Posted: 10 years ago

Hola people! πŸ€—

Finally it's Friday!  and it's time to finish the AT too! πŸ˜‰
Ab to episode done..NO ONE watched it?
hiii everyone πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

again a good episode.

the first scene; K and Z at a beach. Their honeymoon. Dubai, perhaps. 
That scene has to be the best. loved it how Z would  not let go of her hands. Wish they would have given a few more scenes of their trip.

and then their scene at Kashaf's place. It was good. But umm, could have been better, in my honest opinion. Z is like all romantic and fully expressing how he'll miss her when he's gone to Isloo (he is to leave the next day) and he asks Kashaf if she'll miss him and she says No πŸ˜† 
while she says no to his face, she writes in her diary how badly she is gona miss him and that she is in love with him. that has to be my next favorite part.. Kashaf is writing her diary, Z is asleep.
So she has totally fallen in love with him but she will never say it to him because she's afraid of disappointment and hurt. basically she's just too skeptical. πŸ˜†

and then the last part. It was so so good. Z is leaving and before going he gives her some money for she might need it and she is like she will get her salary. and he says he knows she'll get her salary but since he is her husband, its his responsibility to take care of her and look after her. and provide for her. And Kashaf is so touched. πŸ˜³ It was LOVELY!

at times i really feel bad for the poor girl. She so underestimates herself. Needs a big big confidence boost. Hopefully Z will do that and with time she'll get rid of her complexes. 

Edited by Filza. - 10 years ago
I am watching it online now ! Let's give a Live update πŸ˜†

Zaroon and Kashaf at beach! Walking slowly πŸ˜³ ! Kashaf closes her eyes and is listening to peace there! Zaroon asks what she's istening πŸ˜† ! She says she's listening to the peace there! Zaroon says he can only here the sound of waves hitting the rocks and all that πŸ˜† ! Zaroon looking at Kashaf who has her eyes closed and is lsietning😳
Tum toh bohot bacho jaise harkate karte ho πŸ€£ - K
Originally posted by -Muskii-

Hehe!πŸ˜†

I am checking for a link too still nothing

Me too..if you fins it please post it here 😳
Zindagi mai bohat saari naimatain hoti hain aik naimat yeh bhi hai k aap ka mard aap ko zimmedari samjhai aur aap per kharch karai aur maine kab yeh socha tha k yeh naimat mujhay bhi milay gi koi mujh per bhi kharch karnay wala hoga koi meri bhi zimmedari lay ga.

Wow...great transformation from the ungrateful Kashaf to the one who is counting her blessings.
^^ Here you go

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=snaYCQgvH0A[/YOUTUBE]
we got the button stitching scene. loved that one too..😳

by the way, their mention of separation again and again was disturbing..i don't know but i got a bad feeling about this. he was like, 'i know you'll miss me when i'll go far away from you' even K said a lot of ominous words. 
Will they get separated or something? anyone knows?? Does this show has sad ending.Please say no. I'll die!! 

Originally posted by Filza.

we got the button stitching scene. loved that one too..😳

by the way, their mention of separation again and again was disturbing..i don't know but i got a bad feeling about this. he was like, 'i know you'll miss me when i'll go far away from you' even K said a lot of ominous words. 
Will they get separated or something? anyone knows?? Does this show has sad ending.Please say no. I'll die!! 

Ending is happy, but YES, the biggest upcoming twist is they WILL be separated..