Frequent Posters

chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to Meghan dreamland ...πŸ€—
iceman7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome dear.. Hope u catch season 1 soon. Also try to watch the show at the main slot rather than at mid night.
Try convincing ur mom, I know it wont be easy πŸ˜†. But if she watches for some time she will get addicted as we all are !!
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome to NBT family and the world of Meghan. 
Bubbly_Lina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
welcome to NBT family!! πŸ€— πŸ€—  I am Lina! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Do watch the season 1  videos ( ofcourse after your exams are over πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)!! u will love them..especially little Ashnoor and Kunal's chemistry( Spiderman and Chavanni)!!πŸ˜‰  β­οΈβ­οΈ Edited by kunalina - 11 years ago
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcome here and all the best for your exams and couple name is meghan
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome Sobia..Hope u enjoy here..😊
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
welcme Sobia. hope u enjoy here😊 and u are right meghan are divineπŸ‘,the best couple ever.πŸ˜‰
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dailysoaplove10

i know how you feel my mom doesnt watch nbt because shes a star plus fan and because we didnt have colors back when their was season 1 so i watched nbt online and was blown away and the good thing is though  that we have colors now so  i can watch season 2 and sometimes my mom has to watch it cause of  me and shes starting to like it, maybe you should try getting your mom to watch after your exams any who however i do watch star plus only for ek hazaron mein meri behna hai and now saraswatichandra and nach baliye-- shriman vs shrimati try to try them to their not totally melodrama

well by melodrama i was refering to the drama airing on 9:30 slot Yeh Rishta ..🀒
but still i have given up most of star plus dramas ...πŸ˜†

saraswati chandra is going good ..⭐️
but now a days i am more into NBT ...😊
sobia4maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urshie

Welcome Sobia I'm Ursh!

MeghaN are amazing ! That's there Jodi name hope you enjoy here πŸ€—

hi ursh
thnxx for the warm welcome ..πŸ€—

sobia4maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM232

Welcome!πŸ˜ƒ

NBT1 was outstanding. I am sure you will enjoy each and every episode. Mohan, Megha, Nanhi, Guru and Jiji were amazing. If you start watching it you will not be able to control yourself. You will keep on watching no matter what.

The only problem with our show is that it doesn't have high TRP's. TRP's was the reason season 1 was replaced but because of each fans hard work we finally got an amazing season 2. We are all worried that the channel will replace NBT again if it fails to get TRP's. If you can get your mom to watch NBT at 9:30 that will be great. I am sure this show will be her new favourite.

Keep posting!πŸ˜‰

yeah acrually these PH people don't get a damn about viewers sentiments .Geet was also closed before the whole stry actually could blossom thr was so many question un-answered u people are really lucky to have season 2 ...poor us maanetian still struggling ...😭

but glad after good 3 years i am watching TV again ..warna tou it was almost gone after geet ended ...πŸ˜ƒ thnxx to NBT i am watching tv again ...πŸ˜†