India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

tannu ka patta saaf !

asyavirman Senior Member
asyavirman
asyavirman

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
ok firstly i know the whole forum is going mad over the new promo so am i Wink but there is one thing i wanna share .
moving to my topic yes tannu urf billo rani ka tou patta saaf kardia mr.khan ne hahaha BECHARI kitni planning krahi thi jammy ko hasil karnay ki and tht for only revenge aur our jahanpanah ne to aik word me hi uska sara plan spoil kardia and iam so excited to see tannu's expression when she will get to know tht asya are getting engaged LOLLOL 

bechari billo she did a great job in making zoya go and she suceed but her dafa ap ka plan kam nahi karega samjhin ap tannu rani Angry ab kr k dikhao kuch i hope she dont do anything else to stop the engagemnt okay guys my stupid post is over yeh thra bohot shok ka asar he jo kal khatam hoga sweet dreams and just get back to ur asya dreamland ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feedaisydee425..Armaania..viya.mallik4eva

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
True. Now she will plan to kill Zoe with razia's help, I guess.
Asad will stop her there too Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drama_queen123

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
I think Asad and Zoya might get engage and tannu will be mad, she will either reveal that Zoya father is alive or she will try to kill her, she doesn't have much options left to her.

If she try to prove that they are lying and not engage, it might force Asad to marry Zoya, if she reveal that Zoya father is alive she will have to face razia rath. So she will either have to kill Zoya or drug asad and pretend that they slept together. What's a girl to do.
asyavirman Senior Member
asyavirman
asyavirman

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
well seriously have no idea what cvs had planed for us they always surprise us all i can say is sit back and see whats next for us and i hope no MU in btw asya dont want this kind of track Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top