Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starasdf thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have an idea for the next AT theme. :D.
So let's pray that they show a GunJeev scene and this AT finishes at lightening speed. 😆
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
riva,

yes.. rajeev vl say hi first ..but he vl hesitate to speak more ..i think its time for gunjan to notice this change in rajeev
pesi11 thumbnail
star,

this AT vl finish if we get atleast one scene of gunJeev ðŸ˜†  ..no doubt
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gunjan is numb towards Rajeev ..so far we never seen her actually feel anything towards Rajeev ..When her farther asked about special friend I thought may be she just get a glance of Rajeev ...  himm I know thats not possible ..

I
SandCastle. thumbnail
Seriously Rajeev may even try to forget the student teacher thing but when will Gunjan start feeling something for him?

Not unless she is out of garg house & SOMEONE'S sight
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SandCastle.

Seriously Rajeev may even try to forget the student teacher thing but when will Gunjan start feeling something for him?

Not unless she is out of garg house & SOMEONE'S sight

😡  yea this Gunjan bi na ..When she is going to think beyond Mayank ..Even the new Rishta also just to save Mayank .. 

Mujhe bachaooo
SandCastle. thumbnail
Seriously Hashii! I hate it the way they are making her character, it seems like sabka esp Mayank ka theka Gunjan ne hi le rakha hai 😡

For the 1st time I feel like using the frustration thread for Mayank, he irritated the Shit outta me yest... AT is not the right place to talk about this & I don't want to spoil the mood here... Sorry for the outburst guys couldn't help it...

The makers are turning this youth show into a SaaS bahu saga & wanna make Gunjan another Tulsi/Parvati... I can't take it anymore... I want the bubbly Gunjan back, Rajeev help her bring back & fall in love with You... Rajeev is my only hope... Pleaseee
starasdf thumbnail
Btw I was reading the comments for my OS. Thanks a ton guys! I will reply individually tomorrow.

And Sandy, don't worry. I love long comments. 😆

Kk of to sleep guys. See you tomorrow.Edited by starasdf - 11 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SandCastle.

Seriously Hashii! I hate it the way they are making her character, it seems like sabka esp Mayank ka theka Gunjan ne hi le rakha hai 😡

For the 1st time I feel like using the frustration thread for Mayank, he irritated the Shit outta me yest... AT is not the right place to talk about this & I don't want to spoil the mood here... Sorry for the outburst guys couldn't help it...

The makers are turning this youth show into a SaaS bahu saga & wanna make Gunjan another Tulsi/Parvati... I can't take it anymore... I want the bubbly Gunjan back, Rajeev help her bring back & fall in love with You... Rajeev is my only hope... Pleaseee

even i want to see bubbly ,daring n dashing gunjan ..

garg parivar made her a cry baby ...akash thrown her into hell ðŸ˜¡

i am sure adi is gonna bring her smile back..i saw SBB segment whr they shown gunjan making fun of adi playing some prank ðŸ˜†
..sapne suhane...sapne suhane...sapne suhane GUNJAN ke...lol am singing this song for a whole day