Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
could sumone plz gv me d link of d precap?
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think Zaroon will believe his mother 
At-least in the novel the misunderstanding was due to something else 
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also don't think Zaroon will believe his mother.. and even if she is giving money to her family than whats wrong with that. i mean really this is not such an issue to be mad at her. 
and i'm sure he'll say the same thing too.. to his mother. that Kashaf has all the right to do whatever she wants to with the money that she earns. 
starstruckk thumbnail
I just saw today's episode..Sanam Saeed OMGGG you made me teary. This girl was SO awesome in all her scenes. I am dead sure she cried for real in that scene at the end. I loved today's episode..so real, so awesome. Fawad was so awesome..omgg..I can't even begin to say how amazing this show. Best show everrr. 
Raindrops. thumbnail
I love Zaroon and Kashaf so much and I think their scenes their conversations are completely different to what we have seen in shows till now 
Umera Ahmed, Fawad, Sanam and Sultana Siddique have made a masterpiece...truly the best show till date and today's episode was the best episode of the whole drama till date
-Ursh- thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstruckk

I just saw today's episode..Sanam Saeed OMGGG you made me teary. This girl was SO awesome in all her scenes. I am dead sure she cried for real in that scene at the end. I loved today's episode..so real, so awesome. Fawad was so awesome..omgg..I can't even begin to say how amazing this show. Best show everrr. 

Hey Star πŸ€—

OMG was the episode that good? Oh I sure cant wait to watch it!😳
Waiting to see my Zaroon 
Edited by Urshie - 11 years ago
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

I love Zaroon and Kashaf so much and I think their scenes their conversations are completely different to what we have seen in shows till now 

Umera Ahmed, Fawad, Sanam and Sultana Siddique have made a masterpiece...truly the best show till date and today's episode was the best episode of the whole drama till date

i second ur words...:) dis hs turned out to be another masterpiece after humsafar...so dese days my fav onscreen couple is kashaf-zaroon...i luvd d chand wala scene n d one where she admits she is falling for him more n more...bt i can't pick just one or two scenes...coz d whole episode ws outstandinggg...πŸ‘

asmara re-enters...😑😑😑
Raindrops. thumbnail
Sanam Saeed is a great actress I hope she gets all the awards next year...this kind of performance happens only sometimes 
 she has made me her fan after this show and today's episode...although I always liked her but I love her now⭐️ lol
And Fawad is as always amazing...he is my favourite actor in romance till date...don't think anyone can do romance like he does with his eyes☺️
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starstruckk

maybe she really did cry, I dunno but tell u what, I cried in that scene...and her dialogues abt a man taking care of his wife...brilliant...it really touched me deeply...the whole money scene was fab, i loved how he grabs her wrists and brings her closer then says you're my wife and i have to take care of you. ❀️
Raindrops. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani_gupta

i second ur words...:) dis hs turned out to be another masterpiece after humsafar...so dese days my fav onscreen couple is kashaf-zaroon...i luvd d chand wala scene n d one where she admits she is falling for him more n more...bt i can't pick just one or two scenes...coz d whole episode ws outstandinggg...πŸ‘

asmara re-enters...😑😑😑

Dastaan, Daam, Humsafar and Qaid e tanhai have been my favourite shows... sometimes I like one more than the other πŸ˜† but I love these shows and now my current love is ZGHπŸ˜ƒ
Wish Hum Tv keeps bringing such shows I survive on them πŸ˜†
I hate Asmara and cannot tolerate her more...She has worked in three shows with Fawad and her character is like mostly same lol
Naveen with Fawad has to me my favourite second leadπŸ˜†