Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ever-lasting love ll AsYa OS (Page 3)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Laiba-

aww that was AWSOME!! seriously i read it like in the dark with no sound so i was like sooo into it LOL but gosh the end was harshhh!! it remind me of Ishaqzaade! but must say you r very talented! i just LOVED the way your wrote it, i LOVED the concept and i LOVED everything about it *blush* do write something more =)
Love, Laiba

Hahah thank you soo much.. Hug
Haha one of my friend also told same thing when she read this OS.
She was like it was late night and I was so involved in this OS that end made me to start crying..LOL She said why suchhh dramatic endingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyaforlife

asyaforlife IF-Dazzler
asyaforlife
asyaforlife

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

This was amazing. 

I'm left speechless after reading such a wonderful and flawless work from you. 

Asad and Zoya are meant to be for eternity even if the materialistic world tries to separate them. 

You are an AWESOME writer and have already begged a FAV. WRITERs' place in my list. 

You won my heart with this OS. I felt this story and the issue you brought or I should say pointed out. Indo-Pak marriages are still considered crime and the innocent lovers have to cost their lives to prove their love. I feel sadden when I hear such cases in the newspaper or channels. Why can't people change their mentallity?

Anyways, discussing this topic can be really controversial because different people have diff. way of thinking which I heartily respect and never intend to hurt anyones' feelings. 

Well, leaving that topic aside and coming back to your work. I just enjoyed reading this story even if it had a tragic end. 

You must have really worked hard for this and I bend down to you for your effort. 

The way you portrayed Asad and Zoya was beautiful, touched my heart. 

Please keep coming up with more such works of yours. I would be blithe to read it.

KUDOS! Sweets!

Wonderful job!

-Diya

Edited by asyaforlife - 13 April 2013 at 8:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyaforlife

This was amazing. 

I'm left speechless after reading such a wonderful and flawless work from you. 

Asad and Zoya are meant to be for eternity even if the materialistic world tries to separate them. 

You are an AWESOME writer and have already begged a FAV. WRITERs' place in my list. 

You won my heart with this OS. I felt this story and the issue you brought or I should say pointed out. Indo-Pak marriages are still considered crime and the innocent lovers have to cost their lives to prove their love. I feel sadden when I hear such cases in the newspaper or channels. Why can't people change their mentallity?

Anyways, discussing this topic can be really controversial because different people have diff. way of thinking which I heartily respect and never intend to hurt anyones' feelings. 

Well, leaving that topic aside and coming back to your work. I just enjoyed reading this story even if it had a tragic end. 

You must have really worked hard for this and I bend down to you for your effort. 

The way you portrayed Asad and Zoya was beautiful, touched my heart. 

Please keep coming up with more such works of yours. I would be blithe to read it.

KUDOS! Sweets!

Wonderful job!

-Diya

I read your comment like soo many times. Heck, I am in love with your comment. ROFL
Thank you so much. Yes it does take lot of time to think a significant plot and apply some kind of dialogues because I mostly write comical stuff.
And by getting into your favorite's writers place I feel I have done my part.. but really I am not that good to be acknowledged so much..Big smile thanks alot Diyaa.Embarrassed
priyabarak Groupbie
priyabarak
priyabarak

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
amazing :)
daydream. IF-Dazzler
daydream.
daydream.

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Big smile So creative and unique. Thumbs Up I love it! Smile Heart And really cute and funny, too! LOL Their fights were hilarious! ROFL And sooo adorable! Embarrassed It had a sad ending, but at least they were together forvever! Day Dreaming Awesome job! Clap
iLuvYellow Goldie
iLuvYellow
iLuvYellow

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Gave me goosebumps. 
Really good. 
Sad ending :'(
tvpremi Senior Member
tvpremi
tvpremi

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Its just beautiful i m reading it over n over again ...jst amazing n heart wrenching...
Ashi3 IF-Dazzler
Ashi3
Ashi3

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Wow! You're amazing!!!Clap It really touched some corner of my heart. Please do write more...

Go to top