Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pesi11

i vl want to watch it again n again ..but have work .but vl definitely watch again ...i like rajeev..but not so madly ..but today i am totally on rajeev πŸ˜³ ..haaye ..kya smile kiya ... i never knew rajeev could be so cute to watch πŸ˜‰ ... i just love rajeev frm now onwards ..cute sa rajeev πŸ˜† ..he has lot of potential..can't wait to watch for gunjeev romantic scenes

ohyeee... πŸ˜³ 

Glad that you like him more ..more u like him ..more u active in our AT πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

By the way now Cvs should come up with a proper BG for Gunjeev .. and lot more dreamy and eyelocks... 

Am i asking too much... 

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ab main gunjan se jyaada rajeev ko like karti hoon πŸ˜† ...

aage kya hoga mera  ..

today thr is a song in the BG when rajeev was thinking abt gunjan with all flashbacks of FOTY  ..😳 
so dont wry ..gunjeev ho ya na ho ..but we vl get our gunjeev scene with BG as pic abhi shuru hua hai 
starasdf thumbnail
Was there BGM today when he was remembering her?πŸ˜•
HashiBoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: pesi11

ab main gunjan se jyaada rajeev ko like karti hoon πŸ˜† ...

aage kya hoga mera  ..

today thr is a song in the BG when rajeev was thinking abt gunjan with all flashbacks of FOTY  ..😳 
so dont wry ..gunjeev ho ya na ho ..but we vl get our gunjeev scene with BG as pic abhi shuru hua hai 

Aww... Rajeev ka new fan ... You have a big competition though

You know today Meriam also joined the AT ..she never liked Gunjeev before .. But one dreamy scene of Rajiv has done a big change ...  

True ..I am in love with Rajeev ... He is so cute ... Lucky Gunjan .. Kya Jadu chal diya(rite hindi?)

The day she get over her ex relationship (For everybody's health I didnt mention the name😈) .Ill trow a party ..
Originally posted by: Hashii

You know today Meriam also joined the AT ..she never liked Gunjeev before .. But one dreamy scene of Rajiv has done a big change ...  

True ..I am in love with Rajeev ... He is so cute ... Lucky Gunjan .. Kya Jadu chal diya(rite hindi?)

The day she get over her ex relationship (For everybody's health I didnt mention the name😈) .Ill trow a party ..

almost...it's kya jadu chala diyaπŸ˜†

what meriam joined the AT, hey wait was she gunjan-vihan fan no???
pesi11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starasdf

Was there BGM today when he was remembering her?πŸ˜•

s... rajeev was walking in college ..music starts ...with two lines of song played 'kaisi hai ye rut ki jisme phool banke dil khile... ' and they shown rajeev showing his hand forwrd to hold gunjan's hand at FOTY dance compeition ..😳 ...
bechara rajeev telling himself...no rajeev no ..no rajeev no πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aaj mera maan bada kar raha hai yeh ganna gane ka...i don't why

Ishak ke namm pe karte
sabhi ab raas leela hai

Main karoon toh saala
Character dheela hai ...πŸ˜†

pesi11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hashii

ha ...competition tho hai ..lekin mujhe kya .. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..i luv rajeev frm now ...its confirm πŸ˜³
starasdf thumbnail
Originally posted by: riva2987

They can be fans for both jodis.πŸ˜†
Ajj kya jhaad diya that Rachna ne Vihaan ko.πŸ˜†
Typing in hindi takes so long but some things sound better in Hindi.😳
HashiBoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: riva2987

Yes She joined ..I cant remember whether its vihan or M****** πŸ˜†(cant write the name noh)

She never liked Gunjeev ..But she was so happy with todays track ...and has become a Gunjeev fan ..