||Teri Meri Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil|GunJeev AT#2|| - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by riva2987

hey guys...tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye re...😆😆

hello friends...i know am acting weird, but now i will not...😛, so gunjeevians...ready for adian dose???

Bring it on ! 😃
Originally posted by braich_gal

I wouldn't mind Adian as well but I just have this feeling that Gunjan will be using this proposal as a way out...or something!!! and i don't want that!!! 

@Star I don't know if I'd be interested in a jealous Rajiv...just as long as seeing her with Aditya makes him realize his feelings is good enough for me...Mayank has given too much jealous looks already...I don't know if I can handle a jealous Rajiv...

Baby I assure You it wont like Mayanks ... 

Mayank is boiling and burning in anger and jelousy together ... ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by starasdf

@Hashii
Exactly!
The first ship I float on is "anyone but Mayank" ship then GunJeev. 😆

Ha ha Baby I am in the same ship ..But have a soft corner to Gunjeev ... 

Gunjeev >>>> Gunjan with Anyone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mayank(0)
Originally posted by Hashii

Baby I assure You it wont like Mayanks ...

Mayank is boiling and burning in anger and jelousy together ...😡

Yea, it won't be like his. His was some next "let me humiliate my girlfriend publically" thing.
Our Rajeev is sweet. He'll be a little jealous and the most he would do is make excuses to keep her away from Aditya. So cute. :P 😳

Yea, it won't be like his. His was some next "let me humiliate my girlfriend publically" thing.
Our Rajeev is sweet. He'll be a little jealous and the most he would do is make excuses to keep her away from Aditya. So cute. :P 😳

hmmm...and what if he remains blind/deaf (whatever other sense involved) to his feelings?!?! 

Idea for your next OS... ðŸ˜†

I hope CVs will think in this way ... Rather making Student -Teacher not impossible 

hmmm...and what if he remains blind/deaf (whatever other sense involved) to his feelings?!?! 

I am sure this time he will show it ... At least I am hoping ..Fingers crossed 

If he doesn't realize, it's okay. But if he's not even a little hurt or jealous and is happy...then we have some bad news. GunJeev would be a no no then...

If he doesn't realize, it's okay. But if he's not even a little hurt or jealous and is happy...then we have some bad news. GunJeev would be a no no then...

ooof...if it doesn't happen, someone please knock some sense into Rajiv's head for once...it's always him knocking sense into Gunjan's head na??? now he needs someone to do that to him!!!
@Ranjeeta
I read you commet about SSLK being your stress get away.
Instead I am feeling more stressed about SSLK.