Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

New Promo-Megha asked to Mohan You Married? (Page 3)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Finally Megha's tolerance limit is over, and there she confronts Mohan as her lawfully wedded wife! Go Megha, go! I'm just hoping that Mohan gets to know that it's Guru who convinced Megha to believe this! Super excited for tomorrow's episode. Tfs. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriPravesh.PSah1Leesan-RadhaRani-

Goodbye IF-Dazzler
Goodbye
Goodbye

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
thank u sooo much Ami!! Can't wait Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sah1-RadhaRani-

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Ok,ok,I know I'm getting super excited and letting my imagination run way ahead! Wink  But...but this is what I'm thinking and hoping for: 

Mohan and Megha continue to battle it out, Mohan angrily says that "I never married anyone else!" Then Megha says "then who is Rimjhim's mother, the one with all the sarees,the pendant, the long hair ,the peacock eyes???? Wink  "

Mohan grabs her by her shoulders and spins her around to look into a mirror ,then says " you really want to know?". Megha nods her head. Mohan says " Here she is! That's RJ.'s mother! Happy now?" 

Megha is shocked and confused and says " I don't understand, how can I be her mother? What are you trying to say ...Guru said..."

Mohan interrupts and says " Rimjhim is adopted!" 

Megha is speechless, then they both turn around to see that RJ is there and has heard every thing!!  She runs off crying ! Unhappy

Lee baby
Angry Angry
Save yourself for RJ thing from me..i am coming LOL

well you are right..this may happen..98% probability LOL Wink

Edited by passionalive - 08 April 2013 at 5:41pm

asmi279Leesan

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG finally ! Hope this promo isn't shown to long away 

Leesan-RadhaRani-

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Originally posted by Leesan

Ok,ok,I know I'm getting super excited and letting my imagination run way ahead! Wink  But...but this is what I'm thinking and hoping for: 

Mohan and Megha continue to battle it out, Mohan angrily says that "I never married anyone else!" Then Megha says "then who is Rimjhim's mother, the one with all the sarees,the pendant, the long hair ,the peacock eyes???? Wink  "

Mohan grabs her by her shoulders and spins her around to look into a mirror ,then says " you really want to know?". Megha nods her head. Mohan says " Here she is! That's RJ.'s mother! Happy now?" 

Megha is shocked and confused and says " I don't understand, how can I be her mother? What are you trying to say ...Guru said..."

Mohan interrupts and says " Rimjhim is adopted!" 

Megha is speechless, then they both turn around to see that RJ is there and has heard every thing!!  She runs off crying ! Unhappy

Lee baby
Angry Angry
Save yourself for RJ thing from me..i am coming LOL

well you are right..this may happen..98% probability LOL Wink

Pals sweetie! Hug    I know, I'm getting ahead of myself as usual!  Just excited that this MU looks like it's coming to an end soon! In whatever way is fine with  me! Wink  Don't care if  Guru strips down to his underwear and declares it from the roof top! LOL

But don't think it will be completely sorted till Friday! Confused   Anyways, as soon as one MU gets sorted another takes it's place,so I think RJ finding out the truth re her adoption will be the next challenge for MM! Ouch   

Hope to catch up with you later! It's been a while! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurishanu4pc_pals-Ursh-

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Tfs !! Amisha...
Finally Mirchi madam boli...and mohan is in fulltoo angry mode... kahin gusse main haan na bol de...
Guru ka kya hoga ab...???

Edited by shanu4 - 08 April 2013 at 9:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani-

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Lee Hug
Isnt this the one we expected long back? RJ coming to know about her adoption and MM trying their best to control RJ and Munna/Addu as well...Wink So it is bound to happen..Ouch MM are not gonna meet so soon...MUs galore..one by one..Wink LOL 

Same thoughts on Guru being striped..LOL Its better he spill the beans soon, otherwise he is gonna kicked hard..LOL

Edited by passionalive - 08 April 2013 at 6:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriPravesh.PLeesan

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Lee Hug
Isnt this the one we expected long back? RJ coming to know about her adoption and MM trying their best to control RJ and Munna/Addu as well...Wink So it is bound to happen..Ouch MM are not gonna meet so soon...MUs galore..one by one..Wink LOL 

Same thoughts on Guru being striped..LOL Its better he spill the beans soon, otherwise he is gonna kicked hard..LOL

Lol! LOL   So true!  But at least MM will have to work together if not "be" together!Wink  So we'll see them both in action even if they're not getting any action!!Wink LOL   Anyhoo...Guru dude better fess up ASAP, else a Mohanesque drop kick is on it's way!! LOL   Only Megha didi can save him now! Wink

With all the complications to come with the Bhatnagar kids, makes me pine for my sweet good natured curly haired Keshav! LOL  Don't you think? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriPravesh.Ppc_pals

Go to top