||Teri Meri Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil|GunJeev AT#2|| - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys what are you doing? think about engagement.. if it is going to happen where they will fix role of rajiv now? Even I am also confused for that.. Rajiv ke pith pichhe hogi kya engagement? gunjan should invite him na? and how he would react when gunjan will invite him on engagement ?

ye ho sakta he ki Rajiv on national tournament, gunjan will go to invite him but he is absent and when wedding will break rajiv will come to know after all fiasco. so no heartbreak for him..   and they will show again dreaming for Gunjan and then he might propose her and I am dam sure Gunjan will never go back to Mayank.. Oath is Laxman rekha for her..
Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smruti1981

Guys what are you doing? think about engagement.. if it is going to happen where they will fix role of rajiv now? Even I am also confused for that.. Rajiv ke pith pichhe hogi kya engagement? gunjan should invite him na? and how he would react when gunjan will invite him on engagement ?

ye ho sakta he ki Rajiv on national tournament, gunjan will go to invite him but he is absent and when wedding will break rajiv will come to know after all fiasco. so no heartbreak for him..   and they will show again dreaming for Gunjan and then he might propose her and I am dam sure Gunjan will never go back to Mayank.. Oath is Laxman rekha for her..

At least for the moment ... may be after watching SBS segment ..I have no hope for Gunjeev... Seriously confused ... If this time they show us a incomplete engagement it just showing us their lack of creativity .. common cant they think beyond engagement or weddings.. 

Since Mayank is going to get rid of Charu ,Chances are Mayan high.. Seema will ask gunjan to come back to Mayanks life by taking back the oath .. I dont know .. men .. Agarwals are side characters..  ...I am fed up wit this sagai things .. she is just '18 and this is her 3rd engagement 
Originally posted by: Hashii

At least for the moment ... may be after watching SBS segment ..I have no hope for Gunjeev... Seriously confused ... If this time they show us a incomplete engagement it just showing us their lack of creativity .. common cant they think beyond engagement or weddings.. 

Since Mayank is going to get rid of Charu ,Chances are Mayan high.. Seema will ask gunjan to come back to Mayanks life by taking back the oath .. I dont know .. men .. Agarwals are side characters..  ...I am fed up wit this sagai things .. she is just '18 and this is her 3rd engagement 

Again I am saying don't trust segment so much.. only watch don't listen to them...I have worst experience of them for v day segment. If agarwals are side characters tab rachna ka  kya hoga? uska to vihan k sath fix he na... don't give up too soon. let this track over again they will start gunjiv in full swing.
and Seema, use to abhi bahot rang charu ke dekhne baki he, vo itni jaldi gunjan ko accept nahi karegi.  
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smruti1981

Again I am saying don't trust segment so much.. only watch don't listen to them...I have worst experience of them for v day segment. If agarwals are side characters tab rachna ka  kya hoga? uska to vihan k sath fix he na... don't give up too soon. let this track over again they will start gunjiv in full swing.
and Seema, use to abhi bahot rang charu ke dekhne baki he, vo itni jaldi gunjan ko accept nahi karegi.  

Yes true .. 

i was expecting to see agarwals today ... No not even for a second ... 
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manchaadi

πŸ˜† hashhiii... aditya is for ranjeetaπŸ˜† she is full on lattoo over him no🀣rajeev is for us and us only πŸ˜† mujhe galat mat samjho ( in filmy tone) πŸ€£

🀣
looks like all drama will be without agarwals... agar aisa hua to so much lack of creativity and storyline ...as they all did on time of Mayank's engagement to Rachna's sagai.. Tab tak Rajiv absent tha only 2 scenes of them . on diwali and on 23rd november.
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😑 πŸ˜‘

just saw today's episode...annoyed with someone...move on dude!!!! GOD!!!
manchaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls.. pls dont lose hope. i still believe they are doing all this to make Gunjeev a pair. they brought adi to make rajeev respond to his inner feelings prolly. Otherwise wat is the need of adi? how can they suddenly bring a new guy as a lead whn there are so many others? let this night in the show get over, the girls will go to college. and i m really really hoping to see RAJEEV! If not , it is better to ask cvs who all are the protagonists of this show n ask them to kindly decide and clarify it to us first! disappointed with today's epi πŸ˜­ Edited by manchaadi - 11 years ago
SandCastle. thumbnail
Group hugs to Hashii, Ranju, Mannu, Smruti & Rajeev πŸ€— πŸ€— 🀣
Sorry for late hugs guys, was at mom's office :P

Smruti, thanks gal for lifting our dampening spirits πŸ€—
Someone thinks maybe Rajeev comes to know of Gunjan's rishta & he suppresses his feelings & go smiling to gunjans engagement & due to some reason the engagement is called off & rajiv offers to marry Gunjan to save her prestige? I can't think of other situation where Rajeev would except Gunjan in his life despite of his feelings for her :P

Or after hearing engagement news, Vihaan realises how gloomy his bro is & try Rajeev urging him to open up & then Rajeev confronting his feelings infront of Vihaan & Vihaan taking it upon himself to make GunJeev happen & Rachna also helping him in this thus developing ViNa too :D
We all know how stubborn is Vihaan, when he sets his mind to something πŸ˜‰

I find Aditya quite fishy, dunno y, can't trust him yet πŸ€”
But will include him in the hug only for dear Ranjeeta πŸ€— 🀣
SandCastle. thumbnail
Mannu: I totally agree with you Mannu πŸ€—
Just tell us what you want so that we can decide if to watch or not dear CV's. I don't want to experience what RajNa fans are going through. Feel sad for them

Pehle to Ye batao k ye raat kab khatam hogi? πŸ˜’