmara and cannot tolerate her more...She has worked in three shows with Fawad and her character is like mostly same lol
Naveen with Fawad has to me my favourite second leadLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYashivani_gupta--Iqra--kashishdabest

Go to top