Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Torn into 3 pieces - Madhubala Forum - Page 3

AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: naina2010

Exactly you said it right. Third world war duniya mein sab se pehle Madhubala forum mein shuru hui 
aur yeh credit jaata hai IF mein Madhubala Forum ko πŸ˜‰

Phir to iss forum to award milna chahiye πŸ˜†

Jokes apart jaisa hai waise jane do at least humari activities to bar rahi hai na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Aur waise bhi yaha kon hamari bt sune bhi wala hai ... lekin me 225% sure hoon ek din 
yaha big bomb phate na phate lekin diwali zarur hogi πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Cutieee1992

These I don't open many posts just by seeing the TM or post title name.

I am more in peace this way. Only come to certain posts if I know there will be sane comments lol. This time too I opened your post seeing your name as TM.   πŸ˜†

Thank you dude. You know what, i always like to discuss about the story and how best we can discuss the story and characters here. But i hardly see anyone continue it. 
Either it jumps here or there. Story gayi bhaad mein aur ladayi shuru Actor ke beech mein. 

Ab Story ki discussion kahan rahegi socho.
naina2010 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -WhisperMahi-

Mujhe toh yahan kisi se friendship karnay main bhi dar lagta hai... pata nahi kya suna dain so I just like the posts and occasionally comment... and this is a despicable truth, am not making it up.

I understand what you are going through. I feel there are many more like you who wanted to be active in the forum but becoz of the current battle flavour they are not in, but just viewing. This is really sad dudeπŸ˜”

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Hasn't she become helen of troy!
Saumya19 thumbnail

Thank you dude. You know what, i always like to discuss about the story and how best we can discuss the story and characters here. But i hardly see anyone continue it. 
Either it jumps here or there. Story gayi bhaad mein aur ladayi shuru Actor ke beech mein

πŸ˜†

Actor nahi actor ke fans  ke beech mein Actors o to hava bhi hogi ki kitne log dhishum dhishumm kar liye unke liye...funny
πŸ˜†
and you are right about the story and discussion too...
naina2010 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

Hasn't she become helen of troy!

Wow what a catch. Nice comparison. πŸ˜Š
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am one of those who can't decide between sultan or rk
but the forum is lively
i just watch the fights and smile cause people overreact
its just a show
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Naina, 

My previous post about this forum wasn't cuz I wanted to see a change in this forum. Because I think we are way past the time when we could live in our fantasy world of seeing this forum as a family (at least I am) but that topic was just there cuz I wanted to tell everyone how I felt and I think how others felt too. I said that because I felt it needed to be said, not because I wanted to see this forum in unity!🀣

Either it jumps here or there. Story gayi bhaad mein aur ladayi shuru Actor ke beech mein.

I think You shouldn't even reply anymore to comments which aren't healthy. Difference of opinions is fine until the comments are actually instigating/personal attacks etc. The more you reply,,the more you will give non worthy attention & your topic will be ruined. I do the same when I know the person is doing on purpose just to get attention, continue fight or make my post closed.    πŸ˜›

If the comment is without any disrespect, I reply even if I don't agree after all difference of opinions makes the discussion healthy. Else NO! I just report the instigating comments in my post to the mods & they take care of it. πŸ˜†

Before forum fights used to be DD vs VD.

But now it's RK Vs Madhu.
RishBala vs SulBala
and RK vs Sultan! πŸ˜†

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
whats wrong in proving how crazy one is πŸ€£...