Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-31 (Page 3)

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Just read about the Spidey-Chavanni wonderfulness that lies ahead...when Spidey-Hero-Papa shows up to save his baby girl from the goons ...swooning and gushing at the thought Day Dreaming

I need to go study. Ouch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateasmi279Leesan_SilentSoul_

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
You Guys...Just saw the Promo again...and Paid attention this time... Monu looks like he is gonna Puke all over Meggie and her Saree of High Horse OuchLOL and Meggie Looks Like she is about to faint!!! WHY? did she contracted RJ's Virus?? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi279Leesan

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Payal, the fight sequence of 4th March episode is still in my head. Blushing How awesomely his zulfein flies when he's in action Day Dreaming

devilsadvocateasmi279

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilsadvocate

You Guys...Just saw the Promo again...and Paid attention this time... Monu looks like he is gonna Puke all over Meggie and her Saree of High Horse OuchLOL and Meggie Looks Like she is about to faint!!! WHY? did she contracted RJ's Virus?? LOL
You, and your imaginations...Gosh!!!! LOL

Btw am waiting for your comment on my OS Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocate

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

By Meera:   "Munna...I dunno...To me now it seems like...His rage gets out in angry bursts, but he is unable to do anything truly damagable to them...over and over he goes in front of them, and no one recognizes him...I think perhaps revenge bender is a cry of attention...He wants them to see him, recognize him...Take Note of him...Maybe save him Ouch but may be I am wrong"

Meera, below are some of my earlier posts today on Munna/ Addu:  Frankly, I think Munna wants to be found , whether for revenge or otherwise,he himself may not be quite certain. Hence the torn photo in the garbage can! It's a sure sign of his disgust with MM for having the audacity of moving ahead with their lives as if he never existed! Ouch

By Leesan: " he's still that damaged and tragic little boy that believes he's been abandoned,deserted, and worse of all forgotten by those people who claimed to love him! That's a very bitter pill for anyone to swallow, and this has festered in him for a long time!  He can't own up to his identity, because his identity let him down, Addu in his mind is a nothing, a lost little boy that no one loved or missed! Very sad actually! " 

By Leesan:" He's holding onto the anger and hate with every fiber of his being! Because in his mind, they didn't look hard or long enough for him! They gave up, and only now are making some effort in the form of PT!!  But he's only there to witness MM together with the beloved RJ, and this just reinforces his belief that he's been abandoned and forgotten! He lives off of this energy of hate and revenge! It's what keeps him going ! "

By Leesan: "  The photo has to lead to somewhere and soon! Maybe Munna left that clue there deliberately! Maybe deep down he wants to be found once and for all!  The same desire that existed in him 12 long years ago!! " 

devilsadvocate-Payal-

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Payal...Its gonna be awesome of course...The Zulfein will be flying all over the place...and hopefully the shirt buttons will break all by themselves...and then there will be bunch water to make Monu wet Wink

Okay Maybe not the last two...But yea sounds great Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi279-Payal-Leesan

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilsadvocate

Meera: You Guys...Just saw the Promo again...and Paid attention this time... Monu looks like he is gonna Puke all over Meggie and her Saree of High Horse OuchLOL and Meggie Looks Like she is about to faint!!! WHY? did she contracted RJ's Virus?? LOL

@Bold:  U mean you weren't paying attention the 1st time? Is that possible? Do you not watch 'em with hawk eyes every time they're on the screen together? Is that not normal? Hmmm...Confused

Bidzie: Payal, the fight sequence of 4th March episode is still in my head. Blushing How awesomely his zulfein flies when he's in action Day Dreaming 

Yea...I know...I remember the zulfies tooo ...so hard to ignore, they are Day Dreaming

Edited by -Payal- - 08 April 2013 at 8:40pm

devilsadvocateasmi279Leesan

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I predict that in further epis, Megha gets to know about RJ being Mohan's adopted daughter, and perhaps his tries about finding Addu as well. She will be guilty and would want Mohan back, but Mohan would be mad at her for thinking that he moved on. Guru would want to tell him the truth that HE convinced Megha, but Megha will not allow him to do so since she does not want him to get thrashings from Mohan. At the end, Megha winning back Mohan in her life track will be on! 

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 08 April 2013 at 8:40pm

devilsadvocateasmi279Leesan

Go to top