Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-31

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello My Lovelies πŸ˜ƒ

Tis a new day, a new week, a new saree, a new style of mustache...I mean wormustache πŸ˜† so lets began shall we...

Song of the day

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOjdXSrtUxA[/YOUTUBE]

So I am soo Hungry...I could eat a Hippo...Granted if its a Tofu Hippo that is...so on that note...

Pakorey) So Meggie is feeding RJ and Monu looks like that he is starving too...Starving for this soup...from Megha's hand...this love and this affection, The way he was weaving around RJ looking at Megha reminded me of the farm house scene, where he was looking at Megha braiding Nanhi's hair. I could see the wonder and the love once again in Mohan's eyes...*sigh*

RJ being the kid she is goes for, Me Myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and proves herself to be the little Monu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Poor Meggie, her artfully done saree just for Monu's benefit goes t waste *sigh*...In comes the Imaginary Mummies Saree to the rescue...

🀣🀣 Monu's Face 🀣

He was pretending so hard to not know what RJ's talking about πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† awwwiee...He didnt want Megha to know how many saree shops he has frequented in Lurve *sigh* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...he was prolly Blushing in embarrassment...😳 but RJ is as thick as Monu, so she doesnt get it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor Meggie Meanwhile,

Gol Gappey) Jiji is doing the Menial labor now that Washerwoman is out...I liked her pensive looks...but she thrives in her positivity...so dont let her be down for too long πŸ˜ƒ

Nanhi...*sigh* the girl cannot contain this bubble of excitement of getting her family together...she needs someone to guide her, be her support, help her...or just share in her excitement...but no one would listen to it   everyone keeps raining on her parade  Jiji also tells her to Let it be...Poor Jiji, who has never lost hope sounded so dejected  Me no Likey...*sniffles*

Paranthey) Back at Saree central, Monu only seem to now two colors...yellow and red *sigh* MONU!!!! someone please show him the color wheel...or remind him of the ROYGBIV of the rainbow...there other colors then Yellows and Reds *sigh*

One Kostan Asking? why is Megha torturing herself with the details? why is she wearing the "other woman's" clothes?? would anyone wear the clothes of the Woman who procreated with your husband...who's child is a symbol of that betrayal πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

Why was Megha doing this to herself?? why putting herself through this pain? I dont understand...

Alright Sneaking back in πŸ˜ƒ...

Alright...back to suspending my disbelief...Megha is finally AngryπŸ˜ƒ YAYAYYAYAYA!!! The Atma of Mahaanta has finally left posession of the building πŸ˜† Can we now have some passion and aggression from Megha please?? pretty Please?? Have some Mercy on Monu Hormones...Let him see his Shrimati in her Mirchi Avatar...its been a while... I want Megha to go...

She should just jump on Monu and have a go...let all her pent up frustration and emotion out...Tackle him like this

and then let nature take its course πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Monu, Meanwhile, is making goo goo eyes at Megha *sigh*

Such a clueless idiot he is *sigh* really Monu?? really?😳 you dont see the ANGST?? you dont see the tears? you dont see anything but the Heerni (doe) wali eyes of Megha?

Megha the Masochist keeps torturing herself  its like she is in a trance. Touching everything belonging to the other woman, looking at the tokens of love that should have been for her...and all the while questioning herself...why wasnt she good enough? why must this happen to her...She found love, not once but twice...and both times she has to loose it...she looks at the memories collected and saved...but they are not for her...this love and this sentiment is not for her...she is just a spectator...a silent one, who has lost all the rights to say anything...just watching in horrified fascination every little symbol that makes this betrayal more real...

Spring Rolls) Tannu-RENU-Aarti...Love Triangle πŸ˜† 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

The semi-geometrist in moi thinks its a Scalene triangle, where no two sides match up each other and mostly, the smallest side is Prolly Tannu... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its pretty Phunny to watch...No Baby Tannu for Tannu 🀣🀣

Back again πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³...You misshed me didchaπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Croissants) The Modeling Zombie...*sigh* even though its a pretty jarring neon yellow...she looks gorgeous  Never realized I liked the Neon yellow color...but I do...reminds me of the Sarsoon ke Khet (Mustard Fields)  *sigh* ...In dilwale dulhaniya le jayeingey that is...*sigh*...Anyway, RJ and Papu are both drooling on the Dance Teacher...RJ is all Phangurly and Monu is like

How many times he must have dreamt her accepting his gifts.  Wearing them, cherishing them...just looking at him playfully...flirtily, shyly...or maybe with her spatula...He Loves His Spatula wali 🀣 

Its soo Ironic, the gift which is bought and selected for Megha herself is giving her so much pain. While Mohan is the one who is elated because, somehow his wish of giving her something, a token of his love brings so much joy...The Praises which are meant for her are boring holes into her heart, while Mohan is silently happy that his devotion and love for her has a voice in RJ...Somehow his love is being conveyed to her... but how would our Village Idiot is to know that the one on the recieving end sees it as a symbol of his betrayal...and the knife is twisting in her heart *sigh* ...If only she had paid attention to little details...Details like how many Sarees there were in the bag, Why there were only two colored Sarees? one Her Favorite color and one his...Why does this Meera woman sound so much like her...The Doe eyes...the Long beautiful Hair...Why does he still look at her like there is no one else in the world but just them...*sigh*

Ohh FLASH BACKS...Drooling time πŸ˜›

Damnit!!!! I was all ready to drool today...No Melancholy BS today...and you give me two pictures??😑😑😑😑😑

Whateves dude Whateves!!!!😑😑😑 

Mirchi Looked Hawt Though  and Monu and the Zulfein were like Icing in the cake

Red Velvet Cheesecake) Nanster Lighting her Mothers Name in the Line of Being a distinguished Washing Lady πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ah well...Beera Nanhi...Freaky Friendie scene...I am liking and being scared of these two...Mostly Beera though...I mean I was very uncomfortable with his Trust talks...But at the same time, found it very realistic, how these two were talking, sharing thoughts...becoming closer to each other...

Spidey Papa...Pleeej Save your baby girl from this Caveman!!!!πŸ˜† 

Phaphada) *SIGH* How cute was this scene *SIGH*  Megha was being animated for RJ's sake, soothing her...telling her beautiful lies to distract her...but Its Monu that all the Lies are effecting...he looked at her with such pleasant surprise and wonder when she started talking...It felt like, he was the one who needed this distraction and reassurance even more then RJ...When she is taling his eyes are constantly on her...Not even blinking...he is drinking in all these beautiful lies...this little escape from reality...as if it is all meant for him...Perhaps in all these years, he has wished that she would come and tell him some beautiful lies for a few moments...Just to placate his heart, just to live in this dream for a little bit *sigh*

and then the dream, and the pleasant atmosphere shatters...RJ mentions he who must not be named and both Mohan and Megha start competing for flowing Ganga and Jumuna...

Doth mine eyes decieveth me 😲😲😲😲😲

The Glycerine supply has run out at last 😲😲😲 YAYAYAYYAAY!!!!  Papu and Dance teacher just have to make do with wounded looks and Flopping zulfein with Tears 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Basil Pesto) Monu-Guru...Kitney Dooor ...Kitney Paas πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Translation ( So close yet so far) So both the lurve birds are sleeping in da same room but cant canoodle because the Villian of all trhings Canoodling is keeping a watch over them...
Monu must curse Meggie somedays na...She doesnt do Anything herself and neither does she let him do anything himself 🀣

Oh lookie... Creepy McCreepster with the Wormustache πŸ˜†  Oh He has a New weapon!!!!! to DeMask the Parentals...Guess what it is?? Guess Guess? πŸ˜ƒ

Tis LIGHT!!!!!🀣 Torch light to be precise...How torcherous 🀣

Really he is gonna do all the elements before he gets unmasked...See we got Earth on the Shivratri...Then Water on Holi...and Light Today...so Fire is Left...and wind...

I have Ideas πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

To do Fire...He must set Monu's house on Fire  While Meggie and Guru are in the house...Imagine Monu saving Meggie over Guru πŸ˜‰ Megha's Frosty Pants Burqa will definitely go down to a Saree level yea yea?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  and Then Guru can be saved by the Firemen πŸ˜‰ Shirtless Firemen okay!!!!πŸ˜‰...then when he is coughing too much Carbonmonoxide...He can fess up about the Imaginary Baby mama fiasco and get scot free coz he is choking anyway πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰  and Consequently Monu can move to Juna Mohallah πŸ˜‰

Lets see about the Wind...hmmm...Maybe Munna can acquire Giant Airplane jet sized fans and Blow it on Monu and Meggie when they are walking towards each other...whichever side the wind is blowing that person gets to be splatter on the concrete under the others weight πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Super win-win for all parties involved!!! Addu gets to torture himself with More Megha-Mohan closeness...Monu gets to be crushed by his Mirchi  Mirchi gets to vent out her anger by Falling on Monu πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†  and Fandom gets random touchy-feely moments between their favorite couple 🀣 I implore the writers, directors to include these situation in the future storyline!!!

Guacamole) because I went off on a tangent...and I like Guacamole alot...YUM YUM!!!!  coming back to Monu and Meggie...Papu is in such a frenzy that he directly goes in for a Kiss...at least in mind thats why he was cupping her cheek for πŸ˜† otherwise it would be sooo sooo random πŸ˜†and then his hands just gets glued to the cheek...Poor RJ has to remind him that she is in Megha's lap 🀣 and Papu is Like Huh??   and Papu's hand is still stuck to Mirchi's cheek...it doesnt wanna come off... Meanwhile Mirchi is Like 😑 In her head she was thinking about doing this to his hand

Awww I loved how Meggie came in with soo much comfort and confidence to ask Monu if he is taking care of Business or not...coz you know she is quiet capable you know...Their conversation of two seconds would make anyone think that they are very much together...The way Megha came in asking about the progress of the power problem and Mohan's almost humorous, exasperated remarks to her seemed like their was nothing wrong with them...for a moment there it felt like they were a normal couple who were going through some minor irritating thing...Thats what it must have seemed like to Addu...Then to add insult to injury, Mohan comes and sorts of blocks his assault on his mother...again the Symbolic way Mohan came in front of Megha to protect her...but from Addu's perspective he came in between Megha and him...It must have hurt Munnas Miniscle heart   I saw the tears of hurt glimmering in his eyes...or does he have cat eyes πŸ˜• 

Precap: FIGHT FIGHT!!! and the Eureka Moment for Monu and Guru πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ So esskited!!

In conclusion...I enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ cant wait for tomorrow!!!

P.S. What was the Glue that was making Monu's Hand Stick to Meggies Cheek?? πŸ˜‰ Pleej Enlighten...very Curious!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

P.P.S. Will be late tomorrow again...So Miss Me Kay πŸ˜ƒ

P.P.P.S. FINALLLY DONE!!!  DONEZO!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

Muchoo Love
Meera

Edited by devilsadvocate - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Incredibly awesome! I wish I had commented on the other 30 threads as well!! Lol! By the way, you write amazingly well. Keep it uppp! Loved the post to bits! Update soon haan!
by the way, its Rini here!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Megha is making herself go through the torture and the pain since she thinks she deserves it for falling in love with the man who betrayed her, and has been the reason of her son's misery according to her. This is what I think! 

Anyways Mohan just recognizes two colours.. Red and Yellow; Red for love, and yellow since it's the favourite colour of his lady love aka wife aka Mrs. Megha Bhatnagar!

Off to watch the episode. Be right back in a while! 😊
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: devilsadvocate

Hello My Lovelies πŸ˜ƒ

Tis a new day, a new week, a new saree, a new style of mustache...I mean wormustache πŸ˜† so lets began shall we...

Song of the day

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOjdXSrtUxA[/YOUTUBE]

So I am soo Hungry...I could eat a Hippo...Granted if its a Tofu Hippo that is...so on that note...

Pakorey) So Meggie is feeding RJ and Monu looks like that he is starving too...Starving for this soup...from Megha's hand...this love and this affection, The way he was weaving around RJ looking at Megha reminded me of the farm house scene, where he was looking at Megha braiding Nanhi's hair. I could see the wonder and the love once again in Mohan's eyes...*sigh*

RJ being the kid she is goes for, Me Myself πŸ˜† and proves herself to be the little Monu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Poor Meggie, her artfully done saree just for Monu's benefit goes t waste *sigh*...In comes the Imaginary Mummies Saree to the rescue...

🀣🀣 Monu's Face 🀣

He was pretending so hard to not know what RJ's talking about πŸ˜† awwwiee...He didnt want Megha to know how many saree shops he has frequented in Lurve *sigh* πŸ˜†...he was prolly Blushing in embarrassment...😳 but RJ is as thick as Monu, so she doesnt get it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor Meggie Meanwhile,

Gol Gappey) Jiji is doing the Menial labor now that Washerwoman is out...I liked her pensive looks...but she thrives in her positivity...so dont let her be down for too long πŸ˜ƒ

Nanhi...*sigh* the girl cannot contain this bubble of excitement of getting her family together...she needs someone to guide her, be her support, help her...or just share in her excitement...but no one would listen to it   everyone keeps raining on her parade  Jiji also tells her to Let it be...Poor Jiji, who has never lost hope sounded so dejected  Me no Likey...*sniffles*

Paranthey) Back at Saree central, Monu only seem to now two colors...yellow and red *sigh* MONU!!!! someone please show him the color wheel...or remind him of the ROYGBIV of the rainbow...there other colors then Yellows and Reds *sigh*

One Kostan Asking? why is Megha torturing herself with the details? why is she wearing the "other woman's" clothes?? would anyone wear the clothes of the Woman who procreated with your husband...who's child is a symbol of that betrayal πŸ˜• 

Why was Megha doing this to herself?? why putting herself through this pain? I dont understand...

...The semi-geometrist in moi thinks its a Scalene triangle, where no two sides match up each other and mostly, the smallest side is Prolly Tannu... πŸ˜† Its pretty Phunny to watch...No Baby Tannu for Tannu 🀣🀣

Still Unfinished...Going away again...will finish this...Eventually πŸ˜³

Muchoo Love
Meera

AHA!!

So thats how you know Monu sooo welll!!!!!!

Thou Art MEERA πŸ˜² πŸ˜³

Rimjhim Baby's... I see...thats why you know Guru inside out too.........

Quoting Guru... Rimjhim Baby Meera didi aur Mohan... unquote

But let there be no MUs whatsoever bout my lou for your posts πŸ˜Š
Edited by Moontide - 11 years ago
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As usual nice one Meera, Thanks.

Jiji's MU is freaking me out. No Jiji no, No cv's NO. Spare her from MU.

Munna is going to be harmful to MM. Bye'n enjoy the day all.
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I love that you put a clip of Will Smith in this post. *high five* 

BTW, did you guys SEEE the new promo vid?!? The way he grabs her by the shoulders with so much of HAQ  *SWOOON*...the ANGST has reached its breaking point! πŸ˜† 

Also, Guru's gonna be in biiig trouble. 

Laters πŸ˜³β€οΈ
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swavai2

As usual nice one Meera, Thanks.

Jiji's MU is freaking me out. No Jiji no, No cv's NO. Spare her from MU.

Munna is going to be harmful to MM. Bye'n enjoy the day all.

@Bold: Agreed. Hope the CVs spare her for realz. What happened to her going and confronting Guru herself? ...oh, wait, did I completely make that scenerio up in my head..,oops...meh...
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiniRocks

Incredibly awesome! I wish I had commented on the other 30 threads as well!! Lol! By the way, you write amazingly well. Keep it uppp! Loved the post to bits! Update soon haan!

by the way, its Rini here!

Hiya Rini πŸ€— Thank you soo much 😳 Its ok...you can comment 30 times here to make up for it...Trust me I will Lurve it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Honestly!!!  Its Updated...leave me your love letter, I mean your replies on the rest of it πŸ˜ƒ and Please come more often...we at Monuland love to Yap πŸ˜›
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

Megha is making herself go through the torture and the pain since she thinks she deserves it for falling in love with the man who betrayed her, and has been the reason of her son's misery according to her. This is what I think! 

Anyways Mohan just recognizes two colours.. Red and Yellow; Red for love, and yellow since it's the favourite colour of his lady love aka wife aka Mrs. Megha Bhatnagar!

Off to watch the episode. Be right back in a while! 😊

Bidzie πŸ€—  I know Megha is turning into Monu...Both are Masochists yo!!! Lets have a Fight...Wrestlemania style...with tons of Jello involved!!! lets get all the pent up frustration out!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

*sigh* The Fool in Lurve Day Dreaming why is he soo CUUUTE!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey there Meera! Beaminhpg into Monuland, it's been awhile...but Scottie hasn't lost his touch, and neither have you! πŸ˜‰  So where do we start? At the beginning sounds good to me too!...

By Meera:   "Pakorey) So Meggie is feeding RJ and Monu looks like that he is starving too...Starving for this soup...from Megha's hand...this love and this affection, The way he was weaving around RJ looking at Megha reminded me of the farm house scene, where he was looking at Megha braiding Nanhi's hair. I could see the wonder and the love once again in Mohan's eyes...*sigh*"

Leesan:   For a moment there I thought Mohan would intercept the spoon feeding and get him some soup too! πŸ˜†  He seemed ravenous ...for Megha that is! But then he  soon found himself in some hot soup !...πŸ˜‰

By Meera:"One Kostan Asking? why is Megha torturing herself with the details? why is she wearing the "other woman's" clothes?? would anyone wear the clothes of the Woman who procreated with your husband...who's child is a symbol of that betrayal πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

Why was Megha doing this to herself?? why putting herself through this pain? I dont understand..."

Leesan: So true! At that point she must have been believing the worst of Mohan:" Why is he encouraging me to wear biwi No.2 clothes? How cruel can he be? He's just turning the knife in my heart!" 

Megha seems determined to prolong the torture , her eyes portrayed her hurt and pain so perfectly, but  Mohan was so caught up in the rapture of her presence that he remained clueless! 

By Meera: "Alright...back to suspending my disbelief...Megha is finally AngryπŸ˜ƒ YAYAYYAYAYA!!! The Atma of Mahaanta has finally left posession of the building πŸ˜† Can we now have some passion and aggression from Megha please?? pretty Please?? Have some Mercy on Monu Hormones...Let him see his Shrimati in her Mirchi Avatar...its been a while... I want Megha to go..."

Leesan: lol! Looks like you're gonna get your wish and very soon,judging from the promo! Megha is in full Mirchi mode, the scorned woman ,you know the kind, that Hell has no fury like...! πŸ˜‰   Mohan seems incensed as well, but will it get resolved there and then, hmmm!!!  But at east it's a start! πŸ‘πŸΌ

By Meera: " Megha the Masochist keeps torturing herself  its like she is in a trance. Touching everything belonging to the other woman, looking at the tokens of love that should have been for her...and all the while questioning herself...why wasnt she good enough? why must this happen to her...She found love, not once but twice...and both times she has to loose it...she looks at the memories collected and saved...but they are not for her...this love and this sentiment is not for her...she is just a spectator...a silent one, who has lost all the rights to say anything...just watching in horrified fascination every little symbol that makes this betrayal more real..."

Leesan: loved your description of Megha's state of mind here!  She's like a glutton for punishment, prolonging the agony and torture of her humiliation. Relishing it almost as if she needs this to further convince herself that she deserves it all for choosing love again with Mohan before the needs of Addu! Serves her right, she must think after all. Marrying Mohan was a selfish decision on her part, and this torture only confirms it in her mind! πŸ˜­  

Anyways ,hopefully the MU will be resolved by week's end , soon to be replaced by another!    Great musings Meera! Hang in there! πŸ˜‰