Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-31 (Page 5)

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-

Just watched the promo again and it occured to me that Monu is gonna turn on Guru QUICK. Megs told Monu that Guru told her "everything"...which hopefully will lead Monu to conclude that something must have been amiss in Guru's story...I think he'll be too hurt by Megha's accusation to argue with her...and then maybe we'll see him confronting Guru about whether he planted this idea of a doosri shaadi (really fourth tho LOL) in Megs' head.

Just a thought...u know, 'cause pondering the lives of fictional characters is more interesting than studying. Ouch

I actually think Guru will be hiding behind a curtain or a door listening to this whole confrontation and then when she leaves and Mohan will be all broken up and confused and frustrated...Guru will himself come up and fess up...otherwise his guilt trip doesnt make sense...and then Mohan will give him a Super Smack and Go after Megha...tell her that he never betrayed her...but he will be super angry with her...

Oh Yea...fiction is sooo much better then reality, especially studying!!! tell me about it Embarrassed...sometimes I had to give myself rewards just to study Organic Chem Ouch 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi279-Payal-Leesan

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Fiction is so so better than the big bad reality...I know it, and I have experienced it as well. When the reality showed me a thumbs down, I looked upon the fiction and smiled, and this is when NBT happened. NBT brought me out of my big bad reality and made me happy, and so it's really special for me Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateasmi279Leesan-Payal-

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Fiction is so so better than the big bad reality...I know it, and I have experienced it as well. When the reality showed me a thumbs down, I looked upon the fiction and smiled, and this is when NBT happened. NBT brought me out of my big bad reality and made me happy, and so it's really special for me Embarrassed 

Hug Bidz...reality sucks big time...I love my escapist routes...I love fiction, I love TV, I love Movies and I love My Little Day Dreams and I love my Books...Jeeney Ke liye kuch toh Chaye hi...If not reality than Fiction it is...Always Be brave my love...there are not a lot of people in the world who actively find things to take themselves out of their bad realities...So I am proud of you Smile

asmi279-Payal-Leesan_SilentSoul_

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Hey Sunshine, you're special to me too! Wink  Heads up, hanging in there, that's my girl!! LOL

devilsadvocateasmi279-Payal-_SilentSoul_

purplelolo Senior Member
purplelolo
purplelolo

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
First things first, Thanks for making me hungry.
Pass over some guac with tortilla chips? And I shall kick back and read your post thoroughly, watch the episode again to be able to write my heart out. :P

Be back in a bit yo. Gotta watch it again. Haha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocate-Payal-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Hugs to Meera and Leesan Hug

Meera, I love my NBT forum, I love my forum and facebook friends, I love my NBT, I love the other fictions, I love to drool on my Monu aka Kunal, I love music, and I love to dream and imagine Day Dreaming I'm so into myself all the time, hardly caring about the world Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateasmi279Leesan

purplelolo Senior Member
purplelolo
purplelolo

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Sigh. My 'almost' midnight snack was so satisfying. Thanks for the chips. :P

So, coming back to business. I feel, from Megha's side this relationship was kind of on the border of rebound. In a way. Wait. People, before you take your chappals off to hit me, meri baat sunlo. :P

See, its almost natural to start appreciating or getting attracted to the person who likes/loves you. 
Especially who has done so much for you and your family and when he has confessed a few times before aswell. You are bound to get attracted to them. Same was the case with Megha, but the problem was, they didnt give enough time to their relationship to mature/develop. They jumped right into a marital bond. For Mohan it was easy because he was absolutely in love with Megha. He trusted her and respected her. Whereas Megha was somewhere on the last step of "just an attraction" and the first step of love. The trust was starting to build up and she was starting to adjust to her like towards someone other than Amar, when "Amars letter" came into the picture and then Manav and so on. 

She had no time to process the ongoings in her mind and heart. And then Mohan and Megha got married. And Ridhima starting creating issues. So, she didnt get time to build her trust.

Though maybe somewhere Megha and Mohan were equally at fault, but it was the doings of nature.

Coming to the promo first. 
Oh
Me
GAWD!
Haha

I hope this episode doesnt air on friday. I hope it happens before that so that we can actually enjoy all of it and not sit impatiently over the weekend. Mohan is going to have a cow over Guru. 
And super hurt by what Megha actually believed. ( I have another theory on believing and not believing, I'll save that for the episode the confrontation happens ) :D

But you know what, I'll be jumping around singing when this misunderstanding clears out. Phir Addu rehjayega, filhaal I dont care about him. :P

Moving on, Mohan cannot stop gushing over the bond Megha and RJ share. Its something he has waited for, for so long that if you notice, he walks away or looks away after a certain time because he kind of almost doesnt want to jinx it or something. He looks so so overwhelmedin the scenes he is around them that he almost can't contain it in. There is a storm of emotions brewing within.

Emotions wise, Megha feels the same. There is so much going through her head that she almost doesnt know what to do. She's cooking for RJ and staying over for her aswell. And then she wears the supposed 'sautans' saari. Its not cuz she is being cynical, its just cuz she too is overwhelmed. 

Nanhi madam toh saatven aasmaan pe urr rahi hain. I love love love it. :D

Beera is slowly becoming my favorite. 

I hope Jiji doesnt believe what she hears and like always trusts Mohan and speak to him. 

Tannu and Aarti. Haye!
Renu needs a severe shake. She needs to come back to earth.

If I keep sitting on my computer, I'll keep on typing. I should probably stop and make this short.
So, I've given only one liners for the rest. (A) :$

Can't wait for tomorrows epi.

Ciao.

spidiedevilsadvocateasmi279Leesan

1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Want to bang Guru for this MUAngry.. I want him to confess in from of Megha, not Mohan... want to Mohan ask Megha 'how many times shld I prove myself'?

True Munna wanted them to recognize him... one question.. how does Munna have som many Addu's photos?... even if he is addu.. would daddaji have taken so many addu's photos in diff attire?

Sach mai tumahi maa tumhe bhool gayi hai addu - many just for one day... she is so pre-occupied with Mohan betrayalLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocate

Go to top