Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: braich_gal

Vibz: I get what you mean...but IMO I didn't see anything fishy there...possibly when growing up he was taught to look after his own mess and not expect other people to pick up after him...so maybe it's a habit of his already and he felt uncomfortable letting someone else clean up after his mess... and I actually know some guys who are like this as well...it's refreshing to see it in the show actually...just like how yesterday he told them he can serve himself and is not used to people serving him...

Hashii: probably to help him buy something for Gunjan...and no I don't think he'll fall for Rachna

me too feel the same...they shared a cute bro sis wala chat...as u say mayb he wants to buy for surprising G ðŸ˜³ 
SandCastle. thumbnail
Devil: Pata Nahi ye Rajeev kab ayenge. Kamsekam adi will be able to atleast bring ViNa on track :P

Ranju: Yeah I hope Adi is not a negrtive character. It's just that I have gut feeling that he is not that good as much as he seems to be. Maybe its just me, let's wait a couple more episodes :P
What if we find out he is Charu's Cousin who's come to help his sister? OMFG 😲 🤣

M has always been delusional. I wonder if he was America's president, would he think it would be doomed without him? 🤔
Okay, bad example 🤣
Gunjan will be happy & will be truly happy if she moves away from him. Like I always say, anyone but him. He is in a big delusion that Gunjan will die without him

About G, that is the only thing that keeps me hopeful. That G listens to Rajeev, pays heed to his advice & follows it. This will be the strong basis of their relationship. I just hope this girl stops thinking abt him & try her best to move on. At this point, she's turning into a doormat & that happening would be the biggest shocker for me
SandCastle. thumbnail
Ranju: Awww, how cute is gonna be jealous Vihaan, I will so excited if this happens, Awww

Mannu: They won't do this to Rajeev. Not at all. Coz after Tuesday scene where Rajeev was thinking abt Gunjan & gave us the 1st big hint, his next appearance was on Thursday & they continued with his feelings with the coffee scene. We gotta wait for his next apperance & see his reaction. If it is positive for us, I will be sure CV's are serious abt GunJeev. Just chillax & be positive 😳
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SandCastle.

Devil: Pata Nahi ye Rajeev kab ayenge. Kamsekam adi will be able to atleast bring ViNa on track :P

Ranju: Yeah I hope Adi is not a negrtive character. It's just that I have gut feeling that he is not that good as much as he seems to be. Maybe its just me, let's wait a couple more episodes :P
What if we find out he is Charu's Cousin who's come to help his sister? OMFG 😲 🤣

M has always been delusional. I wonder if he was America's president, would he think it would be doomed without him? 🤔
Okay, bad example 🤣

Gunjan will be happy & will be truly happy if she moves away from him. Like I always say, anyone but him. He is in a big delusion that Gunjan will die without him

About G, that is the only thing that keeps me hopeful. That G listens to Rajeev, pays heed to his advice & follows it. This will be the strong basis of their relationship. I just hope this girl stops thinking abt him & try her best to move on. At this point, she's turning into a doormat & that happening would be the biggest shocker for me

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ can't stop laughing at the bold parts (black and red)...but true...Mayank is delusional

bold red: I'll probably be banging my head on the wall going whyyy??????

and yes...they needed distance away from each other to move on but they didn't have that...and Gunjan may have distanced herself...but staying in the same house they still see each other and when they do, they start thinking about the other...it's like a vicious cycle that's re-looping every morning...
Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Originally posted by: SandCastle.

Ranju: Awww, how cute is gonna be jealous Vihaan, I will so excited if this happens, Awww

Mannu: They won't do this to Rajeev. Not at all. Coz after Tuesday scene where Rajeev was thinking abt Gunjan & gave us the 1st big hint, his next appearance was on Thursday & they continued with his feelings with the coffee scene. We gotta wait for his next apperance & see his reaction. If it is positive for us, I will be sure CV's are serious abt GunJeev. Just chillax & be positive 😳

i hope so too...u see the thing is I still can't make the final decision Gunjeev or Adian...i like both Rajiv and Aditya...but I have a feeling now Adi is just a cameo role...since they are always muting his conversations with Gunjan by playing BG music...then today Gunjan's conversation with his mother also was muted (except for the beginning)...
braich_gal thumbnail
you know what guys...i was feeling annoyed/irritated with the episode today...I just watched the VM Riva made again...and the annoyance/irateness has diminished...I love that video!!!! and liking Gunjeev even more after that video...the comparison between the 2 males...awesome...

RIVA!!! Where are you???? ðŸ¤—
Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago
SandCastle. thumbnail
Awww thanks Ranju. Though those are bad examples & very unlikely still you appreciated it :P now even m laughing at what I wrote in that post 🤣
You never know! Kuch bhi Ho sakta h. Didn't you see the comfort level between Charu & Adi? :P she again called him Addy today   ðŸ˜²
I suggest don't fall too hard for him & be on GunJeev side, Rajeev is the safest bet 😉 😆

Yeah ur absolutely right. Gunjan should've left that house ages ago. How can someone move on, when the person you wanna move on from is in front of you 24/7? Gargs should've understood this & let either G or M move away from the house for good. G could've probably gone to a hostel & to keep Rach with her taken her to the hostel too where Shail could come & meet them & the agarwal bros esp Vihaan could come from the windows to meet the girls & maybe bring Rajeev along too with him :P
OMG, just imagine how cute that would be
But alas the CV's more intrested in showing the vicious cycle of Garg Family. No progression at all. *sighs*
SandCastle. thumbnail
Ranju: of course Adi is a cameo dear, what were you thinking? :P
The moment he said he would not be moving to India & will be staying in Australia for business purposes, I knew he is not here to be. & Rajeev-Vihaan are parellel leads so 😳

Don't worry be on GunJeev's side. SD ko bhi jhelna h hume 🤣
manchaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sandy.. u r hilarious! charu's cousin adi ðŸ˜† hope atleast they show rajeev tomo ðŸ˜³

ranju.. ya true they r muting convo. if they had real intentions to pair these two, then they wud hav shown every single detail. atleast i wanna believe so ðŸ˜ƒ

riva, hashi, star, jonelle... whr r u all? 

SandCastle. thumbnail
Seriously, where the hell is Riva?
Our tight group hug is still waiting for her for the brilliant work she did 🤗
Waise to she's always there but not now 😒