listening to 

Ishq Sufiyana

Love this song so so much 

even i like this song so much na..
starasdf thumbnail
Creative Road Block.🤢

@Smruti

I liked Shail at first, she kept Gunjan from drifting into the darkness. But now, I agree she wants to keep Gunjan and expect her to be happy while she lives in the same house with her ex whom she loves very much.

The Gargs walk over her completely and Gunjan who now is completely unselfish, lets them. But is it even worth it? Being unselfish for the GARGS? 
starasdf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hashii

@ star will you put my Vms in the front page 😆😆😆??? 

Hashi PM me that links. I will just put them up on the next AT. 😆

I think major problem is that she is still in garg house. when ever you see your love interest again and again you can not move on  naa.. even she is not insulting Mayank like Rachna insulted Vihan. if they live in separate homes they can move on so easily. at least Gunjan. Mayank should get divorce and get another good girl..

I agree, the Garga HAVE to let her go. And if she still loves Mayank I guess she will come back but I hope not.😆
[/QUOTE]

you know what, I am irritated with shail.. Gunjan was better when she was upfront and not tolerating any craps.. lekin jab se vo agarwal house me aayi he, shail ka KALA saya pada he. she is tolerating all blames not going to answer anyone. she has become now typical bahu. poor bahu. 

Sneha hand over her to Shail to protect her not to follow any wrong path. But what did shail help her? Gunjan always took her decision herself... Gunjan was mature already. why sneha thought to hand over responsibility of Gunjan to shail. when gunjan was on wrong path and shail stopped her that "beta don't do this". never i have got this.  

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you .. I am missing the old Gunjan .. Smruti ..its Garg house .. I know we are missing agarvals so much .. 😆😆😆 I want girls to live in agarval house 😉😉 May be a dream only .. 

And yes Gunjan has become a doormat... sadly 😭😭😭
[/QUOTE]

Arre that SD is also dominating nature.   Only Vihan can shut her up. god knows if cvs might change her characterization also like Aakash and...  Shail is teaching her to tolerate and move on. how can she move on living in that house  .. Even I am now get irritated with all garg house scenes. only this aadi brought some refreshment but we know that he is only for short time to get  rid of Charu.  then again old drama rona dhona ... we want college scenes but cvs bhi naa ... garg members so dikhake pura mood bigad dete he. 🥱

Originally posted by: starasdf

Creative Road Block.🤢

@Smruti

I liked Shail at first, she kept Gunjan from drifting into the darkness. But now, I agree she wants to keep Gunjan and expect her to be happy while she lives in the same house with her ex whom she loves very much.

The Gargs walk over her completely and Gunjan who now is completely unselfish, lets them. But is it even worth it? Being unselfish for the GARGS? 

I also liked her up to now but jab se mene vo jail scene dekha he tab se meri tube light on hui he.. remember when shail was crying and Gunjan consoled her saying that "mausi ji aap hi ne to sikhaya he k himmat mat haaro ,saamna karo" ... Gunjan ko itna unselfish usi ne banaya he.. Even shail is ignoring relation of both of them...

Shail was impressed when she saw her behavior on next day of Mayank's marriage. Aakhir kya sikha gunjan ne shail se jisse  Gunjan ke fans khush hue?  She has become now doormat ...
HashiBoo thumbnail

I agree with you .. I am missing the old Gunjan .. Smruti ..its Garg house .. I know we are missing agarvals so much .. 😆😆😆 I want girls to live in agarval house 😉😉 May be a dream only .. 

Arre that SD is also dominating nature.   Only Vihan can shut her up. god knows if cvs might change her characterization also like Aakash and...  Shail is teaching her to tolerate and move on. how can she move on living in that house  .. Even I am now get irritated with all garg house scenes. only this aadi brought some refreshment but we know that he is only for short time to get  rid of Charu.  then again old drama rona dhona ... we want college scenes but cvs bhi naa ... garg members so dikhake pura mood bigad dete he. 🥱

Dont you think that Seema and sangeetha are getting t more screen space than the so called male leads (Rajivand Vihan) for last 3 days its only and only garg...I am not sure that the actress who plaed SD still with the show ..But she is superb as an actress.. 

Why I dont feel like adi is a cameo ..I feel like he is not ..specially his parents are trying to settle in India ..  

[/QUOTE]

Dont you think that Seema and sangeetha are getting t more screen space than the so called male leads (Rajivand Vihan) for last 3 days its only and only garg...I am not sure that the actress who plaed SD still with the show ..But she is superb as an actress.. 

Why I dont feel like adi is a cameo ..I feel like he is not ..specially his parents are trying to settle in India ..  
[/QUOTE]
Do you feel that marriage will take place successfully at this age?  and btw , his business is in australia naa so he has to go back ...
they got more space on time of mayaru marriage also..
in fact garg members sima sangita charu shail are getting most screen space from the beginning. even more than gunjan rachna or Mayank also... 3 witches ne pura show bigad diya he.,. whenever i watch them i skip them always. even on time of camp we watched daily them.  

yes may be SD face might change also like Aakash. and yes she was superb.. I liked her scene with Rajiv in quarter most.. my goodness.. just awesome .. I miss that Rajiv even. 😭  uski bhi bolti band karva di cvs ne last 2 scenes me when he talked with SD.👎🏼
Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
starasdf thumbnail

Originally posted by: smruti1981

I also liked her up to now but jab se mene vo jail scene dekha he tab se meri tube light on hui he.. remember when shail was crying and Gunjan consoled her saying that "mausi ji aap hi ne to sikhaya he k himmat mat haaro ,saamna karo" ... Gunjan ko itna unselfish usi ne banaya he.. Even shail is ignoring relation of both of them...

Shail was impressed when she saw her behavior on next day of Mayank's marriage. Aakhir kya sikha gunjan ne shail se jisse  Gunjan ke fans khush hue?  She has become now doormat ...

Recently all Shail has taught her is tolerance.🤢
I don't like seeing Gunjan like this...
starasdf thumbnail

Originally posted by: smruti1981

Do you feel that marriage will take place successfully at this age?  and btw , his business is in australia naa so he has to go back ...
they got more space on time of mayaru marriage also..
in fact garg members sima sangita charu shail are getting most screen space from the beginning. even more than gunjan rachna or Mayank also... 3 witches ne pura show bigad diya he.,. whenever i watch them i skip them always. even on time of camp we watched daily them.  

yes may be SD face might change also like Aakash. and yes she was superb.. I liked her scene with Rajiv in quarter most.. my goodness.. just awesome .. I miss that Rajiv even. 😭  uski bhi bolti band karva di cvs ne last 2 scenes me when he talked with SD.👎🏼

I am always skipping ALL the Gargs minus Rachna of course. They bore to no limit and apparently that's all the CVs show.🤢
HashiBoo thumbnail

I am always skipping ALL the Gargs minus Rachna of course. They bore to no limit and apparently that's all the CVs show.🤢

I am sure for a change we will be able to see Vihan at the market ..and he will get a minor attack when he sees Rachna with Adi .. so looking forward to them .. 
But I doubt even tomorow we will be able to see Rajiv 😭