Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

This isn't fake or OTT, I have seen and know such people who really are ignorant like that..not by choice, but they just weren't brought up that way..that's why I find this show so real..these things happen around all of us.

yes it happens...and i agree with u completely about the show and its issues being so real...this show is very close to reality and that is why i love it so much
MochaQueen thumbnail
I cant wait for her to accept that shes in love with himmm
kashishdabest thumbnail
That is so true...it will definitely bring about a great change and i think people will begin to appreciate relationships and god a lot more...in the beginning Kashaf is shown to have lost faith in god and that anything good will happen with her..but in the end when she is living a beautiful life she will be grateful and realise that Zindagi waakay mein Gulzar Hai
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I cant wait for her to accept that shes in love with himmm

i agree...but i have a feeling she will realise this when they are torn apart...she will realise that she loves him a lot
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope they don't do that
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: komalkhokhar

I really hope they don't do that

i know same here...i wish it happens whilst they are together..woh bechara I love you sunne ke liye bechain horaha hai kabse๐Ÿ˜† aur badle mein he gets a Thank You from Kashaf only๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
kashishdabest thumbnail
oops double post sorry Edited by kashishdabest - 11 years ago
rosesforyou thumbnail
^^ I know lol but it was cute she wrote thank you lol. I hope it happens tomorrow
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: komalkhokhar

^^ I know lol but it was cute she wrote thank you lol. I hope it happens tomorrow

๐Ÿ˜† that is was..it was cute for sure...when she replied as Thank You...and then when she ignored his question during dinner at her maternal house when he went to pick her up and Kashaf reading it and putting her cell phone down instead of replying made me laugh too...when he said ab bilkul bhook nahin hai...and Kashaf saying itni jaldi pet bhar gaya๐Ÿ˜† it cracked me up..
rosesforyou thumbnail
The dinner table scene was so funny and too cute. My favorite had to be the morning tea scene. Sanam saeed looked soo gorg in that scene