Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

And at one point, Zaroon even admitted to himself that there's no fault in her, no matter how hard he tries to find one..

😆 that is so true..he did admit it...i found Kashaf's thoughts funny in episode 18 when they were heading to her house together after their wedding...when she said 'agar us din mein aage baith jaathi tho aaj aage na baithi hoti'😆 something like that..and that is true...she earned his respect each time...he realised that not every girl is the same...and she was the one for him
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm confused about one thing though what are they trying to show by showing zaroon so against namaz
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ He's not against namaz. They're showing his upbringing and how he has been so ignorant about Islam..he doesn't feel the "need" to pray...like he said.."CSS ke time ratta maara tha" that's probably cause he was praying hard for results 😆
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

^ He's not against namaz. They're showing his upbringing and how he has been so ignorant about Islam..he doesn't feel the "need" to pray...like he said.."CSS ke time ratta maara tha" that's probably cause he was praying hard for results 😆

Exactly!! people have created such a big issue over this but this is only them portraying reality...because there are some people who are like that..they will pray when they need it the most and then when things get better they forget to pray...and in his family...no one ever prays namaz..nor his father is shown to pray nor his mother..so who would he look up to..they were only trying to show what happens in reality and i think it was good that they pointed this out but some people were saying its portraying Islam in a negative way..i don't understand how though😕
rosesforyou thumbnail
I'm not saying its negative as long as they take it further. And people are totally like what they are showing
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: komalkhokhar

I'm not saying its negative as long as they take it further. And people are totally like what they are showing

every one looks at it from a different view point but i feel that they are just trying to show that sometime people who have everything don't feel the need to pray whereas people who are going through difficult times give a lot of importance to praying...they remember god and appreciate every little happiness god gives them...😳
MochaQueen thumbnail
I love the way Zaroon behaves with Kashaf and is ready to change himself for her! He is such a good husband!
And I love the way Kashaf is so independant and strong minded...she doesnt like to depend on other people
rosesforyou thumbnail
^^ and that's totally true
OnlyHope thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Exactly!! people have created such a big issue over this but this is only them portraying reality...because there are some people who are like that..they will pray when they need it the most and then when things get better they forget to pray...and in his family...no one ever prays namaz..nor his father is shown to pray nor his mother..so who would he look up to..they were only trying to show what happens in reality and i think it was good that they pointed this out but some people were saying its portraying Islam in a negative way..i don't understand how though😕

This isn't fake or OTT, I have seen and know such people who really are ignorant like that..not by choice, but they just weren't brought up that way..that's why I find this show so real..these things happen around all of us.
Also, there's no negative portrayal of Islam..rather there will be a big positive portrayal through the show's theme..which is the journey from complains to gratefulness. That will show Kashaf realizing her blessings and Zaroon ultimately understanding where his blessings come from as well.Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I love the way Zaroon behaves with Kashaf and is ready to change himself for her! He is such a good husband!

And I love the way Kashaf is so independant and strong minded...she doesnt like to depend on other people

agreed with u 100% and i love this about them both...both the characters are so different yet so perfect together😳