India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Kyuki the would be saas, and the would be bahu thi

..Chandni.. IF-Dazzler
..Chandni..
..Chandni..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Let me just clarify one thing, No i have not gone cuckoo and started talking about a Kumud - Gumman love saga. ROFL

What stood out for me, in the entire episode wasn't Gumaan's oh so dramatic entry. It was actually the interaction between Kumud and Gumaan. I thought Kumud's would be mother in law's two faced attitude was quite evident today, more then it has ever been. Gumaan being all sugary sweet towards Kumud reminded me of a quote i read in Hamlet  ...

"God hath given you one face, and you make yourself another." 
 William Shakespeare - Hamlet.

It's funny isn't it, that if Kumud had to face Gumaan on a daily basis maybe her life would have become the chessboard hoopla that gumaan would have wanted it to be. That maybe Kumud's marital life in the future might not be a cakewalk either.

It's funny isn't it, how you see Saras stand between Kumud and Gumaan in the police station at one point, Or you see him stopping Yash from walking towards Kumud. It shows that no matter what, he will always protect her.  You know what after todays episode, if Sanjay Leela Bhansali does decide to stay true to the novel then, i am actually quite scared for Kumud and her not so blissful marriage in the future Ouch 

Edited by Chand_Ni - 09 April 2013 at 3:11am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

cindyvesweetdollzsoty24gapgirl_Akira_doublepSamsangeethacharmz517emeraldeyeohmygodurgreatDiamond_14APRIL14Jammy-mandygillNietzyunknown.HydroxyGroupMarybartonKaranShilpa:)romiosugar1InfofanCATZ..Deedeepa1M_NiraShanUlasSanju_Nikki_Titli-Rehnuma-

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
i enjoyed watching their expressions when kumud and gumaan confronted each other, it was more interesting than gumaan and dugba! i am looking forward to some interesting che aur maat type episodes between gumaan and kumud..i think samud and gumaan kumud ke khatte meethe well executed scenes will make the upcoming episodes more interesting!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chandni..ShanUlas

mrsrahulkhanna Newbie
mrsrahulkhanna
mrsrahulkhanna

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chand_Ni

Let me just clarify one thing, No i have not gone cuckoo and started talking about a Kumud - Gumman love saga. ROFL

What stood out for me, in the entire episode wasn't Gumaan's oh so dramatic entry. It was actually the interaction between Kumud and Gumaan. I thought Kumud's would be mother in law's two faced attitude was quite evident today, more then it has ever been. Gumaan being all sugary sweet towards Kumud reminded me of a quote i read in Hamlet  ...

"God hath given you one face, and you make yourself another." 
 William Shakespeare: Hamlet

It's funny isn't it, that if Kumud had to face Gumaan on a daily basis maybe her life would have become the chessboard hoopla that gumaan would have wanted it to be. That maybe Kumud's marital life in the future might not be a cakewalk either.

It's funny too how you see Saras stood between Kumud and Gumaan in the police station at one point, Or you see him stopping Yash from walking towards Kumud in such a manner. It shows that no matter what, he will always protect her.  You know what after todays episode, if Sanjay Leela Bhansali does decided to stay true to the novel then i am actually quite scared to think Kumud's not so blissful marriage in the future Ouch 

great post - I totally agree!! I think ppl like guman are the worst because she doesn't explicitly say mean things she just does them...i loved how kumud was able to stop her right from the beginning and that wasn't even kumud's intention or focus...

i hope guman keeps playing reverse cupid and that kumud unintentionally keeps stopping her 'chaals'

i <3 samud...and guman should go dance off her negative energy lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chandni..

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Nice post whether Saras Kumud marry or not Kumud will always be a threat to Guman coz the girl will always rule Saras's heart 

Laxmi nandan wont let his son Saras  go whatsoever Guman may plot and connive between father and son   and Saras too  will never let Kumud go whatever Guman may try between these soulmates ...

So in totality Guman Kumud are made for each other enemies just the way Saras Kumud are made for each other souls

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chandni..mandygillTheMogambo

Diamond_14 Goldie
Diamond_14
Diamond_14

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
i want to see more guman and kumud scenes it would be interesting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chandni..

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Very CREATIVE subject. I liked their interaction. How Guman has an equal challenger. Make that superior challenger.

sweetdollz..Chandni..

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I really enjoyed der scene...true saas bahu jodi

HateWithPassion..Chandni..

HateWithPassion Goldie
HateWithPassion
HateWithPassion

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Catz-

I really enjoyed der scene...true saas bahu jodi
Yes dance was cute Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index