||Teri Meri Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil|GunJeev AT#2|| - Page 64

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by manchaadi

Why is our Gunjeev AT so silent? Has everyone jumped from Rajeev-gunjan to Gunjan- aditya😲

Don't say that Hashii's gonna have a panic attack.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry Hashii, just picking on you.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Hashii

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†You are too much riva ..such me

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOOOL.
Hi girls πŸ€—
Just watched the epi this Aditya is so hot OMG πŸ€ͺ
But i still want Gunjeev πŸ˜³
don't know what happen to me but when i saw the precap and Mayank looking sad my heart took a 360 degree turn guys😲 πŸ˜‘ Don't know why i felt sorry for Mayank i'm loosing it πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†
Someone knock some sense into me please πŸ˜•
Originally posted by jonelle

Hi girls πŸ€—
don't know what happen to me but when i saw the precap and Mayank looking sad my heart took a 360 degree turn guys😲 πŸ˜‘ Don't know why i felt sorry for Mayank i'm loosing it πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

awww...u know i feel the same too specially when they play tum ho bg and when they play tum ho in ho ho hooo version...my heart toh literally start melting😭

Hi girls πŸ€—

i am with u ..first i felt sry for mayank πŸ˜† ... well now i want mayank to move on ..but not for gunjan ..

Hi girls πŸ€—

Seriously ..whats wrong with you ..What you had just before you watched the episode ..Dont ever eat that again.. never πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by riva2987

awww...u know i feel the same too specially when they play tum ho bg and when they play tum ho in ho ho hooo version...my heart toh literally start melting😭

Ek aur πŸ€’ 

Riva Are you drunk or what???/
Originally posted by riva2987

I know i was like whats wrong with me cause i used to be a big Mayan fan until Mayan Engagement from then i lose all respect for M but the precap just make me feel sorry for himπŸ˜• i hope he finds a good girl and move on in life away from Gunjan and Charu that way all 3 can move on but i hope Charu ends up in jail thoπŸ˜† and both Gunjan and Mayank find love and happiness in their respective lives πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Hashii

Ek aur πŸ€’ 

Riva Are you drunk or what???/

hashii, see am very sensitive by heartπŸ˜†πŸ˜† , i can't see anyone in pain

I know i was like whats wrong with me cause i used to be a big Mayan fan until Mayan Engagement from then i lose all respect for M but the precap just make me feel sorry for himπŸ˜• i hope he finds a good girl and move on in life away from Gunjan and Charu that way all 3 can move on but i hope Charu ends up in jail thoπŸ˜† and both Gunjan and Mayank find love and happiness in their respective lives πŸ˜›

I can see the impact even in this post .. well I didnt watch the episode yet.. May be I might feel the same ..But I dont think so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†