Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

||Teri Meri Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil|GunJeev AT#2|| (Page 37)

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

Originally posted by Hashii

Originally posted by pesi11

ab main gunjan se jyaada rajeev ko like karti hoon LOL ...

aage kya hoga mera Day Dreaming ..

today thr is a song in the BG when rajeev was thinking abt gunjan with all flashbacks of FOTY  ..Embarrassed 
so dont wry ..gunjeev ho ya na ho ..but we vl get our gunjeev scene with BG as pic abhi shuru hua hai 
Aww... Rajeev ka new fan ... You have a big competition though

You know today Meriam also joined the AT ..she never liked Gunjeev before .. But one dreamy scene of Rajiv has done a big change ...  

True ..I am in love with Rajeev ... He is so cute ... Lucky Gunjan .. Kya Jadu chal diya(rite hindi?)

The day she get over her ex relationship (For everybody's health I didnt mention the nameEvil Smile) .Ill trow a party ..

almost...it's kya jadu chala diyaLOL

what meriam joined the AT, hey wait was she gunjan-vihan fan no???

Yes She joined ..I cant remember whether its vihan or M****** LOL(cant write the name noh)

She never liked Gunjeev ..But she was so happy with todays track ...and has become a Gunjeev fan .. Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11-PrimaDonna-

starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

aaj mera maan bada kar raha hai yeh ganna gane ka...i don't why

Ishak ke namm pe karte
sabhi ab raas leela hai

Main karoon toh saala
Character dheela hai ...LOLDancing

This suits Gunjan SO well. The time when HE yelled at her for dancing but not Charu when she did it.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Ishak ke namm pe karte
sabhi ab raas leela hai

Main karoon toh saala

Imagine the picture where Rachna close her ears with her hands when Gunjan singing .. I am doing the same LOLLOLLOL

Joking babe... I am enjoying your song .. Love u ...
pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
riva,

i was gunjan vihan fan too Wink 

that when i  started watching SSLK show ..

i used to watch RSSI ..at the time of maha sangam they have a merger with SSLK ..mayank n charu ki shaadi ..then i watched sslk n found interesting ..so i watched all episodes frm beginning .n i loved gunjan n vihaan ...their intro scene ..amazing ...when i knew viNa eng i thought no gunjan vihan ..but later again i saw vihan gunjan scenes at ViNa eng LOL ...but all of a sudden vihan insecure of gunjan LOL n turned towards rachana ...gud ...

i am over with gunjan vihan ...but it was fun to wtch them together ..barabari ka takkar Wink ..

now i like gunjan rajeev ...i started liking them frm the time whn rajeev saved gunjan frm lodge goon's Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdf-PrimaDonna-HashiBoo

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

ab main gunjan se jyaada rajeev ko like karti hoon LOL ...

aage kya hoga mera Day Dreaming ..

today thr is a song in the BG when rajeev was thinking abt gunjan with all flashbacks of FOTY  ..Embarrassed 
so dont wry ..gunjeev ho ya na ho ..but we vl get our gunjeev scene with BG as pic abhi shuru hua hai 
Aww... Rajeev ka new fan ... You have a big competition though

You know today Meriam also joined the AT ..she never liked Gunjeev before .. But one dreamy scene of Rajiv has done a big change ...  

True ..I am in love with Rajeev ... He is so cute ... Lucky Gunjan .. Kya Jadu chal diya(rite hindi?)

The day she get over her ex relationship (For everybody's health I didnt mention the nameEvil Smile) .Ill trow a party ..

almost...it's kya jadu chala diyaLOL

what meriam joined the AT, hey wait was she gunjan-vihan fan no???

Yes She joined ..I cant remember whether its vihan or M****** LOL(cant write the name noh)

She never liked Gunjeev ..But she was so happy with todays track ...and has become a Gunjeev fan .. Dancing

ROFLROFL
starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Ishak ke namm pe karte
sabhi ab raas leela hai

Main karoon toh saala

Imagine the picture where Rachna close her ears with her hands when Gunjan singing .. I am doing the same LOLLOLLOL

Joking babe... I am enjoying your song .. Love u ...

LOL, that's the picture that inspired the first part of my OS.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11HashiBoo

starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

riva,

i used to watch RSSI ..at the time of maha sangam they have a merger with SSLK ..mayank n charu ki shaadi ..then i watched sslk n found interesting ..so i watched all episodes frm beginning .n i loved gunjan n vihaan ...their intro scene ..amazing ...when i knew viNa eng i thought no gunjan vihan ..but later again i saw vihan gunjan scenes at ViNa eng LOL ...but all of a sudden vihan insecure of gunjan LOL n turned towards rachana ...gud ...

i am over with gunjan vihan ...but it was fun to wtch them together ..barabari ka takkar Wink ..

now i like gunjan rajeev ...i started liking them frm the time whn rajeev saved gunjan frm lodge goon's Smile

I use to be a Vihaan and Gunjan fan too.
And yea that was the first scene that gave hope.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

riva,

I was one of them bebe .. But not that i like them very much ..like I like Gunjeev now ..But that time I wanted to see Gunjan and Vihan together ..But when he started playing that dirty plan ..I m done with that pair ... 

By the way dear ..I have remember you very well in soe other forum ..U were a very active member..I remember ur Avtaar pic and the profile name very well... 

Go to top