Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

||Teri Meri Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil|GunJeev AT#2|| (Page 134)

manchaadi Goldie
manchaadi
manchaadi

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SandCastle.

Group hugs to Hashii, Ranju, Mannu, Smruti & Rajeev Hug Hug ROFL
Sorry for late hugs guys, was at mom's office :P

Smruti, thanks gal for lifting our dampening spirits Hug
Someone thinks maybe Rajeev comes to know of Gunjan's rishta & he suppresses his feelings & go smiling to gunjans engagement & due to some reason the engagement is called off & rajiv offers to marry Gunjan to save her prestige? I can't think of other situation where Rajeev would except Gunjan in his life despite of his feelings for her :P

Or after hearing engagement news, Vihaan realises how gloomy his bro is & try Rajeev urging him to open up & then Rajeev confronting his feelings infront of Vihaan & Vihaan taking it upon himself to make GunJeev happen & Rachna also helping him in this thus developing ViNa too :D
We all know how stubborn is Vihaan, when he sets his mind to something Wink

I find Aditya quite fishy, dunno y, can't trust him yet Ermm

But will include him in the hug only for dear Ranjeeta Hug ROFL

Hugs sandyHugwith *sad face*! i think if they had shown atleast one second scene of rajeev, then we would have never got this much disappointed. Are the cvs katti with zohaib n nikhil that they suddenly brought adiAngry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.braich_gal

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hashii

Originally posted by braich_gal

Group hugs to Hashii, Ranju, Mannu, Smruti & Rajeev Hug Hug ROFL
Sorry for late hugs guys, was at mom's office :P

Smruti, thanks gal for lifting our dampening spirits Hug
Someone thinks maybe Rajeev comes to know of Gunjan's rishta & he suppresses his feelings & go smiling to gunjans engagement & due to some reason the engagement is called off & rajiv offers to marry Gunjan to save her prestige? I can't think of other situation where Rajeev would except Gunjan in his life despite of his feelings for her :P

Or after hearing engagement news, Vihaan realises how gloomy his bro is & try Rajeev urging him to open up & then Rajeev confronting his feelings infront of Vihaan & Vihaan taking it upon himself to make GunJeev happen & Rachna also helping him in this thus developing ViNa too :D
We all know how stubborn is Vihaan, when he sets his mind to something Wink

I find Aditya quite fishy, dunno y, can't trust him yet Ermm
But will include him in the hug only for dear Ranjeeta Hug ROFL

thank you...Hug

fishy as in how by the way??

Somebody is hurt Wink

arrey not hurt yaar...ROFL but I'm curious to know what others think of him as well...different POVs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

I find Aditya fishy for two reasons coz someone did say we need to check everything about the boy and he dint let Shayl clean his room but articles did say he would be positive.

By the way what do you think why he asked Rachna to go to the market??? I didnt watch .. wont he fall for Rachna ... 

SandCastle.braich_gal

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Ranju Hug
Fishy as in, too nice & affable. He's just too good to be true, like perfect & I font believe in perfect people so I think kuch gadbad hai LOL

& yeah m extremely disappointed with todays episode. Everything in the Garg house with its Boringgg members + as you said, someone's ridiculous annoyance. The way he was talking so adamantly with Gunjan's as if that if she isn't with him, she'll die or live without happiness. Who the hell is he to decide if she would be happy or not?
Yeah of coz his constant obsession & misunderstanding will guarantee her a bed of roses Angry

Gunjan is no less to blame for this thing. She constantly is hovering around him, not showin signs of moving on, how can we blame just him for Hoping to have her back? Her behavior really irritates me a lot sometimes Wacko

JShivbraich_gal

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Ranju Hug
Fishy as in, too nice & affable. He's just too good to be true, like perfect & I font believe in perfect people so I think kuch gadbad hai LOL

& yeah m extremely disappointed with todays episode. Everything in the Garg house with its Boringgg members + as you said, someone's ridiculous annoyance. The way he was talking so adamantly with Gunjan's as if that if she isn't with him, she'll die or live without happiness. Who the hell is he to decide if she would be happy or not?
Yeah of coz his constant obsession & misunderstanding will guarantee her a bed of roses Angry

Gunjan is no less to blame for this thing. She constantly is hovering around him, not showin signs of moving on, how can we blame just him for Hoping to have her back? Her behavior really irritates me a lot sometimes Wacko

This is the highlight for me ..Irk ..whats wrong with her ..she is 50% to blame not only Mayank ... I feel sorry for Rajeev men .. I am mad with Gunjan .. someone please help me to reduce my anger on her LOLLOL

SandCastle.braich_gal

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hashii

Originally posted by vibz88

I find Aditya fishy for two reasons coz someone did say we need to check everything about the boy and he dint let Shayl clean his room but articles did say he would be positive.

By the way what do you think why he asked Rachna to go to the market??? I didnt watch .. wont he fall for Rachna ... 

Vibz: I get what you mean...but IMO I didn't see anything fishy there...possibly when growing up he was taught to look after his own mess and not expect other people to pick up after him...so maybe it's a habit of his already and he felt uncomfortable letting someone else clean up after his mess... and I actually know some guys who are like this as well...it's refreshing to see it in the show actually...just like how yesterday he told them he can serve himself and is not used to people serving him...

Hashii: probably to help him buy something for Gunjan...and no I don't think he'll fall for Rachna

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meriam25SandCastle.HashiBoo

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Mannu: Haa re dekhna. Pata nhi Agarwal bros kab dikhenge Disapprove
Why the hell do these gals don't go to clg when they have such handsome students & teachers? Idiots I tell you Angry ROFL

Aww dear Ranju is sad, don't be dear we won't say anything to your dear Adi LOL

Vibzz: Agree with the 2 reasons, ladke ke saath kuch to gadbad h Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivbraich_galHashiBoo

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Oho Ranju can't hear a word abt Adi huh, giving explanations for him Wink
So cute LOL

Hashii: I am super pissed at her so I would only increase your anger on her. Rajeev jaisa ladka hone ke baad bhi she's showing such behavior. Somethin is seriously wrong with her Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meriam25JShivbraich_galHashiBoo

Go to top