Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: braich_gal

oh yes Hashiii!! I'm pretty sure you'll feel much much much much better after reading Star's OS...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Its magical ...Seriously feeling better ... Star it was so real ...I am feeling great now .. ๐Ÿค—
HashiBoo thumbnail
Have a good day at office Rajnu ..Think about Gunjeev and the kiss in the OS whenever you feel bad ..then it will give u a smile on your face ..๐Ÿค—
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hashii

Have a good day at office Rajnu ..Think about Gunjeev and the kiss in the OS whenever you feel bad ..then it will give u a smile on your face ..๐Ÿค—

that's exactly  what I am doing Hashii...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿค—
guys i need to tell u one thing...manasi salve just appreciated my Sneha and gunjan vm on twitter๐Ÿ˜†
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: riva2987

guys i need to tell u one thing...manasi salve just appreciated my Sneha and gunjan vm on twitter๐Ÿ˜†

Congratulations ... ๐Ÿ‘ Thats so sweet of her ... I really like her she is the prettiest mom in indian television ... Aww ... Your VM is so so beautiful 
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yay!!! congratulations!!! ๐Ÿ‘ I loved that VM!!

Originally posted by: Hashii

Congratulations ... ๐Ÿ‘ Thats so sweet of her ... I really like her she is the prettiest mom in indian television ... Aww ... Your VM is so so beautiful 

i know that is really sweet of her...๐Ÿ˜†, thanks hun, u r sweetheart๐Ÿ˜ณ
starasdf thumbnail

OMG are you serious? Congratulations Riva! and damn straightt, you deserve the appreciation. And she really is pretty! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Hashii
Awhhn, thanks! I'm glad you like it and were able to relate to it a little. <3.
I was remembering that you wanted a romantic/bold OS and I started writing without a plot and this came out. ๐Ÿ˜†.

@Ranjeeta
Haha. I am glad you and Hashii are enjoying the kiss LOL.Edited by starasdf - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: braich_gal

yay!!! congratulations!!! ๐Ÿ‘ I loved that VM!!

yay!!! free hugs๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: starasdf

OMG are you serious? Congratulations Riva! and damn straightt, you deserve the appreciation. And she really is pretty! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Hashii
Awhhn, thanks! I'm glad you like it and were able to relate to it a little. <3.
I was remembering that you wanted a romantic/bold OS and I started writing without a plot and this came out. ๐Ÿ˜†.

@Ranjeeta
Haha. I am glad you and Hashii are enjoying the kiss LOL.

yup..yes it feels good when somebody this big appreciate your work๐Ÿ˜Š

and yes star as usual ur OS was a complete hit, i know this time also u will be the winner in writing category๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ