Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

||Teri Meri Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil|GunJeev AT#2|| - Page 103

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SandCastle.

Group hugs to Hashii, Ranju, Mannu, Smruti & Rajeev πŸ€— πŸ€— 🀣
Sorry for late hugs guys, was at mom's office :P

Smruti, thanks gal for lifting our dampening spirits πŸ€—
Someone thinks maybe Rajeev comes to know of Gunjan's rishta & he suppresses his feelings & go smiling to gunjans engagement & due to some reason the engagement is called off & rajiv offers to marry Gunjan to save her prestige? I can't think of other situation where Rajeev would except Gunjan in his life despite of his feelings for her :P

Or after hearing engagement news, Vihaan realises how gloomy his bro is & try Rajeev urging him to open up & then Rajeev confronting his feelings infront of Vihaan & Vihaan taking it upon himself to make GunJeev happen & Rachna also helping him in this thus developing ViNa too :D
We all know how stubborn is Vihaan, when he sets his mind to something πŸ˜‰

I find Aditya quite fishy, dunno y, can't trust him yet πŸ€”
But will include him in the hug only for dear Ranjeeta πŸ€— 🀣

thank you...πŸ€—

fishy as in how by the way??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail

I think sab to disappointed hoga with today's episode...I know I am...actually more πŸ˜‘ than disappointed because of someone...
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hellow shellow ..One more disappointing episode.. I cant remember how Rajeev looks?? nor Vihan ?? Any one can remember ???
HashiBoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: braich_gal

I think sab to disappointed hoga with today's episode...I know I am...actually more πŸ˜‘ than disappointed because of someone...

I didnt watch the episode .. But I am mad withGunjan more as per the WU..Whats wrong with woman ..???? 
HashiBoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: braich_gal

thank you...πŸ€—

fishy as in how by the way??

Somebody is hurt πŸ˜‰
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I find Aditya fishy for two reasons coz someone did say we need to check everything about the boy and he dint let Shayl clean his room but articles did say he would be positive.
manchaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SandCastle.

Group hugs to Hashii, Ranju, Mannu, Smruti & Rajeev πŸ€— πŸ€— 🀣
Sorry for late hugs guys, was at mom's office :P

Smruti, thanks gal for lifting our dampening spirits πŸ€—
Someone thinks maybe Rajeev comes to know of Gunjan's rishta & he suppresses his feelings & go smiling to gunjans engagement & due to some reason the engagement is called off & rajiv offers to marry Gunjan to save her prestige? I can't think of other situation where Rajeev would except Gunjan in his life despite of his feelings for her :P

Or after hearing engagement news, Vihaan realises how gloomy his bro is & try Rajeev urging him to open up & then Rajeev confronting his feelings infront of Vihaan & Vihaan taking it upon himself to make GunJeev happen & Rachna also helping him in this thus developing ViNa too :D
We all know how stubborn is Vihaan, when he sets his mind to something πŸ˜‰

I find Aditya quite fishy, dunno y, can't trust him yet πŸ€”

But will include him in the hug only for dear Ranjeeta πŸ€— 🀣

Hugs sandyπŸ€—with *sad face*! i think if they had shown atleast one second scene of rajeev, then we would have never got this much disappointed. Are the cvs katti with zohaib n nikhil that they suddenly brought adi😑 

braich_gal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hashii

Somebody is hurt πŸ˜‰

arrey not hurt yaar...🀣 but I'm curious to know what others think of him as well...different POVs...
HashiBoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

I find Aditya fishy for two reasons coz someone did say we need to check everything about the boy and he dint let Shayl clean his room but articles did say he would be positive.

By the way what do you think why he asked Rachna to go to the market??? I didnt watch .. wont he fall for Rachna ... 
SandCastle. thumbnail
Ranju πŸ€—
Fishy as in, too nice & affable. He's just too good to be true, like perfect & I font believe in perfect people so I think kuch gadbad hai πŸ˜†

& yeah m extremely disappointed with todays episode. Everything in the Garg house with its Boringgg members + as you said, someone's ridiculous annoyance. The way he was talking so adamantly with Gunjan's as if that if she isn't with him, she'll die or live without happiness. Who the hell is he to decide if she would be happy or not?
Yeah of coz his constant obsession & misunderstanding will guarantee her a bed of roses 😑

Gunjan is no less to blame for this thing. She constantly is hovering around him, not showin signs of moving on, how can we blame just him for Hoping to have her back? Her behavior really irritates me a lot sometimes