Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-31 (Page 4)

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

By Meera:   "Munna...I dunno...To me now it seems like...His rage gets out in angry bursts, but he is unable to do anything truly damagable to them...over and over he goes in front of them, and no one recognizes him...I think perhaps revenge bender is a cry of attention...He wants them to see him, recognize him...Take Note of him...Maybe save him Ouch but may be I am wrong"

Meera, below are some of my earlier posts today on Munna/ Addu:  Frankly, I think Munna wants to be found , whether for revenge or otherwise,he himself may not be quite certain. Hence the torn photo in the garbage can! It's a sure sign of his disgust with MM for having the audacity of moving ahead with their lives as if he never existed! Ouch

By Leesan: " he's still that damaged and tragic little boy that believes he's been abandoned,deserted, and worse of all forgotten by those people who claimed to love him! That's a very bitter pill for anyone to swallow, and this has festered in him for a long time!  He can't own up to his identity, because his identity let him down, Addu in his mind is a nothing, a lost little boy that no one loved or missed! Very sad actually! " 

By Leesan:" He's holding onto the anger and hate with every fiber of his being! Because in his mind, they didn't look hard or long enough for him! They gave up, and only now are making some effort in the form of PT!!  But he's only there to witness MM together with the beloved RJ, and this just reinforces his belief that he's been abandoned and forgotten! He lives off of this energy of hate and revenge! It's what keeps him going ! "

By Leesan: "  The photo has to lead to somewhere and soon! Maybe Munna left that clue there deliberately! Maybe deep down he wants to be found once and for all!  The same desire that existed in him 12 long years ago!! " 

Wow Lee...It feels like you are in my head...all of the things that I percieved today, you have articulated them here...Thank you for this and I CONCUR!! in capital letters Big smile

He really does wants to be found...everytime he sees them, he does something pointedly provoking which would lead them to him...Its like he is leaving them little clues and hints to come find him in this maze...*sigh* Oh poor Addu...I hope they find him soon...before he is lost even to himself Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi279-Payal-Leesan

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilsadvocate

Payal...Its gonna be awesome of course...The Zulfein will be flying all over the place...and hopefully the shirt buttons will break all by themselves...and then there will be bunch water to make Monu wet Wink

Okay Maybe not the last two...But yea sounds great Big smile
@bold: Spare me from that nonsense please LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocate

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Payal...Its gonna be awesome of course...The Zulfein will be flying all over the place...and hopefully the shirt buttons will break all by themselves...and then there will be bunch water to make Monu wet Wink

DITTO! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocate_SilentSoul_

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Leesan

By Meera:   "Munna...I dunno...To me now it seems like...His rage gets out in angry bursts, but he is unable to do anything truly damagable to them...over and over he goes in front of them, and no one recognizes him...I think perhaps revenge bender is a cry of attention...He wants them to see him, recognize him...Take Note of him...Maybe save him Ouch but may be I am wrong"

Meera, below are some of my earlier posts today on Munna/ Addu:  Frankly, I think Munna wants to be found , whether for revenge or otherwise,he himself may not be quite certain. Hence the torn photo in the garbage can! It's a sure sign of his disgust with MM for having the audacity of moving ahead with their lives as if he never existed! Ouch

By Leesan: " he's still that damaged and tragic little boy that believes he's been abandoned,deserted, and worse of all forgotten by those people who claimed to love him! That's a very bitter pill for anyone to swallow, and this has festered in him for a long time!  He can't own up to his identity, because his identity let him down, Addu in his mind is a nothing, a lost little boy that no one loved or missed! Very sad actually! " 

By Leesan:" He's holding onto the anger and hate with every fiber of his being! Because in his mind, they didn't look hard or long enough for him! They gave up, and only now are making some effort in the form of PT!!  But he's only there to witness MM together with the beloved RJ, and this just reinforces his belief that he's been abandoned and forgotten! He lives off of this energy of hate and revenge! It's what keeps him going ! "

By Leesan: "  The photo has to lead to somewhere and soon! Maybe Munna left that clue there deliberately! Maybe deep down he wants to be found once and for all!  The same desire that existed in him 12 long years ago!! " 

Wow Lee...It feels like you are in my head...all of the things that I percieved today, you have articulated them here...Thank you for this and I CONCUR!! in capital letters Big smile

He really does wants to be found...everytime he sees them, he does something pointedly provoking which would lead them to him...Its like he is leaving them little clues and hints to come find him in this maze...*sigh* Oh poor Addu...I hope they find him soon...before he is lost even to himself Ouch

LEEE!!! This is awesome. You've penned it all so well. I CONCUR TOOO!...

...ok, me gone for realz this time. Ouch

devilsadvocateLeesan

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

You Guys...Just saw the Promo again...and Paid attention this time... Monu looks like he is gonna Puke all over Meggie and her Saree of High Horse OuchLOL and Meggie Looks Like she is about to faint!!! WHY? did she contracted RJ's Virus?? LOL
You, and your imaginations...Gosh!!!! LOL

Btw am waiting for your comment on my OS Embarrassed

I know its out of control right LOLLOLLOLWink especially today Big smile Ver Ver Happy Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

everytime I try to read it, Someone comments on Monuland and I am compelled to reply here...so I am reading Big smile

Leesan_SilentSoul_

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-

DITTO! LOL

NO WAY!!!! You two Ladies dont wanna see a Shirtless Monu ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked LIARS!! I know you do Big smileWinkWinkWinkWinkWink come on...admit it!!!  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and If you truly dont...Then Only I will be the one who can make Phun of...I mean drool on Monu's Sexy Ribs...ahem Chest WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by devilsadvocate - 08 April 2013 at 8:46pm

asmi279Leesan

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Just watched the promo again and it occured to me that Monu is gonna turn on Guru QUICK. Megs told Monu that Guru told her "everything"...which hopefully will lead Monu to conclude that something must have been amiss in Guru's story...I think he'll be too hurt by Megha's accusation to argue with her...and then maybe we'll see him confronting Guru about whether he planted this idea of a doosri shaadi (really fourth tho LOL) in Megs' head.

Just a thought...u know, 'cause pondering the lives of fictional characters is more interesting than studying. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateasmi279Leesan

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
@Meera: I'm gonna read your comment now. Btw I don't want to see a shirtless Monu!!! Already did in Left Right Left, and could not stop laughing for god knows what reasons...Perhaps cause he was too young to make me swoon for him LOL

@Payal: I do the same thing too... IFing while I'm supposed to study LOL

devilsadvocateasmi279

Go to top