Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-31 (Page 7)

purplelolo Senior Member
purplelolo
purplelolo

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilsadvocate

Originally posted by purplelolo

Sigh. My 'almost' midnight snack was so satisfying. Thanks for the chips. :P

No problemo Cool I am Magnanimous like that Big smile
So, coming back to business. I feel, from Megha's side this relationship was kind of on the border of rebound. In a way. Wait. People, before you take your chappals off to hit me, meri baat sunlo. :P

It was a rebound technically...but she had a good period of time to get to know Mohan as well...
Agreed

See, its almost natural to start appreciating or getting attracted to the person who likes/loves you. 
Especially who has done so much for you and your family and when he has confessed a few times before aswell. You are bound to get attracted to them. Same was the case with Megha, but the problem was, they didnt give enough time to their relationship to mature/develop. They jumped right into a marital bond. For Mohan it was easy because he was absolutely in love with Megha. He trusted her and respected her. Whereas Megha was somewhere on the last step of "just an attraction" and the first step of love. The trust was starting to build up and she was starting to adjust to her like towards someone other than Amar, when "Amars letter" came into the picture and then Manav and so on. 

Agreed completely, she needed more time...but I felt that she did fell in love with him...The kind of devotion and love Mohan showed for her, you cant help but reciprocate...even if you are an Ice queen of the highest order, you would be effected...perhaps she needed more to fall more in love with him...but then she had those two years after marriage to complete the process...you dont really stop falling in love once you are married...I do believe that they should have given more time to develop Addu-Mohan relationship...but then how would we have season 2 Confused

Haha exactly. I kinda tend to over look those 2 years. :P
B

She had no time to process the ongoings in her mind and heart. And then Mohan and Megha got married. And Ridhima starting creating issues. So, she didnt get time to build her trust.

Again, they were married for two years...and I guess as a person and a friend he did gained her trust after Prateek fiasco, the farm house phase,  then Amars case then saving Nanhi and Then Addu...taking care of her diligently through the paralysis...so she did had plenty of reasons to trust him...

Again, it kinda affects us as viewers since we didnt get to see them as a happy couple more. Those 2 years tend to go overlooked. But then again. Warna season 2 kaisay banta? Because sometimes the only logical answer for things is, warna hum as viewers kaisay dekh paate aagay ki story. So yeah. Some portrayals and stories can be let go of.

Though maybe somewhere Megha and Mohan were equally at fault, but it was the doings of nature.

agreeed!!

Coming to the promo first. 
Oh
Me
GAWD!
Haha

I hope this episode doesnt air on friday. I hope it happens before that so that we can actually enjoy all of it and not sit impatiently over the weekend. Mohan is going to have a cow over Guru. 
And super hurt by what Megha actually believed. ( I have another theory on believing and not believing, I'll save that for the episode the confrontation happens ) :D

i hope so too...we need to see Mohan Puking on Megha's saree and then Megha drop kicking him and high tailing out of there...Okay maybe not...but I am hoping that the confrontation is gonna start soon, perhaps tomorrow itself...coz geniunely how much can they prolong this night?? and this confrontation happens at the morning after this night...so its coming soon.

I am very curious about your theory Tongue do let me know if you feel like it...kay Smile

I know, raat kafi zyada lambi hogayi hai. Dont think I can handle it with logic anymore. 
And yes the theory is coming, in the next episode I believe.
:P

But you know what, I'll be jumping around singing when this misunderstanding clears out. Phir Addu rehjayega, filhaal I dont care about him. :P

thats the whole thing...They wont clear it so soon...they are at least going to prolong Addu's being Addu till the 100th epi, in front of Mohan and Megha...so till then...we need something to stretch it...and Honestly, if they keep the glycerine supply to the mnimum I am all for stretching it...Big smile

Moving on, Mohan cannot stop gushing over the bond Megha and RJ share. Its something he has waited for, for so long that if you notice, he walks away or looks away after a certain time because he kind of almost doesnt want to jinx it or something. He looks so so overwhelmedin the scenes he is around them that he almost can't contain it in. There is a storm of emotions brewing within.

Emotions wise, Megha feels the same. There is so much going through her head that she almost doesnt know what to do. She's cooking for RJ and staying over for her aswell. And then she wears the supposed 'sautans' saari. Its not cuz she is being cynical, its just cuz she too is overwhelmed. 

Toofan uth raha hai Emosans ka...Monu Meggie should let it go now...lets get all the frustrations and pent up energy out and let off some steam Wink LOL I am all for it...But I love Mohan's Chanting I Love yous in his head...Gawd!!! he is sooo freakin adorable...Embarrassed Embarrassed 
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
Nanhi madam toh saatven aasmaan pe urr rahi hain. I love love love it. :D

Beera is slowly becoming my favorite. 

really?? Still very suspicious of him...but I am liking how they are building Nanhi's side of the equation,

Acting wise. Not as a positive or negative character. Beera's acting is good. 
Though I dont want him to turn out negative. But there might be a slight possibility. AAAHHH

I hope Jiji doesnt believe what she hears and like always trusts Mohan and speak to him. 

I dunno what she is gonna do...perhaps talk to Mohan or Guru...Guru needs to fess up to someone maybe its her...but if he does it to Mohan than it would be more dramatic...get more eyeballs...

I knowww. Warna jootay parenge. :P

Tannu and Aarti. Haye!
Renu needs a severe shake. She needs to come back to earth.

She is Hilarious Though...Poor Tannu and Aarti LOL
LOLLOLLOL
If I keep sitting on my computer, I'll keep on typing. I should probably stop and make this short.
So, I've given only one liners for the rest. (A) :$

dont stop...Keep typing...LOLLOLLOLLOL Lord only knows how much I ramble onLOL Feel free to write Long A$$ essays...we dont JudgeBig smile
Can't wait for tomorrows epi.

Me too
Ciao.

Buona Notte

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateLeesan

naq5 IF-Dazzler
naq5
naq5

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
luved the elements of fire & wind proposed to be used by addu.. totally hilarious... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocate

Go to top