Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-31 (Page 2)

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Megha is making herself go through the torture and the pain since she thinks she deserves it for falling in love with the man who betrayed her, and has been the reason of her son's misery according to her. This is what I think! Ouch

Anyways Mohan just recognizes two colours.. Red and Yellow; Red for love, and yellow since it's the favourite colour of his lady love aka wife aka Mrs. Megha Bhatnagar! Day Dreaming

Off to watch the episode. Be right back in a while! Smile

Bidzie Hug  I know Megha is turning into Monu...Both are Masochists yo!!! Lets have a Fight...Wrestlemania style...with tons of Jello involved!!! lets get all the pent up frustration out!!WinkLOL

*sigh* The Fool in Lurve Day Dreaming why is he soo CUUUTE!!!! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan_SilentSoul_

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Hey there Meera! Beaminhpg into Monuland, it's been awhile...but Scottie hasn't lost his touch, and neither have you! Wink  So where do we start? At the beginning sounds good to me too!...

By Meera:   "Pakorey) So Meggie is feeding RJ and Monu looks like that he is starving too...Starving for this soup...from Megha's hand...this love and this affection, The way he was weaving around RJ looking at Megha reminded me of the farm house scene, where he was looking at Megha braiding Nanhi's hair. I could see the wonder and the love once again in Mohan's eyes...*sigh*"

Leesan:   For a moment there I thought Mohan would intercept the spoon feeding and get him some soup too! LOL  He seemed ravenous ...for Megha that is! But then he  soon found himself in some hot soup !...Wink

By Meera:"One Kostan Asking? why is Megha torturing herself with the details? why is she wearing the "other woman's" clothes?? would anyone wear the clothes of the Woman who procreated with your husband...who's child is a symbol of that betrayal ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused 

Why was Megha doing this to herself?? why putting herself through this pain? I dont understand...Wacko"

Leesan: So true! At that point she must have been believing the worst of Mohan:" Why is he encouraging me to wear biwi No.2 clothes? How cruel can he be? He's just turning the knife in my heart!" 

Megha seems determined to prolong the torture , her eyes portrayed her hurt and pain so perfectly, but  Mohan was so caught up in the rapture of her presence that he remained clueless! 

By Meera: "Alright...back to suspending my disbelief...Megha is finally AngryBig smile YAYAYYAYAYA!!! The Atma of Mahaanta has finally left posession of the building LOL Can we now have some passion and aggression from Megha please?? pretty Please?? Have some Mercy on Monu Hormones...Let him see his Shrimati in her Mirchi Avatar...its been a while... I want Megha to go..."

Leesan: lol! Looks like you're gonna get your wish and very soon,judging from the promo! Megha is in full Mirchi mode, the scorned woman ,you know the kind, that Hell has no fury like...! Wink   Mohan seems incensed as well, but will it get resolved there and then, hmmm!!!  But at east it's a start! Thumbs Up

By Meera: " Megha the Masochist keeps torturing herself Ouch its like she is in a trance. Touching everything belonging to the other woman, looking at the tokens of love that should have been for her...and all the while questioning herself...why wasnt she good enough? why must this happen to her...She found love, not once but twice...and both times she has to loose it...she looks at the memories collected and saved...but they are not for her...this love and this sentiment is not for her...she is just a spectator...a silent one, who has lost all the rights to say anything...just watching in horrified fascination every little symbol that makes this betrayal more real...Ouch"

Leesan: loved your description of Megha's state of mind here!  She's like a glutton for punishment, prolonging the agony and torture of her humiliation. Relishing it almost as if she needs this to further convince herself that she deserves it all for choosing love again with Mohan before the needs of Addu! Serves her right, she must think after all. Marrying Mohan was a selfish decision on her part, and this torture only confirms it in her mind! Cry  

Anyways ,hopefully the MU will be resolved by week's end , soon to be replaced by another! Ouch   Great musings Meera! Hang in there! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocate

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

AHA!!

So thats how you know Monu sooo welll!!!!!!

Thou Art MEERA Shocked D'ohEmbarrassed

Rimjhim Baby's... I see...thats why you know Guru inside out too...Ouch...Ouch...

Quoting Guru... Rimjhim Baby Meera didi aur Mohan... unquote

But let there be no MUs whatsoever bout my lou for your posts Smile
[/QUOTE]

Hello ChaadKiLeher Hug 

You Got me Embarrassed

Tis I The Baby Momma Of Monu's Jaan EmbarrassedWinkLOL 

We met one night...had a Great Chat!!! Had Chaat!! But didnt do no Horizontal Tango Though!!! LOLWink  But we clicked very well Big smileEmbarrassed 

Yes Me and Guru have a Thing too...I have been spinning Boyz since I was in a Cradle...Monu, Me and Guru have a Especial Connection WinkLOL 

Not Misunderstanding...I aint No Munna...I got you Embarrassed Thank you Embarrassed  your Lou is making me Lal lal BlushingLOL  Send some more!!!!Wink

MoontideLeesan

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swavai2

As usual nice one Meera, Thanks.

Jiji's MU is freaking me out. No Jiji no, No cv's NO. Spare her from MU.

Munna is going to be harmful to MM. Bye'n enjoy the day all.

Hey Swati...Thank you Embarrassed  Jiji is just pensive...but she is gonna bounce back soon...watch Guru is all ready to recieve his Kantaap as soon as Megha Leaves...He is gonna confess to Monu and then all will be better

Munna...I dunno...To me now it seems like...His rage gets out in angry bursts, but he is unable to do anything truly damagable to them...over and over he goes in front of them, and no one recognizes him...I think perhaps revenge bender is a cry of attention...He wants them to see him, recognize him...Take Note of him...Maybe save him Ouch but may be I am wrong

1973anuLeesan

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
I had a blurry imagination in my mind, so have penned it down. Please do read it, Meera, and comment. Since I wrote something after so long, I'm nervous. Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateLeesan-Payal-

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-

I love that you put a clip of Will Smith in this post. *high five* 

BTW, did you guys SEEE the new promo vid?!? The way he grabs her by the shoulders with so much of HAQ Day Dreaming *SWOOON*...the ANGST has reached its breaking point! LOL 

Also, Guru's gonna be in biiig trouble. Ouch

Laters EmbarrassedHeart

High Five right back atchu Big smile

I love Fresh Prince and Will Smith LOLLOLLOLLOL I know the whole song!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL 

I just DID!!!! OMG...I want a Jello pool and Wrestlemania Fight between these two LOLLOLLOL

Guru...Dude is soo Screwed...I am laughing so gleefully at it LOLLOLLOLLOL

Later Alligator Cool

Leesan

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Hey there Meera! Beaminhpg into Monuland, it's been awhile...but Scottie hasn't lost his touch, and neither have you! Wink  So where do we start? At the beginning sounds good to me too!...

welcome again to Monuland...Hope the Beaming wasnt too turbulent Big smile

Leesan:   For a moment there I thought Mohan would intercept the spoon feeding and get him some soup too! LOL  He seemed ravenous ...for Megha that is! But then he  soon found himself in some hot soup !...Wink

I know me too Big smile He looked like he wanted that soup!!! Like really really wanted it!! Wink If you catch my drift!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Leesan: So true! At that point she must have been believing the worst of Mohan:" Why is he encouraging me to wear biwi No.2 clothes? How cruel can he be? He's just turning the knife in my heart!" 

Megha seems determined to prolong the torture , her eyes portrayed her hurt and pain so perfectly, but  Mohan was so caught up in the rapture of her presence that he remained clueless! 

I know it was unbelievable!!!  It must be so humiliating and torturous for her...and agreed, Mohan just saw what he wanted to see...he didnt see this different hurt in her eyes...he just assumed her being all broken up over his Latest disappointment of not bringing Addu Ouch Idiot!! Ouch

Leesan: lol! Looks like you're gonna get your wish and very soon,judging from the promo! Megha is in full Mirchi mode, the scorned woman ,you know the kind, that Hell has no fury like...! Wink   Mohan seems incensed as well, but will it get resolved there and then, hmmm!!!  But at east it's a start! Thumbs Up

Yes I saw!!! But there is no Jello involved Ouch I will take what I can though...I hope she pushes him and gets all in his personal space LOL get the anger out...exhaust herself and then swoon in his arms WinkLOL *sigh* I think tis a Start of Guru is Comeuppance...He is gonna fess up after Megha leaves Ouch and then get a tight one Ouch

Leesan: loved your description of Megha's state of mind here!  She's like a glutton for punishment, prolonging the agony and torture of her humiliation. Relishing it almost as if she needs this to further convince herself that she deserves it all for choosing love again with Mohan before the needs of Addu! Serves her right, she must think after all. Marrying Mohan was a selfish decision on her part, and this torture only confirms it in her mind! Cry  

Thank you Embarrassed I dunno, I am just unable to understand how can someone relish the pain so much? I mean is she soo numb from within that she has to cut herself, figuratively, to feel something?? what is her need to twist the knife herself...Its a normal human reflex to flinch away from pain...to protect yourself...where is her need for self-punishment generating?? Confused and agreed, she must be thinking all her worst fears regarding Mohan the Man is coming true...he was too good to be true to begin with...how can it last Ouch

Anyways ,hopefully the MU will be resolved by week's end , soon to be replaced by another! Ouch   Great musings Meera! Hang in there! Wink

I hope so too!! but yea its like a Hydra...as soon as you cut of one head...Seven others will spring up Ouch Thanks Lee Embarrassed

See Hanging right here WinkLOL

asmi279Leesan

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

I had a blurry imagination in my mind, so have penned it down. Please do read it, Meera, and comment. Since I wrote something after so long, I'm nervous. Embarrassed 

sounds Kewl, will check it out soon Bidz Big smile

_SilentSoul_

Go to top