Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SandCastle.

Awww thanks Ranju. Though those are bad examples & very unlikely still you appreciated it :P now even m laughing at what I wrote in that post 🀣
You never know! Kuch bhi Ho sakta h. Didn't you see the comfort level between Charu & Adi? :P she again called him Addy today   πŸ˜²
I suggest don't fall too hard for him & be on GunJeev side, Rajeev is the safest bet πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Yeah ur absolutely right. Gunjan should've left that house ages ago. How can someone move on, when the person you wanna move on from is in front of you 24/7? Gargs should've understood this & let either G or M move away from the house for good. G could've probably gone to a hostel & to keep Rach with her taken her to the hostel too where Shail could come & meet them & the agarwal bros esp Vihaan could come from the windows to meet the girls & maybe bring Rajeev along too with him :P
OMG, just imagine how cute that would be
But alas the CV's more intrested in showing the vicious cycle of Garg Family. No progression at all. *sighs*

comfort level??? charu & adi???? don't scare me yaar!! πŸ˜† 

I'm not falling for Adian too hard...more for Adi...and more for myself not Gunjan...πŸ˜† like I said in one of my earlier posts...he seems to have some of the characteristics of MY ideal guy...
braich_gal thumbnail

Ranju: of course Adi is a cameo dear, what were you thinking? :P
The moment he said he would not be moving to India & will be staying in Australia for business purposes, I knew he is not here to be. & Rajeev-Vihaan are parellel leads so 😳

Don't worry be on GunJeev's side. SD ko bhi jhelna h hume 🀣

yaar...I knew deep down he was probably just a cameo but didn't want to accept it until now...πŸ˜†

and yes...one of the main reasons (though not one of the top reasons) is to watch SDs reactions...that will be fun to watch!!! πŸ€£
SandCastle. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manchaadi

Sandy.. u r hilarious! charu's cousin adiπŸ˜† hope atleast they show rajeev tomo😳

ranju.. ya true they r muting convo. if they had real intentions to pair these two, then they wud hav shown every single detail. atleast i wanna believe soπŸ˜ƒ

riva, hashi, star, jonelle... whr r u all?

Thank You Thank You 😳 πŸ˜†
Yeah even m wondering, where are all the GunJeev punters?   πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manchaadi

Going to bed? what is the time ther now? 

n ya come after sslk😊

it was 1.30am when i hit bed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
riva,

wat an amazing vm u made ... i am so involved in that n felt that gunjan is really thinking of rajeev whr u mixed those scenes πŸ˜‰ 

great job dear β­οΈ
manchaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awww thanks Ranju. Though those are bad examples & very unlikely still you appreciated it :P now even m laughing at what I wrote in that post 🀣
You never know! Kuch bhi Ho sakta h. Didn't you see the comfort level between Charu & Adi? :P she again called him Addy today   πŸ˜²
I suggest don't fall too hard for him & be on GunJeev side, Rajeev is the safest bet πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Yeah ur absolutely right. Gunjan should've left that house ages ago. How can someone move on, when the person you wanna move on from is in front of you 24/7? Gargs should've understood this & let either G or M move away from the house for good. G could've probably gone to a hostel & to keep Rach with her taken her to the hostel too where Shail could come & meet them & the agarwal bros esp Vihaan could come from the windows to meet the girls & maybe bring Rajeev along too with him :P
OMG, just imagine how cute that would be

But alas the CV's more intrested in showing the vicious cycle of Garg Family. No progression at all. *sighs*

vihaan.. window.. girls..🀣 vihaan bringing rajeev forcefully to the hostel.. my god.. cant imagine rajeev's face.. covering up his blushy blushy face🀣

braich_gal thumbnail
crap...just realize it's already 1 am plus...shit...need to sleep...work tomorrow 

Group hug??? everyone's missing!!! anyway...here's my jappi...πŸ€—

good night
SandCastle. thumbnail
Ranju, awww u are so cute 😳
Your ideal guy is just too ideal πŸ˜†
Hope Adi has nothing to do with charu, is a really ideal guy that he seems to be & you get him 😳
Gunjan will adjust with Rajeev, dont worry about her 🀣

& SD reaction is gonna be damn awesome if she gets G & R as bahus. Just imagine her having a heart attack during grah pravesh 😲
manchaadi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

it was 1.30am when i hit bed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1.30 am! πŸ˜† saw the epi ? 

manchaadi thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

crap...just realize it's already 1 am plus...shit...need to sleep...work tomorrow 

Group hug??? everyone's missing!!! anyway...here's my jappi...πŸ€—

good night

Night ranju.. sleep tight.. u will get hugs one by one whn they come. as of now  πŸ€—