India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Kumud's hidden truth...

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Of course she is the perfect daughter, of course she wanted to relieve the burden off her Bapu's shoulder and of course she fights what is right but the real truth came out in the last unspoken line of the episode...

'Tumhare saath kuch galat ho, yeh mein sahen nahin kar sakti'

Again it comes down to that fierce protectiveness she feels for Saras. No doubt she is extremely strong-willed but her urgency to save Saras said it all. She wouldn't be that erratic for just anyone. 

Have to say I was really excited for DB-Gumaan's interaction and while from the drama POV it was brilliantly executed, the dubbing let it down :( It was really bad! If there is any technical department which has been a let down in this show, it is the dubbing unfortunately. How hard is it to get that right? Such a shame. Yet I am still looking forward to their further interactions...

Gumaan and Kumuds first interaction was on the more subtle side and definitely caused undercurrents. It was great to see how Gumaan and her bhoot behna were evaluating the scenario. Gumaan so knows that Kumud is not your ordinary girl, she is more than just a tez talwaar but at the same time she seemed so innocent in the light of the evil sisters. Saras seems totally oblivious to Gumaan's real nature which makes me think he can be brainwashed by her where as Kumud may just be smart enough to see her real dark side.

Let the tamasha begin I guess :))

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhanawalGoldiLooksMyameensara.gautamAnkeeeeemedhahpsAR1220gapgirl-Evelyn-soty24bonnie7Amii90mandygill-Saumya-HydroxyGroupsigridSahirsBeardSanju_

mrsrahulkhanna Newbie
mrsrahulkhanna
mrsrahulkhanna

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Of course she is the perfect daughter, of course she wanted to relieve the burden off her Bapu's shoulder and of course she fights what is right but the real truth came out in the last unspoken line of the episode...

'Tumhare saath kuch galat ho, yeh mein sahen nahin kar sakti'

Again it comes down to that fierce protectiveness she feels for Saras. No doubt she is extremely strong-willed but her urgency to save Saras said it all. She wouldn't be that erratic for just anyone.

Have to say I was really excited for DB-Gumaan's interaction and while from the drama POV it was brilliantlyexecuted, the dubbing let it down :( It was really bad! If there is any technical department which has been a let down in this show, it is the dubbing unfortunately. How hard is it to get that right? Such a shame. Yet I am still looking forward to their further interactions...

Gumaan and Kumuds first interaction was on the more subtle side and definitely caused undercurrents. It was great to see how Gumaan and her bhoot behna were evaluating the scenario. Gumaan so knows that Kumud is not your ordinary girl, she is more than just a tez talwaar but at the same time she seemed so innocent in the light of the evil sisters. Saras seems totally oblivious to Gumaan's real nature which makes me think he can be brainwashed by her where as Kumud may just be smart enough to see her real dark side.

Let the tamasha begin I guess :))

Well said!!!! I'm just curious how ppl deal with real life villains like guman lol because she's catty when no one is looking but all sweet in front of saras...I want to see saras learn guman's true nature and I hope he does it in a sit where he stands up for kumud. With that said gr killed it today when he got in yash's way to protect kumud!!! <3 this scene was almost just as good if not better than the one where he went for her waist

Hollar if you LOVE saras <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

beljindersarawakAR1220Diamond_14Infofan

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
u r rt i think saras knows that his step mother doesn't love him the most, but he is unaware of the fact that she is an extremely evil person, now kumud will realize this and hopefully will open saras's eyes in future!
Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
yeah I noticed that too and that exactly what I thought when she said that line...true that she always stands up for the truth and fights for it but the amount of restlessness wouldn't have been the same if it wasn't for Saras!!
Gumaan-DB's interaction was pretty good...so true let the drama unfold!!!

and OMG! ditto...Kumud is so fierce...she is the lioness but she did look very very innocent in front of chudail Gumaan and her bhootni sister...I wanted to hug Kumdu!! but like you said she would definitely come to know about her "chaal" unlike Saras, who is so sure to be brainwashed by his mom!!
Diamond_14 Goldie
Diamond_14
Diamond_14

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

u r rt i think saras knows that his step mother doesn't love him the most, but he is unaware of the fact that she is an extremely evil person, now kumud will realize this and hopefully will open saras's eyes in future!

well saidClap i think he already knows that she doesn't care about him as much as she shows. but he doesn't realise she can go to any extent for money and to destroy his life.
SahirsBeard IF-Rockerz
SahirsBeard
SahirsBeard

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Yes! The internal dialogues as always bring out what the characters really think! She was totally and completely restless today... and at the same time, more fierce than I've ever seen her! Amazing acting by Jennifer as always! Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top