||Zindagi Gulzar Hai #20|| Saajan Chale Susraal - Page 91

Posted: 10 years ago
The episode was unbelievable, so high on emotion & sensitivity Kashaf's diary scene that emotion in her voice, her gaze, those eyes as she looks at him while penning her thoughts simultaneously, how hardhitting was that,  the sheer amount of love and respect she has for him bottled inside,  & the money giving scene, the whole flurry of emotion & thoughts running through her mind as she sits down, absorbing just what he had done for her, selflessly, something she could've never imagined , & her voiceover just increased the whole tempo a thousand-fold, what a magical voice, so moving, so full of power. I can't imagine any actress ANYWHERE pulling off that scene the way she did with utter conviction, not a chance.
Edited by 2direct. - 10 years ago
the episode was amazing, though the editting should have been more prefessional 😳 plus, the few moments which were shown in the OST and Promos, werent there :( Like when they were on the beach, Him making a movie of hers/ clicking pictures, plus the small laughter they share when shes stitching his button... or wait, did I miss that? πŸ€” :P
LOL

Next, all in all, such a romantic epi.., Zaroon's cheesiness ☺️
AND OMG OMG OMG KUDOS TO THIS WOMAN... SANAM SAEEED, jitni bhi agar i had a doubt or two in mind with her, or whatever, its all completely vanished. SHE WAS SOO SOO SOO REALISTIC, and cute, she was actually genuinelt blushing and that, sehen wala scene, chaand taaron wala... OHH GODDD! UFF! the way she says all that and then he starts laughing and with the flow shes like "aur pata nahi tumhe hasi kyu aarahi hai"... was epic! <3 UFF. she nailed it! And FKKK WHAT do i say? THAT MAN IS JUST ASDFGHJKJHGFDFGHJKJGF amazing! <3<3<3
"Haath se haath kya gaya" was so spontaneous and awesome. Such a lovely scene, i havent seen a perfecter scene in ANY dramas that ive watched (romance wise), not in Daastaan, not in Daam, not in Humsafar,,, Hatss offf!
Originally posted by -Faiza-

i heard it was a very good epi...is it??

Ufff you didn't watch the epi ... Pagal hai app πŸ˜‘
after reading soo many good reviews i think i should better watch it now lolπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rock-Star

Ufff you didn't watch the epi ... Pagal hai app πŸ˜‘

naa kal busy thi studies me..uper se light bhi nhi thi 😡warna dekh hi leti kuch bhi kar k

lagaya hai downloading pe..hoipe jaldi se ho jae
Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't seen 

Can't wait! 
watching its one part now

chalo atleast video download karne k bahane ,,i will make some ZGH avis tooπŸ˜†
Edited by 55shobha - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Faiza-

naa kal busy thi studies me..uper se light bhi nhi thi 😡warna dekh hi leti kuch bhi kar k

lagaya hai downloading pe..hoipe jaldi se ho jae

I am waiting 4 your review ... πŸ˜† especially the scene with MOon ... :
 after those Cheesy LInes Opsss not Cheesy as Fawad's says Pyaar Mohabbat ki baatein lolxx Fawad Khan had been Kicked out by Sadaf from his Bath room last night ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†