Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: x.Maaneet4eva.x

Ha ha ha...Im a Twilight mania, So happy to see Madhubala being compared to Twilight...lol...But i do NOT want another Bella. LOL...I understand its hard to choose when u have to hottie's (edward and Jacob) and MAdhubala is going that direction slightly...And yes we do not want that! 

Madhu already calls RK a rock (Edward) and Sultan is the one with the rough and tough look (Jacob). 

Anyways no no, Bella. And i shush here, i will end up doing a scene by scene comparison :P .x. 

glad you agree that MB is having similarities with Twilight now!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

the cvs would never ever confirm something like that! they're banking on the viewers being on the edge of their seats in suspense and want to keep use guessing. they may even do things intentionally to mislead us; but ultimately Madhubala can't be with anyone but RK, she still has to become a heroine.

Yeh ultimately se pehle ka hi to darr laga hai..Even now I haven't watched "eclipse" and "New moon"..coz  I can't bear the indecision and the torture that Bella put's us through in the book..LOL..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ab yahan bhi wahi haalat hai..😳
Edited by dilnasheen - 11 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post. You nailed it. Madhu will soon become another Bella. By the end of April probably. 
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I have been saying this since the time Sultan entered. And at the end, people won't be hating Sultan or RK but Madhu for playing around with both men and then choosing one.

I want Cvs to show one sided love from Sultan's side. But the way Madhu was gushing while talking to Sultan, it looked like as if she's another Bella in the making.
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well written post Dilu😊 Cv's ruined her character .She was a bold girl who had self respect turn into a foolish girl with no clue what she is doing..Her actions does not show what she used to stand for in the beginning of the story.She is giving all wrong signals to Sultan by helping him,putting color & showing care towards his son..& he is using the kid to get her sympathy & liking from her family..😑.😳Can't believe this is the same MEIEJ we used to watch with RK & Madhu 's passion & junoon.😳 Let's Cv's decide fast if she is going to choice Sultan over RK then we true fans can leave this show & forum for ever..Nothing left to watch.😳 
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Awesome post. You nailed it. Madhu will soon become another Bella. By the end of April probably. 

Haha..Thank you!!πŸ˜ƒEven I feel the same..Mb's image is gonna take nosedive with this..
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

I have been saying this since the time Sultan entered. And at the end, people won't be hating Sultan or RK but Madhu for playing around with both men and then choosing one.

I want Cvs to show one sided love from Sultan's side. But the way Madhu was gushing while talking to Sultan, it looked like as if she's another Bella in the making.

This love triangle angle could have been avoided by CV's...I'm sure they are going to reap what they sow...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali.12

Well written post Dilu😊 Cv's ruined her character .She was a bold girl who had self respect turn into a foolish girl with no clue what she is doing..Her actions does not show what she used to stand for in the beginning of the story.She is giving all wrong signals to Sultan by helping him,putting color & showing care towards his son..& he is using the kid to get her sympathy & liking from her family..😑.😳Can't believe this is the same MEIEJ we used to watch with RK & Madhu 's passion & junoon.😳 Let's Cv's decide fast if she is going to choice Sultan over RK then we true fans can leave this show & forum for ever..Nothing left to watch.😳 

I know..The original charm of MEIEJ is totally gone...After this Love triangle track, even RK can't save this ship!!!
-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So we are watching Madhubella now! Great πŸ€” 
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nuts-

So we are watching Madhubella now! Great πŸ€” 

Madhubella OMG!!!🀣🀣